Massive Explosion in Beirut

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
We ain't never gonna know what really happened. Funny how quick news of explosion spread but no official response on probable cause.
Did any film of the actual explosion get out? Fireworks my ass...I know that fireworks warehouse explosions can be epic, but that shit looks like a fucking MOAB hit that area :smh:
I really hope this was an accident. Cuz if not, ww3 could definitely be on the horizon.

Yea i think that definitely wasnt an accident..

:rolleyes2: Fox News trying to say someone probably had a suicide bomb vest on

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
What better way to get the population of this colony off of covid, vaccine, civil unrest and so on!! It's another form of distraction!!!
Man.. fuck a distraction... This is the primary directive...

Going to see more of the imperial troops on the ground and the president using all the military to ride into the political sunset...

SKATTA

International
International Member
What better way to get the population of this colony off of covid, vaccine, civil unrest and so on!! It's another form of distraction!!!
interestingly enough as of today Lebanon had 65 deaths from covid.
this sad and tragic explosion alone in one day has killed more ppl than covid...

not trying to compare,just pointing out how crazy the world can be once things are put into perspective.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was a SMALL nuke and look how FAR the epicenter was.
The shockwave of today's bomb wasn't shit.

HOLY SHIT!!!! That shock wave was crazy!

Here's an example of a shock wave after an explosion.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2,700 tons of bomb making material in a factory?
Sounds like a bomb making factory.
Someone found out about it and blew it up.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was definitely not a nuclear blast. Anybody close enough to catch the footage we have seen would not be alive to post it. Looks like an accident like the one not long ago in West, TX. That shit was also devastating. I think it was a little irresponsible to just up and call the shit an attack. Usually when someone attacks a place there is not a fire before hand. The explosion is the terrorist thing. Usually terrorists don't set a fire and let that cause the explosion. Just logic I'm using, but I could be wrong.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The pictures they aren't showing us.....

aug-4-2020-two-injured-people-are-seen-after-the-explosion-in-beirut-picture-id1227915276

aug-4-2020-injured-people-are-seen-after-the-explosion-in-beirut-aug-picture-id1227915277

aug-4-2020-a-man-gives-firstaid-treatment-to-an-injured-person-after-picture-id1227914739

aug-4-2020-people-give-firstaid-treatment-to-an-injured-person-after-picture-id1227914521

aug-4-2020-an-injured-person-is-seen-after-the-explosion-in-beirut-picture-id1227914408

aug-4-2020-an-injured-woman-is-seen-with-her-child-after-the-in-4-picture-id1227914541

graphic-content-a-medic-tends-to-the-injuries-of-a-woman-outside-a-picture-id1227912153

graphic-content-a-man-carries-away-an-injured-girl-while-walking-picture-id1227911709

graphic-content-a-security-guard-stands-before-an-injured-man-lying-picture-id1227911769

graphic-content-an-injured-man-lies-at-the-back-of-a-car-before-being-picture-id1227911445

graphic-content-a-heavily-injured-person-lies-in-the-back-of-a-car-picture-id1227911320

graphic-content-a-wounded-man-arrives-at-a-hospital-following-an-in-picture-id1227911077

an-injured-man-rests-in-a-chair-after-a-large-explosion-on-august-4-picture-id1227910061

graphic-content-people-carry-away-a-wounded-man-from-the-scene-of-an-picture-id1227910429

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was definitely not a nuclear blast. Anybody close enough to catch the footage we have seen would not be alive to post it. Looks like an accident like the one not long ago in West, TX. That shit was also devastating. I think it was a little irresponsible to just up and call the shit an attack. Usually when someone attacks a place there is not a fire before hand. The explosion is the terrorist thing. Usually terrorists don't set a fire and let that cause the explosion. Just logic I'm using, but I could be wrong.

I initially thought it was a strike of some sort on a Hezbollah weapons cache but it seems like it was just incompetence / stupidity. :smh: Multiple problems with this scenario still though:

If we thought it was an IDF attack you can only imagine what the rumors over there are.

If Hezbollah feels pressured to retaliate in some way to save face, the reaction from the IDF will be crazy.

Israel wants nothing more than any sort of provocation from anyone in the region especially since it looks like Trump (their protector) is on the way out.

I say all of this to say that this could result in nothing or a major escalation in the region. :smh::lol: