Male vs Female reality

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hiwj3aj.gif

Reality: most men desire hoodrats. Many lie and say “for recreational use only” but if you spot, pursue and entertain it, you like it. Then we end up crying in chat rooms and posting memes about women this, hoes that, passports, etc. Every time you smash a ratchet chick you are adding a log onto a simmering fire. You don’t want it to burnout. You’re out here fanning the flames while claiming you need to leave the problem you partake in here to find a “real” woman elsewhere. This is a hoodrat, a ratchet. How? Watch the gif twice. If you don’t see it, you’re a hoodrat too.

kboogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey, f*ck all the pseudo-logical sh*t about don't worry and you can't control this or that. IF,, "She" wants to go, then pack your shit or hers and let her, if you can't take the roll of the dice! I get it,...some dudes don't want the pain and/or loss associated with these types of situations. Truth is that if she goes she simply aint for you. There is no blame or shame on her or you. You and your gut know better, EVEN if she don't let it pop off, your philosophies conflict. Why torture yourself when there is always someone out there who shares your philosophy? Many will have to find out out the hard way though! Sometimes you get the greatest rewards in life from the SH*T you "let go" or "don't do".

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Too many rich black athletes love whores. I get how SOME men have issues with todays women but goddamn, all the women in the world and these ninjas want the SAME bitches. A podcaster asked about black wealthy and how we collectively don’t own shit. There’s too many rich black men getting setup by women they clearly know is trash. Simply put: too many rich black men are simps and prefer whores. Stop blaming the whore for setting up the simp when there is noooooo way these athletes don’t know this bitch ain’t shit.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Too many rich black athletes love whores. I get how SOME men have issues with todays women but goddamn, all the women in the world and these ninjas want the SAME bitches. A podcaster asked about black wealthy and how we collectively don’t own shit. There’s too many rich black men getting setup by women they clearly know is trash. Simply put: too many rich black men are simps and prefer whores. Stop blaming the whore for setting up the simp when there is noooooo way these athletes don’t know this bitch ain’t shit.

Damn perfect timing my boy just brought this shit up. Saying how bad she is, I told that ninja if I’m 304 million I’m not getting no 304. Ninja told me I’m crazy!

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
imma add on to this insight..................

he is right you dont own her. the only person you can control in a relationship is you. HOWEVER, females are competitive by nature and one thing i have learned over the years is to use their hypergamous nature against them. If they have male friends, then you should have females friends. if they can go out with members of the opposite sex on some ol we cool ish, then so should you. Im not saying take advantage of the situation to fuck outside the relationship. im saying that if you know you are a good man and handling business, then no need to worry about the competition. good men are hard to come by these days for women.....if you good to her and she is good with you, then dont worry about the scenario, its on her to make sure she doesnt fuck up a good thing. bc just having female friends around you lets her know that she aint the only one hawking you. females cant go out on a friendly meet and NOT be thinking about what her man is doing right now unless she already has design on other things. if you got females friends, then she knows other women will want what she has and she wont eff it up.

if you ever seen that movie "rising sun" with sean connery and wesly snipes. seans character dropped pimp game in that movie. He was always talking about how he kept the little birds in the cages with the door open. He said always leave the door open for them to leave. they will always come back bc they know that they are free to leave any time. its that reverse psychology that fucks them up. no female is giving up that kind of freedom by fucking it up. plus it frees you of all the stress and worry and lets you get on with whatever you want to do.....care free and stress free.

I must disagree. Never go tit for tat with anyone. Have your own standards and boundaries and morals.

If she has male friends talk to her about it. Come to agreements. Grow with eachother. If your companion violates, then you know what it is.

For example, me personally if you violate after the fact, then it implies we do what we want. Be a man. Act rather than react

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn perfect timing my boy just brought this shit up. Saying how bad she is, I told that ninja if I’m 304 million I’m not getting no 304. Ninja told me I’m crazy!
If I have millions I’m not fucking with any bitch I can simply google. You’re a simp ass dude if you do that. All these low key doctors, lawyers, etc with something to lose and you fuck a known hoe?! That proves my point. At 300 mil it’s gone be haaaaaard for a chick to lock me down. The bar is way too high. If your dad own a team on some Phil z Jackson shit, yeah. If you’re just in the bleachers; fuck that. It’s too many women out here killing it to deal with bitches who only got followers.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I must disagree. Never go tit for tat with anyone. Have your own standards and boundaries and morals.

If she has male friends talk to her about it. Come to agreements. Grow with eachother. If your companion violates, then you know what it is.

For example, me personally if you violate after the fact, then it implies we do what we want. Be a man. Act rather than react
Allllllllll women have male friend, friend zoned simps in their orbit. Question is; how much of a simp you think I am to think you gon keep bringing em up or going out with em. Only a trash chick does that. Bitches you still gotta convince. If she likes you, sees the value in you and where it could go; she ain’t going nowhere with no other dude. She’s letting him know she may have found the one and to fall back. If you’re dating any chick and that bitch goes to the movies with Kevin, you’re the bitch in the relationship. Especially an older chick. I can see a dumbass 22-year old trying that shit. But a 40+ chick talmbout were exclusive but I’m going to see Usher with Calvin. Nothing to do discuss. I have fucked 90 % of my female friends. The 10% were married, gay or ugly. If she even tries the “We were friends before you and I started dating” shit, I know what it is.

That dude, if he’s a real G would remove himself without her saying so. Them ol hang around to see where it goes ass niggas are NOT her friends.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Homey Simpson. I would have faded into the bushes like Homer Simpson on that bitch. Black men put up with toooooo much disrespect. No WAY I’m staying. We had counseling, too????? It’s a fucking word. This is why these Passport Bros kats look foolish. If you let THIS Bitch talk to you like that in Detroit; you ain’t no different overseas. A bitch is a bitch. My people would have pulled my coat on this one ASAP! Can’t keep blaming black women most of us act like this ninja! She ain’t the problem. She can’t get married without a fool. He provided the fool.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why these ppl get married! :smh:
To lock down the best sex or prettiest woman that ever let em smash. Other than that, high school or college sweethearts where he thought there’s no other woman for him, then looked courtside and realized he wanted to smash randoms if it’s THIS easy. Then your teammate flies a baaaaaad chick in but you’re a bigger star than him. Michael Jordan was notorious for blasting off in his teammate’s piece. Lmao! Young and dumb.