blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Over the weekend, I watched AEW Dynamite and Rampage Grand Slam from last week...Both shows was real good!!!... :yes:

I'm kinda upset that Swerve in our Glory had lost the Tag Team Belts to The Acclaimed..The Acclaimed got the hype right now so I guess they want to put the belts on them to keep it going!!..But I see them not having those belts for too long!!..

Moxley got the AEW Championship Belt for a 3rd time...I knew that was going to happen...The next big PPV I think it's Full Gear..MJF will find a way to cheat and get the title off Moxley!!...

Overall, Both Dynamite and Rampage was good!!..

It's All about AEW!!!...:yes:

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think when they started doing the whole scissor me Daddy stuff with Billy Gunn it caught on strong with the fanbase. They weren't doing that prior.

Yeah, I agree...It's a the hype right now for The Acclaimed...I don't see them having those belts for too long...I'm not feeling them having the belts right now!!...

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly. You can have Sasha Banks and it won't matter because TK doesn't know how to book the division and apparently doesn't care.
It's not rocket science. You book them the same way you book the men. NXT has the same amount of time as AEW Dynamite and yet they are able to get in so much more and still have time for 2 segments for the women.

I don't think TK cares much for women's wrestling and is only has a division because Kenny wanted one. Omega i just as bad in booking them too. Just let one of the old veterans come in and let them book the women.
The women are routinely the lowest rated part of Dynamite/Rampage. The only time they get above average ratings is if they do some kind of death match or gimmick match. They don't do the numbers to warrant more than one segment. Nobody cares about women's wrestling. I'm a fan of it because I grew up watching the women of All Japan in late 80's early 90's. I saw the best of the best. Nowadays it's garbage.
The women are not the lowest part of Dynamite (they're not the high either). WWE has shown women wrestling can garner attention and eyes. The AEW women will never get anywhere as long as TK keeps focusing on 1 or 2 favs, giving them weak storylines and only one half-ass match. No one is saying they should get the equal time as the bigger male stars. But if you expect to compete with the WWE, they need to do a better booking job. And get that title off of Jade.

I agree with this!!..TK doesn't give a damn about The Women's Division in AEW!!...If he can, I think he will dismantle that division and just have only Men's wrestling on the show!!...To be honest, I really fast forward the women matches when I watch the show cause they aren't good!!.. :smh:...I enjoy looking at Jade Cargill but her matches aren't good and they need to take that damn belt off her...That TBS Women's Title Belt is wack!!

The last good women's match on AEW was Thunder Rosa vs Britt Baker in that cage match for the title and Thunder Rosa had won the belt!!..That was the last good match to me in the Women's division at AEW!!..