Mayweather speaks on Pacquiao fight

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Why anyone would want to see this NON-fight is beyond me. People need to remember that the ONLY time Floyd fought a true welterweight he earned a SPLIT decision. Had there been ANOTHER judge who was "old-school", Floyd would have LOST that fight. If Floyd REALLY was/is the shit he would NOT have left damn near $100MM on the table. An amount that would have been easily attained by simply fighting Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, Mosely and Williams. Let's be real....If somebody offered you $15 million to beat some chumps ass YOU WOULD. Floyd PICKED little men and didn't even try to make weight the last time. Fuck Floyd...Trying to fool folks into paying $60. Tell you what Floyd...Show everyone you can whip a true welterweights ass FIRST. Earn the fuckin' right to fight Pac. You have PLENTY to choose from. You have Clottey. You have Mosely who clearly wants to knock the shit out of you. Beat ANYONE. Seriously ANYONE and maybe I'll pay the $60. Beating up little men ain't shit...

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Why anyone would want to see this NON-fight is beyond me. People need to remember that the ONLY time Floyd fought a true welterweight he earned a SPLIT decision. Had there been ANOTHER judge who was "old-school", Floyd would have LOST that fight. If Floyd REALLY was/is the shit he would NOT have left damn near $100MM on the table. An amount that would have been easily attained by simply fighting Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, Mosely and Williams. Let's be real....If somebody offered you $15 million to beat some chumps ass YOU WOULD. Floyd PICKED little men and didn't even try to make weight the last time. Fuck Floyd...Trying to fool folks into paying $60. Tell you what Floyd...Show everyone you can whip a true welterweights ass FIRST. Earn the fuckin' right to fight Pac. You have PLENTY to choose from. You have Clottey. You have Mosely who clearly wants to knock the shit out of you. Beat ANYONE. Seriously ANYONE and maybe I'll pay the $60. Beating up little men ain't shit...

Shut the fuck up, like you ever paid 60 beans to watch a fight you can see for free on the internet. Why is you fixing your mouth and even bringing Williams into the equation? Williams ain't seen a decent fight in 3 yrs you think he going to get one now?

Earn the right to fight Pac? when Marquez whooped pac's ass whom PBF whooped his ass? you hating niggas are the fuckin worst.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
If Floyd REALLY was/is the shit he would NOT have left damn near $100MM on the table. An amount that would have been easily attained by simply fighting Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, Mosely and Williams. Let's be real....If somebody offered you $15 million to beat some chumps ass YOU WOULD. Floyd PICKED little men and didn't even try to make weight the last time. Fuck Floyd...Trying to fool folks into paying $60. Tell you what Floyd...Show everyone you can whip a true welterweights ass FIRST. Earn the fuckin' right to fight Pac.

niggas say the dumbest shit. I know you don't think Clottey, Margarito and Williams are boxing draws. Nobody outside of real fans know these niggas.

Latinos know Marquez because of the ass whopping he put on Pac Man. Boxing analyst were calling him the 2nd best pound for pound fighter.

Anybody can get hurt, even Pac, but to completely shut down fighters, so there is nothing he can do is another story. Only niggas doing that is PBF, B-Hop, Paul Williams and Vladimir

Pac had to earn the right to fight floyd.

merce77

Star
Registered
And to the dudes who say that Pac don't fight brothers, myself included, what brothers has Floyd fought that were actually a threat? Zab Judah? He'd just gotten his ass whupped by Baldomir. All his major wins have come against white dudes or latinos. Floyd don't fight brothers either. And please don't mention Philip N'Dou, nobody'd heard of that nicca before that fight or since.

I think the PBF fans feel like dudes are atacking his skills, his skills are unquestionable. His willingness to take on the VERY BEST opponents and PROVE his greatness is without a doubt HIGHLY questionable.

Listen, people wouldn't be having these questions if it wasn't true, more and more people are jumping off the Floyd wagon and saying "hold the fuck up, why WON'T you fight these dudes, you're 33 what're you waiting for".
Even the staunchest Floyd supporters can't deny that if you put Floyd resume side by side with say....Ray Leonard or even fucking Shane Mosley, there is NO fucking comparison in credentials whatsoever, only skills.

fourth_retired

Support BGOL
Registered
Its funny Mayweather is talking about Pacquiao but everybody saw what happened after Mayweatehr won his last fight. Dude was playing the same exact tune, when Shane popped up in the ring saying "whats good"

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
fighting now doesnt make sense
the loser's stock will drop

i say the fight happens in 2-3 years after tons of bullshit

it will sell 3-5 million ppv easy

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Its funny Mayweather is talking about Pacquiao but everybody saw what happened after Mayweatehr won his last fight. Dude was playing the same exact tune, when Shane popped up in the ring saying "whats good"

Shane was attention whoring for golden boy, everybody know Shane is thirst for a big payday. When Shane was the man he didn't even entertain a fight with PBF and thats when PBF was coming up, now that PBF is the man and the bigger draw this nigga thirsty and using any opportunity to pop up at PBF fights and yapping, begging for a fight and PBF quickly dismisses the nigga.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
I think the PBF fans feel like dudes are atacking his skills, his skills are unquestionable. His willingness to take on the VERY BEST opponents and PROVE his greatness is without a doubt HIGHLY questionable.

