ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Nah, sometimes Alexa Bliss won't wear stockings and be having the bottom of her cheeks out sometimes. Rhonda has her short shorts with her notebook shaped ass out with no stockings. Nikki Bella doesn't.

It probably depends on the weather.

And Naomi thick, I'm sure her thighs be sweating sweet nectar all the time.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Why she got on stockings

I've heard two reasons for the women wearing the stockings

1. to prevent wardrobe malfunctions.

2. to keep the women's legs looking great in case of bruising or cuts.

Notice that many NFL/NBA cheerleaders and background dancers wear them. HBCU dance lines also wear them, probably for similar reasons.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
i think they have to now depends on how revealing
Yeah I think that's the case. An back stage agent probably told her too much was being revealed. Something similar happened with another female with too much clevage being exposed and the wardrobe person had to add material to her top.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Smackdown taped their new years episode last night. Becky and Cena had a interaction. I'll wait until Tuesday to post it. Becky bodies another one.

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you seen NXT lately? Damn near everyone is established Indy talent. There's not much home grown talent. Too name a few off the top of my head Velveteen Dream, Tyler Breeze, Fandango, Tye Dillenger, and of course some of the female talent are products of the development center. They're not developing much in-house talent at the development center these days.

Yeah, but there's a ton of developmental talent touring florida. Those names are for tv, but there's still a lot of talent being developed off camera.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

its unfortunate that Sasha...one of the true architects of the woman's revolution (sorry steph), who was the hottest woman on the roster for awhile, who had classic matches with Charlotte...has to accept being a tag champ at best

it seems like the tag division is where great non-white wrestlers go to string out their careers

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Former Raw women's champion Nia Jax took issue with WWE Saturday regarding a tweet about women who thrived in 2018.

WWE's tweet featured Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Carmella, Ronda Rousey, Peyton Royce and Billie Kay—all of whom are white:

Jax tweeted the following in response:

While the women featured in WWE's tweet were highly successful in 2018, the company has a deep and diverse women's roster that includes the likes of Jax, Sasha Banks, Ember Moon, Alicia Fox, Tamina, Naomi, Zelina Vega and SmackDown women's champion Asuka.

Jax, who is part Samoan, beat Alexa Bliss to win the Raw women's title at WrestleMania 34 in April.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...only-promoting-white-women-in-tweet-weheretoo

Last edited:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Former Raw women's champion Nia Jax took issue with WWE Saturday regarding a tweet about women who thrived in 2018.

WWE's tweet featured Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Carmella, Ronda Rousey, Peyton Royce and Billie Kay—all of whom are white:

Jax tweeted the following in response:

While the women featured in WWE's tweet were highly successful in 2018, the company has a deep and diverse women's roster that includes the likes of Jax, Sasha Banks, Ember Moon, Alicia Fox, Tamina, Naomi, Zelina Vega and SmackDown women's champion Asuka.

Jax, who is part Samoan, beat Alexa Bliss to win the Raw women's title at WrestleMania 34 in April.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...only-promoting-white-women-in-tweet-weheretoo

Tye Dillenger posted a response to her about spending more time on her craft and less time on social media but I never saw Nia's tweet until now. I thought it was just the typical BS tweet she make but this was diversity driven. Tye should have stayed in his place.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Tye Dillenger posted a response to her about spending more time on her craft and less time on social media but I never saw Nia's tweet until now. I thought it was just the typical BS tweet she make but this was diversity driven. Tye should have stayed in his place.
I saw Tye's tweet. Apparently he's fucking one of the awkward looking Iiconics and just had to make a comment.

Definitely should have stayed in his lane.

Nia was not lying in her tweet. It should have at least included Asuka, Nia and perhaps even Ember Coon, not just all the white chicks....

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

tye is dating one of the iconics so he caping for his girl

but this is the same rhetor that ppl use that are willfully ignorant (shut up and play basketball, all lives matter)
nia objectively has had a better year than the iconcis, so has Asuka

why arent they featured on the poster? tyler conviently didnt respond to that issue

Last edited:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
AEW may have a black world champion before WWE will again. Not a lot top black talent in the indys besides Shane Strickland, Scorpio Sky who should be signing with AEW and Mack.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I'm seriously looking forward to what Shad Khan is planning with All Elite Wrestling.

Dude is loaded and with the right group should at least make a solid attempt to spur some sort of competition to Vince and WWE.

If only they can secure a decent TV or Streaming deal.......