Making money online with ClassofCash

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
so if your using firefox you wont get paid?

Firefox did work with some of them ... but my best response was with IE.

I used the IE plugin for FIrefox and that worked better but it was still crappy.

You gotta remember to clear your cache/cookies after everyone too!

Read the tips and watch the video above.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
OK I only got 1 referral since yesterday when I posted my shit on craigslist. I'm gonna try again later.

I wanted to turn you guys on to postlets.com to get referrals.

I created a post in postlets and it automatically puts your post to about 10 different websites. Your post has to be Real Estate related but I said fuck it. I put my Class of Cash referral link in that mawfucka!

I'll let you guys know how it goes.

troutwine

Banned
rvfyfc.jpg

requested payment ($5.25) about 36 hours ago, finally got paid :yes:

CybaCipha, I signed up under you, so you should be eatin off me :lol:

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
rvfyfc.jpg

requested payment ($5.25) about 36 hours ago, finally got paid :yes:

CybaCipha, I signed up under you, so you should be eatin off me :lol:

post your referral link so others may use you. I am at $10 as of today just off of referrals. So thanks to all of you who signed up.

In 2 weeks, I have gotten 3 payments. My IE is not working right now ( I need to uninstall and reinstall) so out of $15.00 ..... $12 was from referrals. Referrals are the shit. Tell your family, friends, whoever. Everybody.

Last edited:

Zatoichi

Star
BGOL Investor
Just Signed Up This Week And Im On $2.00, And Got Some Shit Pending So I Dont Know Looks Good So Far, Received Many Phone Calls On My Celly.

Nappy_LMT

Star
Registered
Picked up CCleaner and Roboform, after figuring out how the offers are set up, quickly completed the necessary info with robo, and my first .50 is pending..

it was mentioned to clean the cache/cookies after each one so i put ccleaner on my IE toolbar since I dont use IE for anything else..

props!

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Has anyone had to confirm any e-mails to receive payment?

You have to confirm email to join.

I have gotten paid 3 times already.

My only problem with these guys is the pending shit. I have had shit in pending for weeks. :smh::smh:

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just Signed Up This Week And Im On $2.00, And Got Some Shit Pending So I Dont Know Looks Good So Far, Received Many Phone Calls On My Celly.

Get google voice or magic jack and use that number for shit like this. I tried to tell yall in my earlier posts.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I made another $10 off of referrals. I don't even visit the site anymore. I put this shit on my facebook, myspace and on my email signatures.

Fuck it. I 'm tired of these shits that don't always seem to work and stay in pending. Everybody else seems to get it working and make money but I don't seem to get all of mine done. :angry::angry::angry:

This would be an easy $5 bucks a day during lunchtime if it worked for me.

Peace.

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey Cipha, how do I get one of those internet phone numbers you talk about in the earlier posts? Google voice tells me I need some sort of invite. Do you know anything about that? What are you using specifically? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hey Cipha, how do I get one of those internet phone numbers you talk about in the earlier posts? Google voice tells me I need some sort of invite. Do you know anything about that? What are you using specifically? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I got Google Voice way back when ... it used to be called GrandCentral. Because I got in before Google got it, I was good.

There are other services out there but I can't recall off the top of my head.

Peace