Mercedes AMG GT 4Door Coupe.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I did, for about 5 seconds. Yes, I will leave BMW for this AMG GT 53 in a couple of years, unless bmw freshens up their design because It’s getting stale.

My M550 should be here this weekend so Let me know if you’re trying to play, with your lil hybrid engine or whatever it’s called. You can meet me on south Fulton parkway.
Hybrid ? That's gone. I have a red sport 400. I'm getting a tune soon will give me 600 pounds to torque to the wheels.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
LOL @ Truth finally changing his sig
I told you that new chick was better than the homely looking one with rolling stones t-shirt
Matter of fact, I should've stole that pic first

;););)

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oh and.....its looked like Mercedes took the new CLS + the Porsche Panamera, & just threw it in a blender
All these new Benz' look damn near the same man !!!

:smh::smh::smh:

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm aware, old timer. I don't like the way it looks. Is that cool with you?
I’m cool with anything but this is a coupe thread. It’s like coming into a jet plane thread and saying you don’t like tube shaped aircrafts but you prefer them in square shapes.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait til I get the wiring finished in my Regal.....
Show yall a real coupe!

G-Body bitch! [In my Pimp C voice]

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I don’t overpay for my cars and I’ve never experienced the nightmares that you did when you owned one.
Honest question , where do You think the negative reliability reputation of German cars comes from? Its not fake news.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Honest question , where do You think the negative reliability reputation of German cars comes from? Its not fake news.
That reputation is from people who buy cars from folks like your cousin or people who buy them with 129k miles on them and finance it. You also have those who take them to jiffy lube to “save money”.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Mercedes designers suck. This new model is terrible.
LOOK-AT-ME-GUYS-LOOK-AT-ME-HEY-HEY.png.png

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been thinking about getting one of these old 1995 S420 Sedans. A old luxury car to go along with my Corvette and Pickup truck. I always liked this old model Mercedes. I don't like the newer models.

1995_mercedes-benz_s-class_4_dr_s420_sedan-pic-3189821484717695035.jpeg

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That reputation is from people who buy cars from folks like your cousin or people who buy them with 129k miles on them and finance it. You also have those who take them to jiffy lube to “save money”.
But if you were forced to choose between a used BMW or a used Infiniti with 60k on the clock and no warranty , no maintenance records, which would you buy?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
But if you were forced to choose between a used BMW or a used Infiniti with 60k on the clock and no warranty , no maintenance records, which would you buy?
pre 2004 models - BMW (pre 2001 for 7 series)
post 2004 models -Infiniti but the electrical systems age horribly

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
I was really thinking it was going to be another tiny 4 door coupe and not a legit sedan, but it's not the worst I've seen. Granted I assume most Manufactuersof the 4 door coupes know that their backseats stay pristine as the day they were bought for years because they're never get used for anything. Nice enough car, but I was sneaking glances of that M8 in the background....

Last edited:

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Cool how do you like the A7? I almost bought one in December but bmw just had the better deal.
:hmm:YOU almost bought an Audi? foh:hmm:
You are BGOLs resident BMW guy.

I'm legit surprised you didn't post the M8 that's sitting in the background. That green bitch looks like the Hulk, pure beast.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:hmm:YOU almost bought an Audi? foh:hmm:
You are BGOLs resident BMW guy.

I'm legit surprised you didn't post the M8 that's sitting in the background. That green bitch looks like the Hulk, pure beast.
Y’all got me. I lied.
But I did go to the dealer to sit in it for five seconds and my wife said that my face looked like I was smelling something.

But honestly I’m no longer the bmw fan boy that I was. They’re watering everything down in a shemeless way.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’d take a nicely used 2010 bmw 550i manual transmission over anything Infiniti got. Or a 2013 X5 5.0.

My wife had an Infiniti in 2008 and I liked it but the only Japanese car I’d buy with my money is a Lexus.

Last edited:

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m cool with anything but this is a coupe thread. It’s like coming into a jet plane thread and saying you don’t like tube shaped aircrafts but you prefer them in square shapes.
Smh you're supposed to be a lawyer, man. I didn't say I hate the sloping design on coupes, I hate the way it looks on this car.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's the difference again between this and new CLS again?
Both RWD, 4-door coupe, with V8 up front? Suckers born everyday.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
LOL @ Truth finally changing his sig
I told you that new chick was better than the homely looking one with rolling stones t-shirt
Matter of fact, I should've stole that pic first

;););)
I disagree I like the classic east Asian Korean look better. They age better too. I just appreciate ten making the sig for me.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Lmao leave my cousin out of this.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I’d take a nicely used 2010 bmw 550i manual transmission over anything Infiniti got. Or a 2013 X5 5.0.

My wife had and Infiniti in 2008 and I liked it but the only Japanese car I’d buy with my money is a Lexus.
Jagu admit youre a brand whore. Lexus makes boring ass ugly cars. The only Lexus I like is the ISF and they don't even make that shit no more.