chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Samantha Irving

2C35D9F8-66C5-484E-A808-2A10774D958A.jpg

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I was just about to post this. The WWE logo will still likely be a big focus due to branding and they give them out to the teams that win the world title. Triple H will probably go the prestigious route in the design.
The Logo isn't as prominent on the midcard titles. I'm hoping they bring back the winged eagle in an updated form. Honestly, the US Championship is the best looking title belt on WWE TV. My favorite from the last few years was the old NXT UK Championship. That was a nice looking belt.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I won't get to see her this time around on Wednesday because she's supposedly getting her visa issues worked out. I was spoiled the first two times AEW came to town.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rampage ratings are already in the toilet and now they wanna add a Saturday night show too? LOL

When you look at it objectively considering the timeslot that "Rampage" is in (Friday nights at 9:00pm) it's doing fine. It was NEVER gonna be doing Dynamite numbers in that timeslot. Warner Discovery just wants cheap original content that they can pump out and AEW gives them that. Think about it. What else would they be playing on late Friday and Saturday nights? Movie reruns?