tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most wrestlers would never be able to pull off a promo like this today....

Wait - @3:29 was he talking about Johnny B. Badd? :roflmao: :roflmao:
@3:35 farm kid become an over rap star :idea: ?

I know I'm going to feel dumb as hell if anyone answers but who's talking about @3:45?

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Johnny B Badd
P.N News
Triple H
Kevin Nash
Thanks bruh.
P.N. News - Damn completely forgot about him(thankfully)

Triple H - YEAH that makes sense. Kevin Nash, I completely for about how incarnations he went through: the Wizard, Vinny Vegas, Diesel - did I miss any?

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Thanks bruh.
P.N. News - Damn completely forgot about him(thankfully)

Triple H - YEAH that makes sense. Kevin Nash, I completely for about how incarnations he went through: the Wizard, Vinny Vegas, Diesel - did I miss any?

Remember when Scott Hall was the Diamond Stud before he went to WWF and became Razor Ramon?

PN News, now that is a character that I forgot about. He was the light skin version of M.O.M. :lol:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Remember when Scott Hall was the Diamond Stud before he went to WWF and became Razor Ramon?

PN News, now that is a character that I forgot about. He was the light skin version of M.O.M. :lol:
"YO BABY, YO BABY, YO!" :lol:
tumblr_pjyzm2P74O1sj4xr4o1_500.gifv

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If people wonder why WCW struggled for so long in the 90's they put this guy in a scaffold match. One of the people in that same match was Steve Austin.

This was the Jim Herd era where he wanted everyone to be a cartoon character like the WWF.
He even wanted Ric Flair to change his name to 'Spartacus', cut his hair and have a diamond earring in his ear. SMH

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
This was the Jim Herd era where he wanted everyone to be a cartoon character like the WWF.
He even wanted Ric Flair to change his name to 'Spartacus', cut his hair and have a diamond earring in his ear. SMH
Oh yeah the Ding Dong era of WCW. They had to be after he screwed Tully Blanchard from coming back. I wonder if the Spartacus idea was before or after he nixed the Midnight Express in the 4 Horseman as well.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Didn't he ban moves from the top rope too? Like a wrestler would get disqualified if they climb to the top rope and did a move from it.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't he ban moves from the top rope too? Like a wrestler would get disqualified if they climb to the top rope and did a move from it.
That was Bill Watts. He came after Jim Herd. Wrestlers got DQ'd if they threw someone over the top rop.
If you go back and look, they had great matches during the Bill Watts era with a stacked roster (Rick Rude, Vader, Steve Austin, etc.)
Unfortunately, business still sucked (as did the entire wrestling business at the time).

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah the Ding Dong era of WCW. They had to be after he screwed Tully Blanchard from coming back. I wonder if the Spartacus idea was before or after he nixed the Midnight Express in the 4 Horseman as well.

I think the Spartacus idea came before Ric Flair cut his hair and did the Black Scorpion gimmick in 1990.