Men Who Liked Their Salads Tossed

Robeson

Potential Star
Registered
:eek:

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

since you guys are all college educated successful adults can't yall just agree to disagree and leave it alone

UNLESS

yall are willing to do a ring match and i will host it on net and we'll split the profits...it will be HUGE!

let me know what yall think;)
I'm down... pistols, swords, or bare knuckles???

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:eek:

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

since you guys are all college educated successful adults can't yall just agree to disagree and leave it alone

UNLESS

yall are willing to do a ring match and i will host it on net and we'll split the profits...it will be HUGE!

let me know what yall think;)

Shaddup with your hustling ass, always trying to come up...:D

I'm down... pistols, swords, or bare knuckles???

I choose wiffle ball bats !!

:lol:

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Swat loves to argue :rolleyes:

I love to debate....:D

sanford.jpg

Watch it sucka !!!:hmm:

Robeson

Potential Star
Registered
I mean in all honesty, I don't think dude would hurt a fly (a female one)...but his violent reaction just goes to show you how men are socialized to assert their manhood by any means necessary.

We know ancient Europeans practiced homosexuality but has there ever been a study on ancient African/Egyptian attitudes towards homosexuality? I think I may google this shit...maybe there is a psycho-biological reason for such severe homophobia.

But I digress...
I'm being good now, so I will resist the overwhelming temptation to make a comment :cool:

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
I don't scare easy, but something about you kind of unnerves me. I had a co-worker like you. She used to look at me like I was a damned pork chop or something. Made me a little nervous :lol:

no need to be nervous sweetie

i dont bite :)

well wait...actually i do

but it hurts in a good way;)

followup

BGOL Investor
O.K. I'm only on page 3, but maybe men and women have limits as to what they will do--doesn't mean they are gay or not. Some women never want anal sex with their man. Some men like to have their ass played with by their woman. But it's still between a man & a woman

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
O.K. I'm only on page 3, but maybe men and women have limits as to what they will do--doesn't mean they are gay or not. Some women never want anal sex with their man. Some men like to have their ass played with by their woman. But it's still between a man & a woman

As you, being a woman, ask yourself...

What if, you are with a man, that favors anal sex, over your pussy or asks you to lick his ass and jack him off? Do you see some people's frame of mind on this whole salad tossin' thing...?

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered

What if, you are with a man, that favors anal sex, over your pussy or asks you to lick his ass and jack him off? Do you see some people's frame of mind on this whole salad tossin' thing...?

No you're wrong, he's not borderline gay at all. It's still between a man and a woman. [/thread logic]

followup

BGOL Investor

If I'm into that, then I wouldn't have a problem with doing it with him.

Let me ask you a question: what if you married your husband, and one time when you were having sex and he asked you to lick his ass. What would you do? Would you think that your husband was on the downlow? Or would you think he's getting his freak on?

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
If I'm into that, then I wouldn't have a problem with doing it with him.

Let me ask you a question: what if you married your husband, and one time when you were having sex and he asked you to lick his ass. What would you do? Would you think that your husband was on the downlow? Or would you think he's getting his freak on?

If I were, I probably would have tested the waters, drank it and peeed it out by the time, I walk down the aisle...

LogicBlack

Potential Star
Registered
Bruh… you could get a form of staff infection from almost any covered area of dirty skin. It is a bacteria that you must wash off daily. It’s all about people bathing on a daily basis. If you are with a nasty person then maybe you should not stick your dick in her even with a condom! LOL! :smh:
7eb.jpg

:cool:

well i'm not even gonna do that..... This a wild thread that people would even CONSIDER licking shitter hole.. I mean people listen to yourselves and read LICKING SHITTER HOLE:hmm: DOES THAT SHIT SOUND GOOD TO YOU? I MEAN FUCK DOES IT SOUND APPEALING??