chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Tony should just let him out. I like Buddy but he's haven't done much since they wanted the HOB stable. AEW has more than enough talent on the roster.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Tony should just let him out. I like Buddy but he's haven't done much since they wanted the HOB stable. AEW has more than enough talent on the roster.

Lets see if Tony goes back on his word when he said if talent wanted to go he would let them with on strings lets see if he is a man of his word.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Lets see if Tony goes back on his word when he said if talent wanted to go he would let them with on strings lets see if he is a man of his word.
Some of those guys will be in the same position in WWE with a stacked roster. Some would probably be moved down to NXT to booster their roster and ratings.

I understand Tommy End wanting to be closer to his wife. Same with Aldrade being closer to Charlotte. Everybody can't go back and think they're gonna be put into a major program.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That segment was a bore. Did Saraya announce rather or not she's going to be competing?

No announcement yet but honestly it's not going to matter. Saraya was never a great wrestler to begin with. We'll see what the women segment did in the ratings later today.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well that was the most time TK has given to the women in a long time. We'll see how long it lasts.

Yeah, But that women's divison isn't good at all..Like always, I fast forward that part in the show!!...I believe that TK doesn't care about the women's division!!...I won't be surprised in the future of AEW, he would try to get rid of it slowly!!...