Marvel woke up today and said......let me remind y'all who the fuck we are!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
297810671_820865145743121_6599853158801909522_n.jpg

now THAT is funny

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Most popular/recognizable comic book characters... Spiderman is number 1, then 2, 3 and 4 are Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman. Wolverine rounds out the top 5.

The fact that DC can't make this shit work is honestly aggravating. They basically have the ingredients to make a gourmet meal and they keep serving us Hamburger Helper.

hold Spiderman is number #1?

Who reported that?

UPDARE: OK they using google search totals

I personally don't thin that is the most accurate but I respect it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The World’s Most Popular Superheroes
  1. Spider-Man (5,100,000 average monthly Google searches)
  2. Batman (3,400,000 average monthly Google searches)
  3. Superman (2,000,000 average monthly Google searches)
  4. Captain America (1,900,000 average monthly Google searches)
  5. Hulk (1,800,000 average monthly Google searches)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

AMERICA’S TOP 10 FAVORITE SUPERHEROES
1. Superman
2. Spider-Man
3. Batman
4. Captain America
5. Iron Man
6. Wonder Woman
7. Aquaman
8. Captain Marvel
9. Black Panther
10. Wolverine

AMERICA’S TOP 10 FAVORITE VILLAINS
1. Joker
2. Catwoman
3. Venom
4. Thanos
5. Lex Luthor
6. Magneto
7. Penguin
8. Harley Quinn
9. Mystique
10. Loki

THE SUPERPOWERS AMERICANS WANT MOST
1. Invisibility 37%
2. Healing 35%
3. Time travel 35%
4. Superhuman strength 33%
5. Superhuman intelligence 33%

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They were not A-listers when they 1st started the MCU. Spiderman was the only KNOWN Marvel hero by the international world.
Since then the following became house hold names:
Iron Man
Captain America
Thor
Wanda!
Vision
Hawkeye!
Ant Man!
Falcon!
Bucky!
Nick Fury!
Black Widow!
Doctor Strange!
Groot!
Rocket Raccoon
Star Lord!!!

Everyone is talking about THANOS. Man not one gave a FUCK about Thanos and the shit he did. It is all about Doctor Doom, Apocalypse and Magneto.

Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man aren't A-listers?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They were not A-listers when they 1st started the MCU. Spiderman was the only KNOWN Marvel hero by the international world.
Iron Man
Captain America
Thor
Wanda!
Vision
Hawkeye!
Ant Man!
Falcon!
Bucky!
Nick Fury!
Black Widow!
Doctor Strange!
Groot!
Rocket Raccoon
Star Lord!!!

Everyone is talking about THANOS. Man not one gave a FUCK about Thanos and the shit he did. It is all about Doctor Doom, Apocalypse and Magneto.
Right, the genius and beauty of Marvel studios!! Now all they gotta do is make sure Secret Wars is on point. That will blow everything out the water!! DC think they dead, wait to that shit drops...

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Iron Man
Captain America
Thor
Wanda!
Vision
Hawkeye!
Ant Man!
Falcon!
Bucky!
Nick Fury!
Black Widow!
Doctor Strange!
Groot!
Rocket Raccoon
Star Lord!!!

Yes, they were. There was a good discussion on Stack Exchange about who the Marvel A-listers were before the MCU. Someone made a pretty good argument that The Hulk, Captain America, and Spider-Man were an equivalent to the DC trinity of Batman, Superman, and wonder Woman.

These characters have been household names for decades and I'd rank Iron Man up there with The Flash and Aquaman as a high B-lister.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sorry but no.

Iron Man comic was almost cancelled because no one was checking for an alcoholic super hero.
Hulk was cancelled.
Falcon as Captain America was cancelled.
Captain America has always been a low seller.

So I don't know what you are talking about bro. The WORLD was not checking for Marvel superheroes until the MCU.

Kids were buying Elmo and Dinosaurs and Spiderman.

Yes, they were. There was a good discussion on Stack Exchange about who the Marvel A-listers were before the MCU. Someone made a pretty good argument that The Hulk, Captain America, and Spider-Man were an equivalent to the DC trinity of Batman, Superman, and wonder Woman.

These characters have been household names for decades and I'd rank Iron Man up there with The Flash and Aquaman as a high B-lister.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Sorry but no.

Iron Man comic was almost cancelled because no one was checking for an alcoholic super hero.
Hulk was cancelled.
Falcon as Captain America was cancelled.
Captain America has always been a low seller.

So I don't know what you are talking about bro. The WORLD was not checking for Marvel superheroes until the MCU.

Kids were buying Elmo and Dinosaurs and Spiderman.
There has been a lot of cancelled A-list comics over the years. The X-Men were cancelled in their original run and didn't hit until Giant-Size X-Men in the 70s when Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, etc were brought on the team.

Aquaman, who I compared Iron Man to, has had cancelled magazines due to low readership.

In the 50s, the original Captain Marvel (Shazam) outsold Superman which lead to DC suing Fawcett Comics claiming he was ripped off of Superman.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is true but the ones I mentions are more recent.

Everyone knows in the Marvel Comics world who rules:
Spiderman
Xmen
Fantastic Four

That is why Marvel sold those properties off to make money.
The ones that kept were the bottom feeders but they brilliantly made the MCU with them. They did that cause they had to.
So by definition, the least popular characters started the MCU. We cannot deny this.

There has been a lot of cancelled A-list comics over the years. The X-Men were cancelled in their original run and didn't hit until Giant-Size X-Men in the 70s when Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, etc were brought on the team.

Aquaman, who I compared Iron Man to, has had cancelled magazines due to low readership.

In the 50s, the original Captain Marvel (Shazam) outsold Superman which lead to DC suing Fawcett Comics claiming he was ripped off of Superman.