Listen, people wouldn't be having these questions if it wasn't true, more and more people are jumping off the Floyd wagon and saying "hold the fuck up, why WON'T you fight these dudes, you're 33 what're you waiting for".
Even the staunchest Floyd supporters can't deny that if you put Floyd resume side by side with say....Ray Leonard or even fucking Shane Mosley, there is NO fucking comparison in credentials whatsoever, only skills.

I agree somewhat, but my problem is that Floyd fights a lot of over hype cats and makes them look stupid. The problem has been bums like Hatton and Gatti get all this hype like there the greatest thing out because the brawl, but the shit on Floyd all the time. Floyd has dominated weight classes and had to go up in weight to get fights and people act like he hasn't fought nobody. The truth be told most of people Floyd has beat earlier his career are nobodies because PBF dominated them.

I mean shit, Marquez on the low was considered a problem , who real fans where praising because dudes counter punching skill is sick. If you tell me that you didn't respect this niggaz skills, I know you aren't a fan.

Floyd made this nigga look like an amateur, and the way floyd beat him had nothing to do ith overpower the nigga with his weight. PBF just out boxed him period. Now people act like Marquez is a nobody can't box or something.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
You can suck the salt off that niggas balls all day and night but the FACT is he hasn't FOUGHT one muthafucka worth a damn YET since moving to welterweight. As a welterweight he's Winky Fkn Wright with LESS heart. Why the fuck are you acting like a bitch? All I said was Floyd should PROVE he can actually FIGHT a legitimate welterweight. It's not like he won't get $15MM to fight any of them. If they're so fuckin' easy to beat, why isn't he TAKING that money? Huh? Easy money right? Fuckin' chump. Ain't NOTHING easy about that money and FLOYD knows that shit. That's why he has NEVER TRIED to push for a fight with Mosely, Margarito, Cotto, Clottey or Williams. How many did he pursue? Not one of them despite being a HUGE pay per view draw by himself. He ain't shit at welterweight.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
I agree somewhat, but my problem is that Floyd fights a lot of over hype cats and makes them look stupid. The problem has been bums like Hatton and Gatti get all this hype like there the greatest thing out because the brawl, but the shit on Floyd all the time. Floyd has dominated weight classes and had to go up in weight to get fights and people act like he hasn't fought nobody. The truth be told most of people Floyd has beat earlier his career are nobodies because PBF dominated them.

I mean shit, Marquez on the low was considered a problem , who real fans where praising because dudes counter punching skill is sick. If you tell me that you didn't respect this niggaz skills, I know you aren't a fan.

Floyd made this nigga look like an amateur, and the way floyd beat him had nothing to do ith overpower the nigga with his weight. PBF just out boxed him period. Now people act like Marquez is a nobody can't box or something.

===================================================
Sorry but the fact is Floyd is what he is and that is one of the best lightweights to lace them up. Until he actually FIGHTS a legitimate welterweight, he should NOT be considered a contender in that weight division. There are far too many legitimate fighters in THAT weight division for Floyd to talk about how great he is...Marquez is a great fighter. Floyd made him look like a clown. That doesn't negate the fact that there are REAL names out there that Floyd has avoided for years. I respect his skills as a fighter. He's one of the best. If he wants the pound for pound label he needs to fight better competition.

TJervey

Support BGOL
Registered
Shane was attention whoring for golden boy, everybody know Shane is thirst for a big payday. When Shane was the man he didn't even entertain a fight with PBF and thats when PBF was coming up, now that PBF is the man and the bigger draw this nigga thirsty and using any opportunity to pop up at PBF fights and yapping, begging for a fight and PBF quickly dismisses the nigga.

