O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tony...wtf man...

This that bullshit!! Fuck it let him go. I'm tired of these fucking cry babies. When Vince had a fucking fire sale on these dudes or just wasn't using them for shit nobody was saying shit. Muthafuckas trying to find a home. Now Vince gone and everybody needs time off or a release. Let him go, Brody King has the makings of a champion. Go back to WWE and get buried in a year. Shits crazy

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
What purpose did House of Black even serve? Like, what was their goal. None held championships. None were getting main event pushes or even main eventing shows. It's like they were there to fill time. Basically a more serious Dark Order.....

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What purpose did House of Black even serve? Like, what was their goal. None held championships. None were getting main event pushes or even main eventing shows. It's like they were there to fill time. Basically a more serious Dark Order.....

TK cut their legs out from under them before they could even get rolling. They should've terrorized everybody in AEW, won titles, and all of that. I would've had them challenge The Elite for their EVP status and had them win and be the new EVPS. Then have them strong arm TK and run the whole promotion. I would've ran this storyline 8 months to a year and then have the Elite win it all back for TK.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
TK dropped the ball with House Of Black.
Yeah, he did..HOB should've been use more and should have been the first AEW Trios Tag Team champs!!
Yeah, they took too many L's, and it feels like they've been feuding with Sting and Darby forever.
Buddy Matthews was a great example of the dumb shit that they did with House of Black. Malachi Black and Brody King have beat up Penta and Rey Fenix and have a shovel which they are about to hit them with. Their are about to end their rivals possibly for good. What happens? The lights go out and when they're back on Buddy Matthews is in the ring not to save the Lucha Brothers but surprise to join the House of Black and effectively stop his own group from destroying their rivals once and for all so they could then lose the feud.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I do also agree that the HOB should have turned out way better than it did. But for many reasons it seem that an easy to book gimmick, and easy to book angle with Julia turning just seemed cursed by many outside factors. But if you were to explain a majority of what has happened in AEW in the span of one year to someone, they'd look at you like you were a crazy person.

And Smh at this. Imagine seeing what RVD did with his gear and saying we gotta get rid of this. But I get it when someone's gear alone is better than people's creative decisions.