(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
other_awesomenessShiftyEyes.gif

:lol::lol:

mrfreekydeeky

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
No, why doesn't Floyd Roll with Shane, or Clottey or Berto, you just made a case for every 'Floyd is a Bitch ducking Fights argument!!!!' He is the truer welterweight here, but here he is again, avoiding all the names you mentioned, especially Shane who stepped to him and had him fumbling and stuttering and shit, but he has avoided that shit like he is in the Matrix!!!!! Like Rugged Man said, Floyd saw what Shane did to Margarito, a motherfucker Floyd ran from 8 mil to avoid fighting, and Floyd said, 'I DON'T WANT NO PARTS OF THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!'

Understand something, Shane is trying to pull what Ray did to Hagler, He didn't want to fight Hagler when they could have years before they eventually fought. Then when money calls he all of a sudden wanted to fight. yea i know about the retina issue.
Now shane all of a sudden wants to get at Floyd. and he was dissin him long before Margarito. and Fuck Rugged Man, most of what he said was wrong, and opinion. UNDERSTAND THE FIGHT GAME, before you start running your mouth. FLoyd told him best, "You're on my Dick, who the fuck are you"

What he should have told him is bring your ass to my gym poppin that shit and see what happens..I bet he would have shut the fuck up..
You don't have to be scared to take an ass whoopin!
CAC talkin that shit about he ain't scared.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
Understand something, Shane is trying to pull what Ray did to Hagler, He didn't want to fight Hagler when they could have years before they eventually fought.

That's the funny thing that niggas forget Sugar didn't just fight Hagler outright. Hagler had to chase him and when the money was right then Ray taxed his ass. If you had these nigga tell it, Leonard wasn't shit because he was scared to fight Hagler.

TJervey

Support BGOL
Registered
I said it before and I'll say it again, PBF has all of yall believing his I am the greatest bullshit, but he refuses to fight any real 'current' challenges. All this understand the fight game bullshit is again idiots who have brought into his stupid assed logic and bullshit! Shane is just one argument, I guess all of you will have some twisted bullshit logic to why he turned down 8 mill to fight Margarito to take less money to fight Baldomir, why he wouldn't even respond when asked about Paul Williams when he was a welterweight. Yeah PBF is the greatest, the greatest and making idiots looking for a real Hip Hop generation sports hero to follow believe he's the shit when he's nothing more than a pussy. He shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Sugar Ray Leonard, prior to Hagler he fought Hearns, a true threat, battled back from adversity and knocked him the fuck out, he fought Duran, came back and beat his ass, he fought Hagler after a long layoff and eye surgery!!!! He was a real fighter and not the pussy Floyd is!!!! Fuck Floyd!!!!!! Most of what Rugged Man said was true, that why bitch assed Floyd had no intelligent response to any of it!!!!! All of you PBF fans have been fooled!!! Can't take away from the fact that he is supremely talented and athletically gifted, it's just a lot easier to look good when you are fighting featherweights and lightweights!!!:smh:

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
I said it before and I'll say it again, PBF has all of yall believing his I am the greatest bullshit, but he refuses to fight any real 'current' challenges. All this understand the fight game bullshit is again idiots who have brought into his stupid assed logic and bullshit! Shane is just one argument, I guess all of you will have some twisted bullshit logic to why he turned down 8 mill to fight Margarito to take less money to fight Baldomir, why he wouldn't even respond when asked about Paul Williams when he was a welterweight. Yeah PBF is the greatest, the greatest and making idiots looking for a real Hip Hop generation sports hero to follow believe he's the shit when he's nothing more than a pussy. He shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Sugar Ray Leonard, prior to Hagler he fought Hearns, a true threat, battled back from adversity and knocked him the fuck out, he fought Duran, came back and beat his ass, he fought Hagler after a long layoff and eye surgery!!!! He was a real fighter and not the pussy Floyd is!!!! Fuck Floyd!!!!!! Most of what Rugged Man said was true, that why bitch assed Floyd had no intelligent response to any of it!!!!! All of you PBF fans have been fooled!!! Can't take away from the fact that he is supremely talented and athletically gifted, it's just a lot easier to look good when you are fighting featherweights and lightweights!!!:smh:

I'm tired. niggas want to argue like Margarito is a world class fighter or like dude had any hype around him. Oh wait he had hype. I remember among insiders, the word was that even though he didn't look like shit, Margarito was one of the hardest punchers. hmmmm let me think about that:rolleyes:

Besides the pads Margarito ain't shit and when clowns talk like he was a fighter to beat, I just laugh.

Mayweather moved up because he beat the best in his division and there were no money fights. PBF wasn't getting the recognition of a world class fighter. What is the point of being the best and beating the best when you are barely getting a third of that De La money.

Besides Baldomir everyone Floyd has been fighting since he moved up has had name recognition, and if you think about it, Baldomir had the buzz around him of being the new "Cinderella Man" after winning the belt.

