Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
. Lexus makes boring ass ugly cars.
really?

2016_NAIAS_Lexus_LC_500_010_384D6FC1836E6E64479891AFFA7DD02D3BD83C64.0.jpg

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
That big predator mouth shit is ugly overpriced and too slow.
its not too slow... look at the 0 to 60 times of its competition
911 carrera 2, F type s, SL560
I've never liked their new grills
an s4 will run circles around that vette. especially in a straightaway. saw an s4 kill a lambo in take and keep lead. 3/4 in the lambo caught up
bullshit, the vette and lambo drivers either didn't know "how" to drive or you were high
s4 has a much faster take off then the lambo. like i said the lambo caught up with it and overpassed but it still had a lead for 3/4 mi
no it does not, - they are both all wheel drive
shiiiit - a used Gallardo will walk the s4

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
its not too slow... look at the 0 to 60 times of its competition
911 carrera 2, F type s, SL560

bullshit, the vette and lambo drivers either didn't know "how" to drive or you were high
no it does not, - they are both all wheel drive
shiiiit - a used Gallardo will walk the s4
4.8 seconds is shitty for a 490 hp 100k coupe. At that price you can get a GTR , Z06, E63s, C63s, and still have money left over and blow it's doors off. Shit my Infiniti does 60 in 4.2 seconds stock and only was 50k

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
4.8 seconds is shitty for a 490 hp 100k coupe. At that price you can get a GTR , Z06, E63s, C63s, and still have money left over and blow it's doors off. Shit my Infiniti does 60 in 4.2 seconds stock and only was 50k
gtr is old as hell
z06 is an all out beast not a gt
no one looking at getting a 911 or F Type wants to buy a c63s or e63s - but if benz ever does an e63 coupe... that might cannibalize the segment
(IMO - I think used AMG GT is a steal)

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
gtr is old as hell
z06 is an all out beast not a gt
no one looking at getting a 911 or F Type wants to buy a c63s or e63s - but if benz ever does an e63 coupe... that might cannibalize the segment
(IMO - I think used AMG GT is a steal)
Saying a GTR is old as hell is like saying AMG is old as hell. It doesn't matter. There is a 2018 GTR and it's perfection .

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: LSN

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Saying a GTR is old as hell is like saying AMG is old as hell. It doesn't matter. There is a 2018 GTR and it's perfection .

maxresdefault.jpg
that car doesn't exist yet - from 2014:
" Luckily, the TopSpeed artists and graphic design team have created a few exclusive previews of where the GT-R’s styling will go in the next generations.

Tagged a 2016 Nissan GT-R, these renderings are purely speculative design studies. The ideas presented here are still quite interesting, with two distinct flavors of modern GT-R from which to select your favorite."

https://www.topspeed.com/cars/nissan/2019-nissan-gt-r-ar160541.html

like I said- old as hell

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
that car doesn't exist yet - from 2014:
" Luckily, the TopSpeed artists and graphic design team have created a few exclusive previews of where the GT-R’s styling will go in the next generations.

Tagged a 2016 Nissan GT-R, these renderings are purely speculative design studies. The ideas presented here are still quite interesting, with two distinct flavors of modern GT-R from which to select your favorite."

https://www.topspeed.com/cars/nissan/2019-nissan-gt-r-ar160541.html

like I said- old as hell
Concept and it looks like that

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
With the nickle and diming Germans love doing. Oh you want LED headlights? Another 1000 dollars. Side airbags? 500 dollers FOH
Keep running your mouth and fucking with me if you want to, Lil' Roscoe. The can of woop ass that I've been brewing for you just arrived from Munich this afternoon and I'll pick it up if I have the time later this week.
0-60 in 3.8 secs. Some have clocked it at 3.7 secs.
Come see me.

spb4mf.jpg

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Keep running your mouth and fucking with me if you want to, Lil' Roscoe. The can of woop ass that I've been brewing for you just arrived from Munich this afternoon and I'll pick it up if I have the time later this week.
Come see me.

spb4mf.jpg
I already told you I will be in a Porsche 911. Good luck. Lmao

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Come see me.

spb4mf.jpg
Damn...that's almost as quick as an Audi S8...for a lot less money..

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn...that's almost as quick as an Audi S8...for a lot less money..
I’ve been thinking about the S8 since you brought it up when I got that M5 but this was the better way to go, financially. It’s AWD too.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Come see me.

spb4mf.jpg
What ya got there big bro?

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
He got a 550 With the M package. He couldn't handle the M5.

for some it's not practical to put that type of car on the road daily. mine's been sitting in storage since snow hit in november only started up biweekly and drove around a block. some need something to drive everyday