chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was hilarious…..I agree, it is the best one yet.

The Bloodline can't end. Cody isn't the guy. This shit is too good. Roman keeps the belts for another year. He can take his break and they just elevate the US and Intercontinental belts. Roman can't lose until next years Wrestlemania when they finally get The Rock.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I found most interesting about this article ( I'll listen to the actual podcast later today) is Moxley claims all of last summer he was working without a AEW contract and was actually a free agent. He was the AEW World Champion not under contract. Claims he could've walked into Summerslam with the AEW World belt. Wow!

So basically I'll summarize this with bullet points.

- Moxley beats Tanahashi at "Forbidden Door" to become interim AEW World Champion. June 12th.

- Moxley works from June 12th to September 5th as World Champ with no contract.

- Moxley drops the title to CM Punk at "All Out". September 5th.

- CM Punk goes on his post media scrum tirade and is suspended and vacated of the title.

- Moxley re-signs with AEW sometime in the fall (most likely later in September) and is rewarded with becoming the AEW World Champion a third time.

Moxley could've really fucked over AEW. Imagine the visual of Moxley walking into Summerslam with the AEW World belt and pull a Medusa by dumping it in the trash. The safer bet would've been to put the belt on Jericho or Danielson NOT on a guy who isn't under contract.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Bloodline can't end. Cody isn't the guy. This shit is too good. Roman keeps the belts for another year. He can take his break and they just elevate the US and Intercontinental belts. Roman can't lose until next years Wrestlemania when they finally get The Rock.
Roman has to drop the belt to someone eventually and it ain't gonna be The Rock.
If they do ever have a match together, it won't be for the title. Maybe next year's Wrestlemania as to who the true leader of the Bloodline is.
The Rock doesn't have the time in his schedule to be champion, even on a part time basis.
They are clearly building up Cody to beat Roman this weekend. We'll see after that how Cody does as champion.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Roman has to drop the belt to someone eventually and it ain't gonna be The Rock.
If they do ever have a match together, it won't be for the title. Maybe next year's Wrestlemania as to who the true leader of the Bloodline is.
The Rock doesn't have the time in his schedule to be champion, even on a part time basis.
They are clearly building up Cody to beat Roman this weekend. We'll see after that how Cody does as champion.
The ship has sailed with the Rock. It's already two years too late.

Solo will be the one to challenge Roman as the leader of the Bloodline. They're already sprinkling little hints here and there. Young wolf takes out the Alpha. That's how it goes when wolves run in packs. Keep your eye on Solo.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The ship has sailed with the Rock. It's already two years too late.

Solo will be the one to challenge Roman as the leader of the Bloodline. They're already sprinkling little hints here and there. Young wolf takes out the Alpha. That's how it goes when wolves run in packs. Keep your eye on Solo.
Solo just got to the main roster, now way he's beating Roman anytime soon. Maybe in a couple of years, but definitely not anytime soon.
I do agree they're setting it up for him to turn on Roman though.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Solo just got to the main roster, now way he's beating Roman anytime soon. Maybe in a couple of years, but definitely not anytime soon.
I do agree they're setting it up for him to turn on Roman though.
Not saying it's happening very soon. Later this year or next year though.

Roman loses the title to Cody that leads to internal struggles with the Bloodline. Solo was never beaten into the group like Jey or Jimmy. Solo he has no fear or fucks to give regarding kowtowing to him. It will build up through the end of the year/Survivor Series.

Solo goes from enforcer to the man challenging for the head of the table, basically doing what his brothers couldn't do.

Last edited:

Max Headrom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, Cody is just not a top guy. The match with Solo last night was not good. He looked old, slow and his finishers looked meh. If he wins, that's gonna be a really stale title run. He wants to be his dad so bad but just doesn't have that "IT" factor.

Dude is a very generic wrestler and not a great worker in my opinion.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Yeah, Cody is just not a top guy. The match with Solo last night was not good. He looked old, slow and his finishers looked meh. If he wins, that's gonna be a really stale title run. He wants to be his dad so bad but just doesn't have that "IT" factor.

Didn't watch the match but that is besides the point. Hogan was a terrible wrestler, so were others. The people were behind him though. That's all that matters. Cody ain't Hogan but he's getting really good reactions from audiences.

