Missing white girl Gabby Petito think the boyfriend is guilty?? [UPDATE - BODY FOUND]

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s because it’s their world. They created it for them to exist in it. Imagine if we had this world the way we wanted to and how white people would fit in it. :lol:
I tell you what………THEY imagined it which is why they set this nation up exactly as they did.

We caught on too late, but enough of us know now where it is correctable. It’s just gonna take more work than it should because only one of us knew we were at war.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The emotional response of women is like an alarm, where you will do anything to shut it off. If it keeps going for too long it can lead to this.

I know there was a women a long time ago that killed her kids by drowning them. She was overwhelmed with their alarm going off and shut those monsters up for good.

My issue is women constantly needing me to mount them, I just get overwhelmed.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
That's what I was thinking.

On CNN,
this guy said the parents were at the site,
picking things up
putting it into a bag.

FBI was on the scene SMH
Only CACs would be able to do that
SMH​

The way the police have handled the whole case has been fucked up.

Detectives don’t let regular folks onto a crime scene like that. If it was him and his stuff. After CSI did their thing. Everything would have been gathered up and they would have viewed the human remains and other stuff at the Medical Examiners Office.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor

NORTH PORT, Florida (WABC) -- A former police chief is weighing in on the Gabby Petito case, calling the events leading up to the discovery of remains in a Florida reserve Wednesday, along with items belonging to Brian Laundrie, "quite strange."

Among his questions is just how Brian Laundrie's parents fit into his disappearance and what exactly they know.

"There are just too many strange turns that Chris and Roberta Laundrie haven't been involved in it to not believe that something is amiss here," Boyce said.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

NORTH PORT, Florida (WABC) -- A former police chief is weighing in on the Gabby Petito case, calling the events leading up to the discovery of remains in a Florida reserve Wednesday, along with items belonging to Brian Laundrie, "quite strange."

Among his questions is just how Brian Laundrie's parents fit into his disappearance and what exactly they know.

"There are just too many strange turns that Chris and Roberta Laundrie haven't been involved in it to not believe that something is amiss here," Boyce said.
1. Brian parents initiated this search... contacted FBI Monday night, asked for Tuesday meetup and chose the search area,
2. Brian father found the bag that lead to LEO finding backpack, notebook, and partial remains (so far they are unwilling to say its human until tested)
3. The remains.... are very small - so will take minimum 7 days to run tests

this story keeps getting better

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I tell you what………THEY imagined it which is why they set this nation up exactly as they did.

We caught on too late, but enough of us know now where it is correctable. It’s just gonna take more work than it should because only one of us knew we were at war.

And that work is very hard work. Some of us fold when it gets too tough and conform.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I tried to walk away from the story after they supposedly found homeboys body but something is bugging the hell out of me About his parents

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I see they still referring to this dude as the boyfriend of the missing girl. No you assholes, he’s the MURDERER of the deaceased woman whom he killed then ran like a fucking coward rather than face the music! You white honky cracker bastards have still tried to make this dude look like he was some innocent bystander but he was a cold blooded killer who took the life of a girl who didn’t want his weirdo ass! And then used her ATM card to buy snacks as she lay rotting in the woods.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
1. Brian parents initiated this search... contacted FBI Monday night, asked for Tuesday meetup and chose the search area,
2. Brian father found the bag that lead to LEO finding backpack, notebook, and partial remains (so far they are unwilling to say its human until tested)
3. The remains.... are very small - so will take minimum 7 days to run tests

this story keeps getting better

Looks like that mf was eaten up pretty good. Hopefully something hunted him down and killed him. Then ate him.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This all got damn day!!!!! These two crackas getting national attention for three got damn weeks. For what?!!!
Word. Fuck em!!

9lwKUt.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I know there was a women a long time ago that killed her kids by drowning them. She was overwhelmed with their alarm going off and shut those monsters up for good.

My issue is women constantly needing me to mount them, I just get overwhelmed.

Just the other day a seal spoke to me, you said you was going to mount me tomorrow yet it is almost midnight tomorrow. When are going to mount me. Just repeating this over and over again creating an alarm that I just have to shut off.

This is constant with multiple women I just get to the breaking point.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
What will Chris Cuomo do now that Landry's body has been found? Sympathy to Petito's family but he was on this shit like it was Princess Diana every night..... he'll be fucking lost now

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the parents likely knew he was going to off himself and took him out there to do the job rather than face the consequences of his actions.

No justice for the girl's family.

That lawyer the family hired was worth his salt it seems. Don't say NOTHING TO NOBODY. No charges for the parents.