Male vs Female reality

jhold0u

Rising Star
Registered
What things can your chick or wife STILL do with her guy friend or friends that you wont have an issue with? Can she go out for drinks, smoke or go to the movies with her dude friend? Whatever the scenario, what are you not cool with?

You mind well have your homies run a train on your girl if you are asking this question

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bitches ain't shit

:smh:
atl chic tried to run that one on me a few months after i got here

but my lil sister had already got me years earlier

called me in a panic cryin cus she and her babies in the dark

i rushed over there and gave her cash

i go by later with groceries the lights still off and she is movin wit my money

had been planning it for months

find out later she ran that scam on the whole family

so when this chic tried it i just said i can't get away right now send me the account info and i will pay with my card

never heard from her again

:cool:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If true :hithead:

This is one of the reasons that even though females drop the shit about being the most college educated and owning the most businesses, as a man, you can’t build off of her foundation. Their shit is always a house of cards. Bitch cook for a legend and you blew the bag tweetin and shit. :smh::smh: Social media exposes em daily.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
atl chic tried to run that one on me a few months after i got here

but my lil sister had already got me years earlier

called me in a panic cryin cus she and her babies in the dark

i rushed over there and gave her cash

i go by later with groceries the lights still off and she is movin wit my money

had been planning it for months

find out later she ran that scam on the whole family

so when this chic tried it i just said i can't get away right now send me the account info and i will pay with my card

never heard from her again

:cool:
That couldn't have been my sister. I don't play with my money so it would have been give my money back or I'm taking it out of your ass her choice. I;m not jaw jacking on this my brother got me on a scam like that. I was like dude don't play with me.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hard to watch, but it explains female nature. Most of how they exist is performative. With no one around, they wouldn’t walk that way or toss their hair a million times. It’s all an act. Many must practice femininity because it’s not in them. The saucy boys simply practice the annoying shit women do. That’s the man thing I don’t like about saucy dudes. Shit is forced and annoying.

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what social media did to women.

maybe a little bit but really social media just exposed all the things people do or have more people access to doing more of what they wish they could. I’d blame onlyfans and cultures fixation on money. That post is simpley an advertisement.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You mind well have your homies run a train on your girl if you are asking this question
That’s why so may chicks are single. I left that chick shortly after that post. Hoes like that are never serious about commitment. Men aren’t accepting this shit anymore. The women I know who think like this can’t keep men and to be honest don’t want to. They prefer being the victim of “men’s insecurities”.

jhold0u

Rising Star
Registered
That’s why so may chicks are single. I left that chick shortly after that post. Hoes like that are never serious about commitment. Men aren’t accepting this shit anymore. The women I know who think like this can’t keep men and to be honest don’t want to. They prefer being the victim of “men’s insecurities”.
giphy.gif

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s never been about race. Women are abusive toward men they like. They know no other way to express themselves. This begins at birth. They are never required, nor do they wish to acquire the skills needed to meet, secure and keep men. The woman who walks away and never says a word; she never speaks to you again. You just came home and she packed all her shit was gone-she never loved you. That chick that breaks all your shit and comes to your job; that crazy bitch loved you—in her own foolish way.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fat girls have the most tattoos. Ugly ones are a close second, and for some odd reason cute girls are catching up. Just saw a fat girl at the pool with a giant gun on her thigh. :smh: That shit is trash! Cellulite and a 9MM.
:hithead: These women know they’re making themselves undesirable. Who the fuck wants a bitch with a gun tattoo and her back meat tatted? Latinas are quickly becoming the most tatted fat bitches.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Destroying the black dating pool starts early. Young rich black men are the garbage men of the dating game. Michael B Jordan, Kanye, most rappers and athletes. They CHOOSE whores. Ninja’s jaw still crooked from that punch.

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao3: :lol::roflmao:

You couldn’t scroll through any social media thread without reading these words “Black women are the most educated. We have the most degrees. Why would I date down? These men need to be on my level.” So, what’s your level? You’re are crying in the car. You went to UCLA, so what’s the problem? Is it that you are clearly an educated hoodrat and the interviewers can sense it? Maybe you looks and dress better and articulate yourself better than this video implies; either way, sell that pussy. Good luck? I’m praying for you. And wash ya pussy.
:roflmao3: