Missing white girl Gabby Petito think the boyfriend is guilty?? [UPDATE - BODY FOUND]

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor
"Wigga" is this the same as calling me a "Nigga"?

Because if it is, you go straight on my ignore list

It is not for black Americans to determine who
the African is or is not so you ranting is totally
irrelevant

Silly faggot. How about you ignore your gay ass thoughts before posting them here? Better yet how about you ignore the board and go back to tit riding Tiara?

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Silly faggot. How about you ignore your gay ass thoughts before posting them here? Better yet how about you ignore the board and go back to tit riding Tiara?
Did you call me a Nigga?

If you care about Tiara, go and talk to her, and stop
bringing me into things I have no interest in.

Now be a man and answer my question.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Women need to be careful triggering our rival male response. Challenging our decisions, fighting, or not appearing on the same team. This is how I would do an effeminate rival male without question.

One of the things I teach to women is the role of information collector, acknowledging his final decision. Don't let him make the final decision than challenge him afterwards. Cleaning and doing chores, I am on the same team as you.

This happens to rival men all the time, they are shielded from it. I have had to put fools in shallow graves in remote areas.

Especially, men in the military coming home to their wives and children, athletes-boxers football. If he has done something that is beyond repair walk away.

Last edited:

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor
Did you call me a Nigga?

If you care about Tiara, go and talk to her, and stop
bringing me into things I have no interest in.

Now be a man and answer my question.

Only thing lamer than you pretending to be African is you pretending to not know what a wigger is you stupid faggot. Keep your gay ass thoughts of BGOL pumperfan. :smh: You fucking faggot.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
'missing White woman syndrome'

You are a moderator of this forum, and are fueling the syndrome by
feeding this thread. There have been other threads trying to highlight
the plight of missing black women. What mod powers have you used
to promote those threads? You know could aggregate them for more
views and sticky them for a couple of months like some of the bullshit
threads about dead white musicians have been. Of all the people, you
as a mod, who has the power to influence the outcome you claim to
desire, are the least qualified person to level this complaint.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
You are a moderator of this forum, and are fueling the syndrome by
feeding this thread. There have been other threads trying to highlight
the plight of missing black women. What mod powers have you used
to promote those threads? You know could aggregate them for more
views and sticky them for a couple of months like some of the bullshit
threads about dead white musicians have been. Of all the people, you
as a mod, who has the power to influence the outcome you claim to
desire, are the least qualified person to level this complaint.
As a cunt you are the most qualified person to go bail out your pal brian pumper.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Oh no! Please don't! :hmm:
You might think it as irrelevant. I gave him the opportunity to stand up
as a man, and confirm what I thought he was saying. He would not do
it because he did not want to get on my lengthy ignore list. Whether
you believe or like it, a lot of this people like to banter with me. The
reason is that you are like them, and they already know the bullshit
you are gonna say before you open your mouth. Whether they like
what I say or not, the majority of the time, it is stuff they do not know;
and it is therefore educative for them. I am not a fool. I know what I am
doing.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's the thing though.. yes, the media definitely picks and chooses the cases it that they want to play up, and they will always pick young, attractive in their view white girls to focus on. They will ignore non-white missing women for the most part, old, older women of all races, fat chick's and ugly chick's. ...and of course missing boys/men get no play. That's all a given and this chick fits that scenario.

...but it doesn't make the story uninteresting. We're interested because the bf and his family have been stonewalling and it's enthralling drama because we kinda know what's coming. If it wasn't for that shit, just white girl missing, it wouldn't be a thread on here...guaranteed...you know why I know? ....cause there aren't threads for missing white girls every day, week, month here on bgol. This one sticks out, like Casey Anthony, etc.

...and anybody is free at any time to find and post stories about missing black women, or men, fat chick's, ugly chicks....all the people that get ignored by the media, but for the most part nobody does....even those complaining.

I think you framed the whole discussion correctly. And pointed out the issue correctly. The most accurate part is the "its interesting". I stand on the side of not interested at all. I think there are a few (very few) group of guys here also saying not interesting. That is our divide on this. We both understand why this is being played up. I dont understand why its interesting. I genuinly feel no interest in this story no matter how much its being forced in my face. And as well dont see the how the level of interest could be so high for fellow bgolers who know the media did this. It does need to be spoken of I believe. Some dont and thats fine as well.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think you framed the whole discussion correctly. And pointed out the issue correctly. The most accurate part is the "its interesting". I stand on the side of not interested at all. I think there are a few (very few) group of guys here also saying not interesting. That is our divide on this. We both understand why this is being played up. I dont understand why its interesting. I genuinly feel no interest in this story no matter how much its being forced in my face. And as well dont see the how the level of interest could be so high for fellow bgolers who know the media did this. It does need to be spoken of I believe. Some dont and thats fine as well.

It’s deemed interesting because they have a YouTube channel and they documented their travels across the country.

Also video of them from the cops and Instagram posts show a trail of activity.

There’s many young white women that are currently missing, the reasons I stated are reasons why this case is in the forefront an in the media.

Yes we know that they don’t cover missing Black people on that level. Yes they pick and choose what stories to publicize.

There’s no rhyme or reason why they do what they do but every young missing white woman isn’t placed in the media spotlight. They pick and choose what they want to report on for reasons only they know.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I haven't really followed this case at all, at all but we know 90% of the time it's the boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband.

What I want to know is if the feds are going to charge the parents in abetting his escape cause you know that dude is in Brazil by now.

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
Everything you see about these social media influencers is not real
Cosign.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
The one friend he allowed her to have said he survived out there for three months once :dunno:
Anyone who did that shit willingly when they weren't running from shit won't have one fucking problems if they HAVE to do it.

I don't think people understand how hard 3 months in the wilderness is. That's some badass shit. Alone? You just don't have local, state police, or feds looking for a cat like that. They ain't built for that shit. Very few people are.