No he's a man who stepped to Floyd and had him confused and stuttering like a Bitch!!!!! Floyd don't wanna fight no real challenges, and he got all of you dumb assed suckers believing his bullshit. Don't worry though, if the fight with Pac doesn't come through there are tons of Bantamweights or Stawweights out there for him to call out and have come up in weight!!!! You guys are fools...by the way, I got some ocean front property in Kansas to sell you too!!! Any takers!!!:smh::smh::smh:

TJervey

Support BGOL
Registered
===================================================
Sorry but the fact is Floyd is what he is and that is one of the best lightweights to lace them up. Until he actually FIGHTS a legitimate welterweight, he should NOT be considered a contender in that weight division. There are far too many legitimate fighters in THAT weight division for Floyd to talk about how great he is...Marquez is a great fighter. Floyd made him look like a clown. That doesn't negate the fact that there are REAL names out there that Floyd has avoided for years. I respect his skills as a fighter. He's one of the best. If he wants the pound for pound label he needs to fight better competition.

No doubt, and what bothers me, is these jokers are validating the Marquez fight by crowing about him being #2 PFP!!! Shit, all that is saying is the skillset of the fighter makes him elite! Floyd was two weight classes heavier, made a mockery out of the original contract by never intending to make weight in the first place to further enhance his advantages, and these fools are biting that bullshit!!! Fuck, why don't one of the K brothers, or that big assed Russian fight Pac, and then lay claim to being number 1 cuz they beat the number 1 ranked PFP!!!

Floyd is a fight ducking joke, and he got all of yall fooled!!! A true boxing fan knows the truth, and those are the ones that Floyd is going to be bitching about once he retires and realized how little respect he has garnered over his career. Cocksucker couldn't hold Leonard, Hagler, Hearns,...none of those guys jock strap!!! Reason: They had balls and fought everyone, you call them out, they fought you!!! Win lose or draw, they were men....Not like this bitch. And I swear I can't take seeing him and his illiterate ass Predator looking father and women beater uncle on another 24/7! I get a fucking headache trying to decipher what the fuck they are saying!!!!

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I can't believe someone on here just said that Floyd has to EARN the right to fight PAC... WOW

Motherfucker wins a fight 2 nights ago, all of a sudden he's the man to beat.

SaKem

Star
Registered

Yep thats the real story. He's always fought people who were considered the shining stars and the best etc. He just makes them look like shit, then gets blamed for not fighting "the best" when he makes "the best" look like shit.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
You can suck the salt off that niggas balls all day and night but the FACT is he hasn't FOUGHT one muthafucka worth a damn YET since moving to welterweight. As a welterweight he's Winky Fkn Wright with LESS heart. Why the fuck are you acting like a bitch? All I said was Floyd should PROVE he can actually FIGHT a legitimate welterweight. It's not like he won't get $15MM to fight any of them. If they're so fuckin' easy to beat, why isn't he TAKING that money? Huh? Easy money right? Fuckin' chump. Ain't NOTHING easy about that money and FLOYD knows that shit. That's why he has NEVER TRIED to push for a fight with Mosely, Margarito, Cotto, Clottey or Williams. How many did he pursue? Not one of them despite being a HUGE pay per view draw by himself. He ain't shit at welterweight.

The only nigga who had a real name prior to PBF retiring was Shane and Floyd has already called that nigga out years ago.

If he fought Margarito it wouldn't have gained him anything. I mean look at what it has done for Paul William's career.

If he came back and fought Cotto. Nigga will say he never got over the lost to Margarito.

Clottey is skilled but nobody but only real fans know this nigga. Plus he's a tough fighter who has been able to get a victory over a top nigga. So people will say he just wasn't ready.

If you haven't notice no one is fighting Williams.

mrfreekydeeky

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Alot of people are giving some good points. But they are so strong in their positions that they aren't even open to them. I like Pacq, but he beat a suspect fighter in Cotto with poor defensive skills who was exposed in his last three fights and Freddie Roach knew this. STYLES MAKE FIGHTS!

Let Manny roll with Mosely or Berto or Clotty or Williams and watch what will happen. He is not built for that divison on a regular.
what you saw was the same thing that happened when Roy Jones beat Ruiz. On paper he should have lost but his speed kept Roy from being hit from a fighter who needs to set and land power shots. Some fighters are off of their game if they can't set up....Go back and look at Joe Louis getting KNOCKED out by Max Scmelling(excuse the spelling)

Manny fights Floyd he will get overmatched...what people forget is Floyd will be able to take Manny's best shot and still throw UNLIKE Cotto.

but its boxing and lucky punches happen so anything is possible.

You see what happened to Shane when he fought Vernon?

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't believe someone on here just said that Floyd has to EARN the right to fight PAC... WOW
other_awesomenessShiftyEyes.gif

SloPoke

Star
Registered
PBF just mouthing off, and most of ya'll just fueling his fire. Floyd will be suprised, just like Cotto was, just like Hatton was, just like DeLaHoya was. Win Lose or Draw. Manny comes to fight...not talk, not play with money..but fight.

