EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
For them to be turning down millions then All Elite Wrestling might be a thing. It made no since for the Bucks to go to WWE unless its for money.
Beat me to it.

All Elite Wrestling HAS to be a thing. Leaving ROH, the only other place for The Elite to go is Impact and that shit isn’t happening, especially with the money WWE would have paid versus what Impact could afford.

The money man supposedly behind All Elite Wrestling is the Jacksonville Jaguars owner and that dude is worth over $6 BILLION, over twice as much as Vince.

WWE will always be there, The Elite is doing the smart thing, getting involved in something new from the ground level and having a say in their own characters story.

All AEW needs is a legit TV home once it’s announced and WWE might start seeing competition not seen since the late 90s.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Beat me to it.

All Elite Wrestling HAS to be a thing. Leaving ROH, the only other place for The Elite to go is Impact and that shit isn’t happening, especially with the money WWE would have paid versus what Impact could afford.

The money man supposedly behind All Elite Wrestling is the Jacksonville Jaguars owner and that dude is worth over $6 BILLION, over twice as much as Vince.

WWE will always be there, The Elite is doing the smart thing, getting involved in something new from the ground level and having a say in their own characters story.

All AEW needs is a legit TV home once it’s announced and WWE might start seeing competition not seen since the late 90s.

I am glad that there are rasslers out there who are building a new legacy and keeping creative control over their character vs. getting lost in the out of touch micro managed McMahon mess. WWE needs competition so it will stop being boring.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Beat me to it.

I was gonna say Fox Sports but that ain't happening. Maybe they can talk ABC or WGN into running a show. I think CBS owns USA network. They could always try TNN. If they can get on NBC or a major network they're going to make a dent. Think another reason they offered them so much money they knew that those guys bank rolling their own show was a problem for WWE and their creative minds could help.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I was gonna say Fox Sports but that ain't happening. Maybe they can talk ABC or WGN into running a show. I think CBS owns USA network. They could always try TNN. If they can get on NBC or a major network they're going to make a dent. Think another reason they offered them so much money they knew that those guys bank rolling their own show was a problem for WWE and their creative minds could help.
They might just go the Subscription route first to generate buzz and then try to get a TV deal off the numbers they generate.

TNA when they first premiered was exclusively monthly PPV shows.

Subscription may be the new "PPV" and with the "Being The Elite" YouTube Channel showing the group has a large following, that may very well translate to subscriptions if they launch their own service.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Omega is the unpredictable one. WWE is on his bucket list. He still has a year on his NJPW contract. Marty Scurll has time left on his ROH contract. Best bet is to not lock down all talent to exclusive contracts. Have a working relationship with ROH, NJPW, Impact, and other small promotions. They can exchange talent and have open rivalries and pay talent on a appearance basics.