chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Vince had funds set aside for 3 years until the XFL secured a long term TV deal. They had their games on 3 or 4 channels, a good pay structure and business model but along with a bunch of other businesses, corona ruined them. There's tons of ex NFL players that need a place to showcase their talents for another potential NFL run.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
The talent in the AEW crowd make just enough noise to keep my interest to watch Dynamite week to week. I've raved about NXT in this thread for years but I can't watch it without their full sail fans. TNA Impact needs to follow suit and put talent or some type of crowd noise. WWE very well could follow the NBA route and use a tron with fans viewing the shows.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WWE went back to Attitude Era tonight. Still needs to be tweaked but I didn't hate it. I can see this working for them, if only for a few weeks/months.

This was the entire Attitude Era stuffed into a segment and you DIDN'T hate it?!?! I am surprised as you are so critical of everything else

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Tuned in to AEW a little and so far tonight:

Zach Ryder teams up with Cody, Matt Hardy drops his gimmicks and is bloodied and AEW has a "debate" between Orange Cassidy and Chris Jericho hosted by Eric Bischoff.

Goddamn it's like the Island of (WWE) Misfit Toys......

AEW needs to start coming better than this.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Good main event on AEW between Moxley and Darby Allin.

Much better than the nonsense NXT ended with. How so you take a guy who held your championship for over a year and in the matter of weeks making him look like a chump to a non wrestler?

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
Good main event on AEW between Moxley and Darby Allin.

Much better than the nonsense NXT ended with. How so you take a guy who held your championship for over a year and in the matter of weeks making him look like a chump to a non wrestler?
Welcome to the WWE, managment forget who you were in 2.5 seconds....

AEW was great tonight tho'

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Great tribute by Bret Hart

RIP
thoughts and prayers to his family

made the best of shitty character when all black characters were pretty shitty caricatures
WWE gonna have a hard time honoring him when all his on screen work in the WWE was that of 'African savage'