I want to see Floyd fight everyone that you mentioned except Margarito because I respect those nigga, but at least, if you got to keep complaining stop throwing this bum in the mix.:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

TJervey

Support BGOL
Registered
I'm tired. niggas want to argue like Margarito is a world class fighter or like dude had any hype around him. Oh wait he had hype. I remember among insiders, the word was that even though he didn't look like shit, Margarito was one of the hardest punchers. hmmmm let me think about that:rolleyes:

Besides the pads Margarito ain't shit and when clowns talk like he was a fighter to beat, I just laugh.

Mayweather moved up because he beat the best in his division and there were no money fights. PBF wasn't getting the recognition of a world class fighter. What is the point of being the best and beating the best when you are barely getting a third of that De La money.

Besides Baldomir everyone Floyd has been fighting since he moved up has had name recognition, and if you think about it, Baldomir had the buzz around him of being the new "Cinderella Man" after winning the belt.

I want to see Floyd fight everyone that you mentioned except Margarito because I respect those nigga, but at least, if you got to keep complaining stop throwing this bum in the mix.:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Respect to your views....No doubt, Margarito has some issues with the pads and all but at the time Floyd was offered 8 mil he did have hype around him and was perceived as a real threat to him! All I'm saying is, it's annoying all this greatest of all time, Hall of Fame shit and sure, he's beat some names but please don't mention this dude in the same breath as the Leonard's or the Ali's until he has a Frazier, Foreman, Norton, Liston, Hearns, Duran, Hagler, etc. on his resume?!?!??! Until then, I can't give him the respect that he and a lot of people feel he deserves, and one day he will be miserable when he realizes that he's not held in as high a regard and he thinks he should be. Sure it's easy to say the boxing public opinion don't mean shit now, but one day when the Million dollar paydays are a thing of the past and all you have is your legacy, it's going to fuck him up! Just give me one of the those types of fights, Paul Williams would be good, Shane would be good....I just can't drink the PBF Kool Aid yet...:smh:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

C/S, that bitch nigga just got banned from boxing for life yet these niggas keep through him in there like that shit was going to go down. It was a reason why PBF didn't fight dude and it was Shane's corner that called Marga-cheato's corner out. Notice when the fight started Marga-cheato had no fuckin confidence :lol:

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
LET THEM KNOW FLOYD....!!!

muthafuckas will always find an excuse to down his talent and what he has done...

TJervey

Support BGOL
Registered
C/S, that bitch nigga just got banned from boxing for life yet these niggas keep through him in there like that shit was going to go down. It was a reason why PBF didn't fight dude and it was Shane's corner that called Marga-cheato's corner out. Notice when the fight started Marga-cheato had no fuckin confidence :lol:

So now I guess yall gonna say that Floyd knew all along Margarito was a cheater too so that's why he ducked him...this motherfucker is so great he is a...
Prophet, fortune teller, magician, scientist, weatherman, biologist, commissioner, can beat everyone from flyweight to heavyweight, that's why the K-brothers all the way down to them small assed japanese flyweights don't want no parts of him...the movie the matrix was actually about his boxing skills and he actually is the prototype for alien life forms which will use his image and abilities to create the next generation human being. Floyd is the shit man, I am a believer now.....:smh:

Motherfucker didn't know shit about the loaded gloves when he was ducking him, he was ducking him because that's what he does, duck motherfuckers!:lol:

Last edited:

TJervey

Support BGOL
Registered
On the real, my beef aint with Floyd, it's just that he's the subject of this blog. If a motherfucker can get money with as little resistance as possible, good for him. I'm just a real boxing fan who loves the sport and it bothers me when motherfuckers do this shit from that prospective!:yes:

There are a whole lot of motherfuckers who did this shit, Calzaghe did it for years and finally came to the states when Roy, B Hop, etc. were older, shit Lacy had to go to him, even though he did get his ass kicked.

A couple more Euro motherfuckers did it too, and it pissed me off then. It ain't about Pac, even though I think he does fit the mold of what Floyd is up too. That's why I'm more satisfied watching fights on ESPN and shit, with up and comers trying to make a name for themselves, at least those motherfuckers are gonna fight like real men, and not this political hand picked bullshit!!:smh::smh:

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
It's funny how everybody is on Pac-Man's dick. Pac is a great fighter no doubt. But his fight against Cotto gives you no indicator of how his fight would Floyd would be.

Floyd is just as good an offensive fighter as Pac, but Floyd is bigger and better defensively. Floyd wins..

lol, I think most people don't think pbf will win cause he has not fought anyone besides oscar in a division with him in it with a heartbeat. Just like he ran from the lightweights and they all fought each other he did it again in the welterweight division. I honestly think pbf will win. But that is because he is the most skill fighter ever to perfect how now to lose a fight. It isn't so much about him winning, but him not losing. He is just so skilled at that style of boxing. It is crazy. But boxing is abput crazy things happening. I don't want to see the fight mainly because I don't feel like watching pbf cover up, duck, and lightly jab himself to oppointing manny. Boring. At least Manny fought the toughest fighters in most of his division. You can not say that with pbf.

TJervey

Support BGOL
Registered
lol, I think most people don't think pbf will win cause he has not fought anyone besides oscar in a division with him in it with a heartbeat. Just like he ran from the lightweights and they all fought each other he did it again in the welterweight division. I honestly think pbf will win. But that is because he is the most skill fighter ever to perfect how now to lose a fight. It isn't so much about him winning, but him not losing. He is just so skilled at that style of boxing. It is crazy. But boxing is abput crazy things happening. I don't want to see the fight mainly because I don't feel like watching pbf cover up, duck, and lightly jab himself to oppointing manny. Boring. At least Manny fought the toughest fighters in most of his division. You can not say that with pbf.

My sentiments exactly...even if the fight happens and he loses, Manny will still be more highly regarded and respected than Floyd as a fighter.:yes:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I'm tired. niggas want to argue like Margarito is a world class fighter or like dude had any hype around him.

I agree and this has nothing to do with PBF as I have been critical of him...but why in the fuck do people keep bringing up Margarito :confused::confused: limited boxing skills and very little lateral movement and no defense... he looks like a stud against stationary boxers but againt real world class fighters, he shows he is not in the same class. Margarito has always been overrated..so that shit kills me thinking someone as good as PBF would be ducking fucking Margarito :smh::lol:

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
Respect to your views....No doubt, Margarito has some issues with the pads and all but at the time Floyd was offered 8 mil he did have hype around him and was perceived as a real threat to him! All I'm saying is, it's annoying all this greatest of all time, Hall of Fame shit and sure, he's beat some names but please don't mention this dude in the same breath as the Leonard's or the Ali's until he has a Frazier, Foreman, Norton, Liston, Hearns, Duran, Hagler, etc. on his resume?!?!??! Until then, I can't give him the respect that he and a lot of people feel he deserves, and one day he will be miserable when he realizes that he's not held in as high a regard and he thinks he should be. Sure it's easy to say the boxing public opinion don't mean shit now, but one day when the Million dollar paydays are a thing of the past and all you have is your legacy, it's going to fuck him up! Just give me one of the those types of fights, Paul Williams would be good, Shane would be good....I just can't drink the PBF Kool Aid yet...:smh:

My nigga. What if he beats all these niggas with ease? Will he have to fight middleweights next to be the best?

Just admit that you want the nigga has to loose. Castillo came close twice,and he was a world class fighter at least.

This nigga argues about PBF not fighting Margarito and then says Floyd needs "a Frazier, Foreman, Norton, Liston, Hearns, Duran, Hagler, etc. on his resume.":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come on my dude....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
========================================================

It's funny watching these folks try to EXPLAIN why Floyd hasn't fought ANY of the true welterweights. They talk about draw when Floyd could make $10MM fighting a blind man. HE IS THE DRAW. Then they try to nigga-it-up and pretend that NOW Floyd is using his leverage as the draw to dictate terms when the fact is Floyd left the money on the table for a reason and it sure as hell wasn't because he didn't want or NEED it. Floyd saw Shane beat the shit out of Margarito. The same fighter EVERYONE was willing to pay to see HIM fight. HE CHOSE NOT TO. All his fans need to address is WHY HE DIDN'T fight him. Don't talk about WHO is Margarito shit. Answer the question. WHY DIDN'T FLOYD take this so-called EASY FIGHT? (LOL) They're fulla shit. Now they're trying to use HISTORY (as if they know anything about it) to try to make sense of cowardice.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

No he didnt. That's the story a lot of people like to tell, but it's not true. He chose to fight higher paying fights with a drained De La Hoya and "Mr. Target Practice" Hatton than fight a number of top lightweights just as he fought a shot Morales and Barrera than fight Zahir Raheem.

Do not praise Pacquiao for doing the very thing you criticize Mayweather for doing. If it's good business for one, it's good business for both.

SaKem

Star
Registered
========================================================

It's funny watching these folks try to EXPLAIN why Floyd hasn't fought ANY of the true welterweights. They talk about draw when Floyd could make $10MM fighting a blind man. HE IS THE DRAW. Then they try to nigga-it-up and pretend that NOW Floyd is using his leverage as the draw to dictate terms when the fact is Floyd left the money on the table for a reason and it sure as hell wasn't because he didn't want or NEED it. Floyd saw Shane beat the shit out of Margarito. The same fighter EVERYONE was willing to pay to see HIM fight. HE CHOSE NOT TO. All his fans need to address is WHY HE DIDN'T fight him. Don't talk about WHO is Margarito shit. Answer the question. WHY DIDN'T FLOYD take this so-called EASY FIGHT? (LOL) They're fulla shit. Now they're trying to use HISTORY (as if they know anything about it) to try to make sense of cowardice.

Wtf are you talking about? He's trying to get a deal done with pacman. Thats what matters right now. He's already called shane mosley out before, shane didn't want it.

SaKem

Star
Registered
My nigga. What if he beats all these niggas with ease? Will he have to fight middleweights next to be the best?

Just admit that you want the nigga has to loose. Castillo came close twice,and he was a world class fighter at least.

This nigga argues about PBF not fighting Margarito and then says Floyd needs "a Frazier, Foreman, Norton, Liston, Hearns, Duran, Hagler, etc. on his resume.":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come on my dude....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yea when you're the best at something people want you to fail. It's natural. Human jealousy