Marvel Animation's X-Men '97 | Official Trailer

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Why are we talking about Batman in an X-men thread

Cause they taking too long to drop that next episode.
chapelle-dave.gif

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
The best Batman movie is the last one by Matt reeves
End of discussion
I've only seen that once and never felt like I needed to see it again. I didn't like it, as I found it the opposite of entertaining. Best scene was the car chase scene. Other than that, it was gloomy and depressing. It reminded me of the OG Crow film, another I only watched once or twice and didn't get the praise it got.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yall lucky after the all the haters jumped up before one episode?

I would have split this season in two with a 6 month break

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
Dark knight is mad overrated. They still fumbled a good representation of Batman in action.

Ben Affleck to me is the best representation of him ala Frank Miller

I loved The Dark Knight but you are correct.

It was a crime drama moreso than a Batman film.

i like dark knight but we got cheated out of seeing a full length affleck batman film. his introduction in bvs is the best intro i saw of batman in a film.
Dark knight was great with the villains! Batman never really matched them though; but they still can hold their own movie wise...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
I've only seen that once and never felt like I needed to see it again. I didn't like it, as I found it the opposite of entertaining. Best scene was the car chase scene. Other than that, it was gloomy and depressing. It reminded me of the OG Crow film, another I only watched once or twice and didn't get the praise it got.
It felt like they tried to make it like the video game; i do appreciate them showing his detective skills more though...

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so basically he pulled the adiminum out of wolverine? i never seen the comic for that to happen; im sure there is one; but how those wolverine move forward after that??
You not watching the show ?

I saw a video that said Wolverine becomes stronger after this
How I don’t know
Since he can heal faster without it

Last edited:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
so basically he pulled the adiminum out of wolverine? i never seen the comic for that to happen; im sure there is one; but how those wolverine move forward after that??
In the comics, he learns that his claws are orignally bone part of his biology and weren't added when he got the adamantium. Also learns that his healing factor was being suppressed cuz of the adamantium and is now stronger than ever but also means that his mutation kicks into overdrive making him more feral.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
In the comics, he learns that his claws are orignally bone part of his biology and weren't added when he got the adamantium. Also learns that his healing factor was being suppressed cuz of the adamantium and is now stronger than ever but also means that his mutation kicks into overdrive making him more feral.
Oh wow dam!! So magneto made him better lol in a sense..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yall lucky after the all the haters jumped up before one episode?

I would have split this season in two with a 6 mon

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Say a prayer for the ninjas on the east coast
Staying up til 3:00am, just to watch the season finale, LOL
Especially if they have to go to work in the morning

Last edited:

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah it could be looked at that way but it definitely took a toll and made for a great Wolverine story arcs
There was a story during the bone claw era where they had Logan hooked up to scanners to track his new biology and everything. And he was on the loose running around in the wild, and he got run over by a car. I can't remember exactly who it was at the monitors, bu I remember they were shocked and terrified, because they could basically see Wolverine's body being demolished/crushed by this vehicle and healing back almost instantaneously. They were glad that he was alive, but everyone agreed that no one should or should have to endure that level of trauma.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
There was a story during the bone claw era where they had Logan hooked up to scanners to track his new biology and everything. And he was on the loose running around in the wild, and he got run over by a car. I can't remember exactly who it was at the monitors, bu I remember they were shocked and terrified, because they could basically see Wolverine's body being demolished/crushed by this vehicle and healing back almost instantaneously. They were glad that he was alive, but everyone agreed that no one should or should have to endure that level of trauma.
He always felt pain and sometimes would have to psyche himself up into doing some of the things he did even though he knew he would heal. I don't recall whether it was noted that he felt pain while healing as well or not though

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He always felt pain and sometimes would have to psyche himself up into doing some of the things he did even though he knew he would heal. I don't recall whether it was noted that he felt pain while healing as well or not though
I prefer that to later stories where they just had him do dumb stuff all of the time. Like one time, he was on fire, and Scott was like, "Stop, drop, and roll, dammit!" And Logan's like, "Ain't got time for that. Fight's a brewin'!" Or something stupid like that. I don't care how much I heal, I'm going to put myself out if I catch on fire. That's just a safety issue.