Last edited:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Didn't watch them match but that is besides the point. Hogan was a terrible wrestler, so we're others. The people were behind him though. That's all that matters. Cody ain't Hogan but he's getting really good reactions from audiences.
Truth be told WWE has back themselves into a corner with Roman he has ran through everyone now Cody it all they have left till they can build someone believable up and that's going to take time. After the RR was looking forward to WM but, now it seems like Vince has his hands in shit and things have been getting fumbled around and going backwards and it's long over due to split up these dual championships it was good at first but it's slow getting old.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cody can have great matches. He's had a lot of them in AEW and New Japan. The most famous one against his own brother Dustin which was a 5 star classic. He's definitely a good worker. The problem is WWE's style waters down everything. Ricochet isn't the same as he was in Lucha Underground. Nakamura is the same as he was in New Japan. Owens isn't the same as he was in Ring Of Honor. Wrestlers seem to lose their edge when they go to WWE.

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cody can have great matches. He's had a lot of them in AEW and New Japan. The most famous one against his own brother Dustin which was a 5 star classic. He's definitely a good worker. The problem is WWE's style waters down everything. Ricochet isn't the same as he was in Lucha Underground. Nakamura is the same as he was in New Japan. Owens isn't the same as he was in Ring Of Honor. Wrestlers seem to lose their edge when they go to WWE.
Isn’t that just because that’s what main roster wwe does to everyone? Even NXT is far more entertaining. It’s a safety thing partially too ain’t it? I feel like Vince doesn’t want his wrestlers banged up and giving away the “good stuff” unless it’s at a PPV

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Isn’t that just because that’s what main roster wwe does to everyone? Even NXT is far more entertaining. It’s a safety thing partially too ain’t it?
I feel like Vince doesn’t want his wrestlers banged up and giving away the “good stuff” unless it’s at a PPV

I mean I get it. WWE has a heavier schedule than other promotions so you want to keep injuries down but it usually hasn't resulted in many great matches when it comes to ppvs. If you're lucky you may get 1 to 2 matches that you could say were good to great on any given WWE ppv. Cody vs. Roman should be good but I can only imagine how much better it would be without the WWE training wheels on.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just got back from the AEW Dynamite/Rampage and Ring Of Honor taping here in Saint Louis and it was a very entertaining night of wrestling. Various observations ...

- The new set looks amazing when you see it in person. It looks good on TV but even better in person.

- They filmed the ROH go home show first before Dynamite. Now I can officially say I've been to a ROH show. Here's some pictures from the ROH show.

- Kenny Omega/ Jeff Cobb match was fantastic live. Dude is such an excellent worker.

- Loved that Kenny used his New Japan "Devil's Sky" theme song for this match. Gave the entrance such a cool vibe.

- Seeing Danielson turn on Kenny was amazing to see. Crowd went nuts. Setting up an BCC/Elite feud. Except I don't think it should be Hangman that comes back and joins the Elite. It should be Kota Ibushi.

- Seeing Jamie Hayter and Jade that up close in personal was sight to behold. Those women are like works of art. The fucking leg definition on Jade is incredible. You really got to see that shit up close. It will change your damn life. lol.

Here are some pics from Dynamite and Rampage ....

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I just got back from the AEW Dynamite/Rampage and Ring Of Honor taping here in Saint Louis and it was a very entertaining night of wrestling. Various observations ...

- The new set looks amazing when you see it in person. It looks good on TV but even better in person.

- They filmed the ROH go home show first before Dynamite. Now I can officially say I've been to a ROH show. Here's some pictures from the ROH show.

- Kenny Omega/ Jeff Cobb match was fantastic live. Dude is such an excellent worker.

- Loved that Kenny used his New Japan "Devil's Sky" theme song for this match. Gave the entrance such a cool vibe.

- Seeing Danielson turn on Kenny was amazing to see. Crowd went nuts. Setting up an BCC/Elite feud. Except I don't think it should be Hangman that comes back and joins the Elite. It should be Kota Ibushi.

- Seeing Jamie Hayter and Jade that up close in personal was sight to behold. Those women are like works of art. The fucking leg definition on Jade is incredible. You really got to see that shit up close. It will change your damn life. lol.

Here are some pics from Dynamite and Rampage ....

Fantastic shots fam