Mercedes AMG GT 4Door Coupe.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
This thing is about to knock Panamera out of the game. :smh:
I used to love Pannis so much. I got my joint instead and have become kinda cool on the Panni now.

By comparison to these joints, the Panni seems more wagonish than sporty. Wife Porsche.

Well maybe mistress Porsche lol mama would probably pick the cayenne unless she still young lol

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I used to love Pannis so much. I got my joint instead and have become kinda cool on the Panni now.

By comparison to these joints, the Panni seems more wagonish than sporty. Wife Porsche.

Well maybe mistress Porsche lol mama would probably pick the cayenne unless she still young lol
Yep, I see more women driving Panameras than men.

What do you drive now?

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some other pics I've seen in matte black.....wooooooweeeeew

But that debut of the M8 Gran Coupe got me a little distracted....

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Cool how do you like the A7? I almost bought one in December but bmw just had the better deal.
Love it. Whooped the piss out a vette the other night lol.

I kind of dig that it's less ostentatious and kind of grown vs the Panni, yet still sporty and big. I'm tall af and I got nice legroom and everything. Lots of things i like about it.

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I kind of dig that it's less ostentatious and kind of grown vs the Panni, yet still sporty and big. I'm tall af and I got nice legroom and everything. Lots of things i like about it.

What year is it?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

What kind of vette? An A7 is no speed demon. Only an RS7 could whoop a vette unless you racing 1984 C4's.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Did he know y'all were racing lol
Unquestionably lol nigga was tryna show out for his passenger last night. On my ass up to the light, gunning it and shit. I usually ignore that shit but I was on one.

*edit not last night, I think Saturday.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Unquestionably lol nigga was tryna show out for his passenger last night. On my ass up to the light, gunning it and shit. I usually ignore that shit but I was on one.

Corvettes usually have a hard time putting all the power to the wheels . Especially the manuals.

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What kind of vette? An A7 is no speed demon. Only an RS7 could whoop a vette unless you racing 1984 C4's.

My wife's previous 2013 S6 would walk Vette's off the line.

13. Getting on up there.

Luckily they haven't changed enough about them yet to make me jump back in my pockets.

But it's tough lol

Yeah...I love the design and still don't understand why it's so polarizing. It's a great looking car.

I love the look of the new one even more.

Wife traded in her S6 for the new Q7 and the new tech, specifically the virtual cockpit is nuts.

Love what Audi has been doing recently.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
My wife's previous 2013 S6 would walk Vette's off the line.

Yeah...I love the design and still don't understand why it's so polarizing. It's a great looking car.

I love the look of the new one even more.

Wife traded in her S6 for the new Q7 and the new tech, specifically the virtual cockpit is nuts.

Love what Audi has been doing recently.
Yeah man. The taillights on the new one are really attractive.

I think they're going a bit too hard on that grille size though. Them bitches are becoming almost comically big.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
LOL no you didn't you'll never leave BMW ever.
I did, for about 5 seconds. Yes, I will leave BMW for this AMG GT 53 in a couple of years, unless bmw freshens up their design because It’s getting stale.

My M550 should be here this weekend so Let me know if you’re trying to play, with your lil hybrid engine or whatever it’s called. You can meet me on south Fulton parkway.

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Uhh..? You forgot that they pioneered the 4 door Coupe. BMW is the bottom feeder in that game.
Im not talking about founding fathers of the misnomer that is the "4 door coupe". Im specifically talking about body design and the 3 automobiles i mentioned. Thanks tho.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Im not talking about founding fathers of the misnomer that is the "4 door coupe". Im specifically talking about body design and the 3 automobiles i mentioned. Thanks tho.
This car looks like the original CLS, not anything like a 650 Gran Coupe. Thanks for chiming in.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

lol....must have been driver error... the numbers don't/can't add up...

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did, for about 5 seconds. Yes, I will leave BMW for this AMG GT 53 in a couple of years, unless bmw freshens up their design because It’s getting stale.

My M550 should be here this weekend so Let me know if you’re trying to play, with your lil hybrid engine or whatever it’s called. You can meet me on south Fulton parkway.
fuck benz & audi
Bimmer then graduate to a porsche