BGOL Patreon Investor
never seen it
d5a5177a-3640-4ed4-8897-acb472be5cf9_text.gif

seriously though- make that the very next a n y thing you watch
doesn't matter what movie tv or pod comes up - watch this first

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Kevin Feige’s X-Men Movie Won’t Bring Back X-Men ‘97 Team as MCU Reportedly Eyeing Hunger Games Writer in Upsetting Move

“They want it to fail I see”

Kevin Feige has reportedly narrowed down his selection to two writers who may guide the X-Men into the MCU, and fans are not happy with the picks. Many are now disappointed that Feige seemingly overlooked what the fans considered an obvious choice and that is the animated television series, X-Men '97's writing team.

Written by: Sampurna
Reviewed by: Sayantan
MAY 10, 2024

kevin-feige-x-men-97-728x409.jpg

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Kevin Feige’s X-Men Movie Won’t Bring Back X-Men ‘97 Team as MCU Reportedly Eyeing Hunger Games Writer in Upsetting Move

Kevin Feige has reportedly narrowed down his selection to two writers who may guide the X-Men into the MCU, and fans are not happy with the picks. Many are now disappointed that Feige seemingly overlooked what the fans considered an obvious choice and that is the animated television series, X-Men '97's writing team.

MAY 10, 2024

Feige wants to do his way and not the fans..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

MAY 10, 2024

Kevvy Kev this ya boy playa...

tumblr_m302y6HSz61rqfhi2o1_400.gif

I'm the slim Charles of the Feige Clik

but ummm I don't like this.

But I'm a loyal solider.

We wouldn't HAVE ALL THIS without YOU

so do what you gotta do.

But be careful.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He been doing that since Iron Man debuted in 2008.

And lets be clear... If Beau wasn't shaking his moneymaker all up in the onlyfans?

NONE of this would be happening so lets keep our sh*t straight.

Beau caused the first domino to fall

I got faith in Feige till the wheels off.

Lets just wait and see

cause the SAME fans freaking out now?

completely SHI*TTED ON THE IDEA OF THIS ENTIRE PROJECT BEFORE THEY SAW A SECOND OF FOOTAGE.

Ya'll aint got no voice right now.

We still got the receipts all in this thread.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
And lets be clear... If Beau wasn't shaking his moneymaker all up in the onlyfans?

NONE of this would be happening so lets keep our sh*t straight.

Beau caused the first domino to fall

I got faith in Feige till the wheels off.

Lets just wait and see

cause the SAME fans freaking out now?

completely SHI*TTED ON THE IDEA OF THIS ENTIRE PROJECT BEFORE THEY SAW A SECOND OF FOOTAGE.

Ya'll aint got no voice right now.

We still got the receipts all in this thread.

So Beau having only fans is wrong and unforgivable

But James Gun rape and pedo jokes tweets are okay?

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

MAY 10, 2024

The wheel of time sucked and that songbird reboot was alao pretty bad. Did Beau turn down someone's gay advance behind closed doors to be burned like this? This X Men 97 reboot is by far the best Marvel Series in the steaming era. Man sometimes you gotta get past bickering and let the talent work.

Finally get a hit and they are killing it. :thumbsdown:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
but I'm not arguing, Its MY list.

I think Blade 1 and 2 are are damn near perfect and much more influential to this entire genre then they are ever given credit for.

But don't listen to me because I think Dark Knight is overrated.
Dark knight is mad overrated. They still fumbled a good representation of Batman in action.

Ben Affleck to me is the best representation of him ala Frank Miller

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
Dark knight is mad overrated. They still fumbled a good representation of Batman in action.

Ben Affleck to me is the best representation of him ala Frank Miller
i like dark knight but we got cheated out of seeing a full length affleck batman film. his introduction in bvs is the best intro i saw of batman in a film.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

MAY 10, 2024

These muthafuckas yo!!!!!!! :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: It's like they enjoy fuckin up the movies. :fuckyousay:

RfaHp5.jpg