Mayweather speaks on Pacquiao fight

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Where is Georgie Thompson and her fine ass??

blogimg_1808_32134-20090113124030833902.jpg

:yes:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
So who's scared?

True he made a good point...either Pac scared or there's gonna be some politics involved where they don't want him to fight Floyd cuz Arum still feel some sort of way toward Mayweather...but I think there's gonna be too much $$$ involved to ignore that shit...fight needs to happen next year...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm rooting for Floyd and I think he'll win but doesn't he say talk to my managers when asked who he'll fight next when asked right after a fight? He needs to stop pointing out Manny's weaknesses. Talk him up like he's great and go out and beat him.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
its possible if you include ppv revenue. say the fight does around 2 million buys like the mayweather vs de la hoya fight at 50 bucks per ppv. that's 100 mil right there.

I'm not doubting it...it's just crazy that someone can generate that much money in a night...that shit is ridiculous...straight up and down if I have a son I'm homeschooling him and spending the majority of time/money ensuring he's trained in some sport...golf bball football boxing shit even tennis...I'll do him like Andre Agassi pops...fuck that...

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
PBF is that ninja forreal :lol: He was telling the truth though, its always gonna be people talking shit.. but "throw 50-60 mil in 1 night, no way I'm gonna lose" :lol:

if yall think because pac destroyed Cotto he will beat PBF yall need to go back an watch that fight an tell me floyd wouldn't tear manny up swinging like he was against cotto

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
If the public wants to see the fight it will happen. Pac will be an overwhelming face and Money will be the heel. Fans want to see Money get humbled, so it will happen.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
If the public wants to see the fight it will happen. Pac will be an overwhelming face and Money will be the heel. Fans want to see Money get humbled, so it will happen.

So you think Floyd will "lose" possibly setting up a rematch...?

ron_mexico

Rising Star
Registered
It's funny how everybody is on Pac-Man's dick. Pac is a great fighter no doubt. But his fight against Cotto gives you no indicator of how his fight would Floyd would be.

Floyd is just as good an offensive fighter as Pac, but Floyd is bigger and better defensively. Floyd wins..

MonkeyBizness

Man of the People
Registered
ESPN.com
Yankees officials are interested in bringing a possible blockbuster boxing bout between Manny Pacquiano and Floyd Mayweather Jr. to the Bronx. The New York Times is reporting that the Yankee brass has reached out to boxing officials about staging the mega bout at the new Yankee Stadium. Boxing was a staple at the old Yankee Stadium across the street.

The new Yankee Stadium will have more than baseball. Deals have already been signed to bring college football to the facility as early as next season.

kingterp

kingterp tha god
BGOL Investor
It's funny how everybody is on Pac-Man's dick. Pac is a great fighter no doubt. But his fight against Cotto gives you no indicator of how his fight would Floyd would be.

Floyd is just as good an offensive fighter as Pac, but Floyd is bigger and better defensively. Floyd wins..

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT SHIT

PUT YOUR CAPE AWAY :hmm:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
man...you know he is just doing what he does...Mayweather is already selling the fight and being the villian....
"what he does" :yes::yes::yes: you're right but everybody posting in this thread is acting like Pacquiao is scared because he dont flap his gumbs like the entire Mayweather family. I can't wait to hear what his father has to say. He is pure entertainment i wish i still had the 24/7 from the Hatton fight. :lol:

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor

Exactly. People want to see "the man" lose. Just like 2 years ago, more people watched the Super Bowl to see the Patriots lose, more than the Giants win. Pacquiao isnt scared...this is the setup. Floyd is basically like Apollo Creed/Clubber Lang, talking all the shit. Manny is the peoples champion(And real champion right now) all mild mannered and shit, and they basically gonna paint it to have Super Pac save the day, the marketing on this is already in play...

One thing my mentor told me about marketing and competition..."You might hate the other guy, but you love money more than you hate him." Mayweather/Schaefer/Arum aint that stupid to fuck up what could possibly be the biggest fight financially in the history of boxing.

Jim_Browski

Star
BGOL Investor
Pac-Man should ignore Mayweather and force Mayweather to understand that people aren't going to pay good money to fight Hatton, De La Hoya, and whatever the piss drinking Mexican's name was while ducking Mosely...Cotto...Margarito...and Williams.

Pac-Man is global...Mayweather only THINKS he is.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Just like 2 years ago, more people watched the Super Bowl to see the Patriots lose, more than the Giants win.

Nigga you pulled that shit outta your ass...more ppl watched hoping to see the Pats go an entire season undefeated...I see your point doh...it just didn't apply here...