gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
I hope that wasn't the last push Apollo Crews gets......

Apollo is a great in ring performer but he'll never succeed on the main roster without development of personality/character
dude shouldnt have been called up until he figured that out because on the main roster he languished

truth be told not even sure what they could do with him other than maybe a heel who thinks he is a face

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Apollo is a great in ring performer but he'll never succeed on the main roster without development of personality/character
dude shouldnt have been called up until he figured that out because on the main roster he languished

truth be told not even sure what they could do with him other than maybe a heel who thinks he is a face

C'mon all the good characters are taken by white guys. The best they can do is what they're doing now. Appreciative black man who has idolized 2nd tier wrestlers. Titus had a great face/heel character, but I guess he touched the "clean" and then got Titus Worldwide

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I still don't get this face of the company bullshit that Vince likes to use as an excuse. But how could he not know how to use Booker T and Mark Henry properly with the main titles. A former Olympian and someone who turned his life around for the better. The shit writes itself. He just doesn't want to give a black wrestler the title. But steroid Brock is ok to kidnap it.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
WWE is tryin to set up the Seth Rawlins vs Kenny Omega best in the World match for Wrestlemania
I’d rather see Omega vs Styles or Omega vs Bryan at WrestleMania.

Seth Rollins matches have become too damned predictable. If I have to see his lame suicide dive through the ropes one more time....

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Seth Rollins matches have become too damned predictable. If I have to see his lame suicide dive through the ropes one more time....
Yeah I rather AJ Styles or Bryan too.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

I'll rather Omega go to AEW. I wouldn't blame him for taking the money for WWE. The dream matches there are endless.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I'll rather Omega go to AEW. I wouldn't blame him for taking the money for WWE. The dream matches there are endless.
I see it differently.

If Omega goes to WWE, it makes the rivalry with AEW real, with The Elite being in AEW and all. Kind of like how nWo was in WCW yet Shawn Michaels and HHH were still in WWF.

It can create an environment where they may try to one up another and makes it better for Wrestling as a whole.

Omega, Styles, Balor in WWE.....would be dope.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I see it differently.

If Omega goes to WWE, it makes the rivalry with AEW real, with The Elite being in AEW and all. Kind of like how nWo was in WCW yet Shawn Michaels and HHH were still in WWF.

It can create an environment where they may try to one up another and makes it better for Wrestling as a whole.

Omega, Styles, Balor in WWE.....would be dope.
You put too much faith in Vince booking. He may try to adjust but I really don't see him giving the fans what we really want. Now if Triple H had it his way The Club would probably consist of Gallows, Anderson, Balor & AJ. They would be running things with a breakup leading to a feud between Balor & AJ.

I really think that AEW needs Omega to make them a real true competitor. The general consensus among wrestling fans is that Omega is the best wrestler in the world apart from AJ. With ROH, & NJPW willing to work with AEW along with Omega signing with AEW then it would give them a huge push and open up even more doors for a tv deal.