Missing white girl Gabby Petito think the boyfriend is guilty?? [UPDATE - BODY FOUND]

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster

So to sum it up this white girl goes missing after embarking on a road trip with her boyfriend. He returns home without her and gets a lawyer lol. Along the way they get pulled over in Utah due to a domestic dispute. I think homey went ape shit on that ass and threw her off a cliff.

Bodycam of the pullover:

Interesting pic on her instagram

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: I don’t know what happened to her.
:(In fact, I wish she could give a sign.
:confused:Anything.
I mean….any-sign-whatsoever.
She’s trying to tell us where she is.
I know she’s looking over my shoulder right now..
Is there anyone who thinks I did it?
No one?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
giphy-22.gif

aNbgWn.jpg

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
If he got a side chick then he planned this trip as a way to get rid of her.
Nah she's always hitting him and he finally snapped. He pushed her ass off a cliff or something, freaked out, and found a way home. They'll find both of them dead eventually

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Nah she's always hitting him and he finally snapped. He pushed her ass off a cliff or something, freaked out, and found a way home. They'll find both of them dead eventually
Yeah, that bitch was violent.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
There was a case similar to this when an IG/YouTuber from Massachusetts went to meet a cop in Arizona. They went in them rocky mountains somewhere. He came back, she didn’t. They called it accidental death. Brian here ain’t no cop so….

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
There was a case similar to this when an IG/YouTuber from Massachusetts went to meet a cop in Arizona. They went in them rocky mountains somewhere. He came back, she didn’t. They called it accidental death. Brian here ain’t no cop so….

Yea this was a big story here..mother said the officer probably drugged her