The fight will not happen until Floyd will agree on a 50/50 split, and I don;t see Floyd agreeing to it.

TJervey

Support BGOL
Registered
Yep thats the real story. He's always fought people who were considered the shining stars and the best etc. He just makes them look like shit, then gets blamed for not fighting "the best" when he makes "the best" look like shit.

PLEASE....PLEASE!!!!!! Name one 'Shining' Star Floyd has beat since the Corrales fight that wasn't extremely flawed or past his shelf life, or MUCH smaller than Floyd prior to the fight, etc.!!!!! Please!!!! You guys are hilarious with this Floyd is a world beater bullshit....:lol:

TJervey

Support BGOL
Registered
Alot of people are giving some good points. But they are so strong in their positions that they aren't even open to them. I like Pacq, but he beat a suspect fighter in Cotto with poor defensive skills who was exposed in his last three fights and Freddie Roach knew this. STYLES MAKE FIGHTS!

Let Manny roll with Mosely or Berto or Clotty or Williams and watch what will happen. He is not built for that divison on a regular.
what you saw was the same thing that happened when Roy Jones beat Ruiz. On paper he should have lost but his speed kept Roy from being hit from a fighter who needs to set and land power shots. Some fighters are off of their game if they can't set up....Go back and look at Joe Louis getting KNOCKED out by Max Scmelling(excuse the spelling)

Manny fights Floyd he will get overmatched...what people forget is Floyd will be able to take Manny's best shot and still throw UNLIKE Cotto.

but its boxing and lucky punches happen so anything is possible.

You see what happened to Shane when he fought Vernon?

No, why doesn't Floyd Roll with Shane, or Clottey or Berto, you just made a case for every 'Floyd is a Bitch ducking Fights argument!!!!' He is the truer welterweight here, but here he is again, avoiding all the names you mentioned, especially Shane who stepped to him and had him fumbling and stuttering and shit, but he has avoided that shit like he is in the Matrix!!!!! Like Rugged Man said, Floyd saw what Shane did to Margarito, a motherfucker Floyd ran from 8 mil to avoid fighting, and Floyd said, 'I DON'T WANT NO PARTS OF THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!'

Bxlegend

Rising Star
OG Investor
No, why doesn't Floyd Roll with Shane, or Clottey or Berto, you just made a case for every 'Floyd is a Bitch ducking Fights argument!!!!' He is the truer welterweight here, but here he is again, avoiding all the names you mentioned, especially Shane who stepped to him and had him fumbling and stuttering and shit, but he has avoided that shit like he is in the Matrix!!!!! Like Rugged Man said, Floyd saw what Shane did to Margarito, a motherfucker Floyd ran from 8 mil to avoid fighting, and Floyd said, 'I DON'T WANT NO PARTS OF THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!'[/QUOTE

If you want to know why Floyd AND Pacman Don't take on fighters like Shane, Clotty, Margarito and Williams (notice I left out Berto) all you have to do is listen to Cotto talk after the fight!:smh:

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
agree with everything u said

I dont think Pac is scared of Floyd but I do think he knows Floyd can dodge alot of his punches and it will be challenging for him

I said this b4 Floyd and Shane would be Pac hardest fights because of their speed

I believe Shane and Paul Williams will be Floyd hardest fights to win

I say all this to say Floyd will beat Pac but he will be running the whole fight tagging Pac and running as he should tho

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
PBF just mouthing off, and most of ya'll just fueling his fire. Floyd will be suprised, just like Cotto was, just like Hatton was, just like DeLaHoya was. Win Lose or Draw. Manny comes to fight...not talk, not play with money..but fight.

The fight will not happen until Floyd will agree on a 50/50 split, and I don;t see Floyd agreeing to it.
Arum not agreeing to 50/50 split either do your homework he wants 60/40 when Floyd PPV ratings are better, 24/7 ratings are better and he's undefeated

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
BTW for those of yall asking even tho i like Berto COM'N SON he aint beating no fuckin Floyd man

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Arum not agreeing to 50/50 split either do your homework he wants 60/40 when Floyd PPV ratings are better, 24/7 ratings are better and he's undefeated

Then fuck Arum; let him get in there with Manny "Steroids" Pacquiao and so that his fighter can get 100-0 split. He will take 55-45 slit in favour of Mayweather. The reason is that Pacquiao can at best make another 10 mil fighting Mosley, but even if he took 45% against Floyd, he would still get more thsn 20mil