Making money online with ClassofCash

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I liked the way the board handled CHA CHA so I figured I would do one of these online threads for Class of Cash.

I just signed up but it looks a little more promising than some of the other survey sites out there. I'll continue to post my earnings and my experiences on the site.

So far I have made $1.00 on the first day.

Peace

Here is a link if you want to check it out.

Get paid with Class of Cash

Last edited:

mawfuca

Star
Registered
I liked the way the board handled CHA CHA so I figured I would do one of these online threads for Class of Cash.

I just signed up but it looks a little more promising than some of the other survey sites out there. I'll continue to post my earnings and my experiences on the site.

So far I have made $1.00 on the first day.

Peace

Here is a link if you want to check it out.

Get paid with Class of Cash

Good lookin out MrMirakL. ;)

Dallas Bueller

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting. I'm assuming from the FAQ's that they have people signing up for different CPA offers and then they are splitting the commission with you. I'm just assuming this of course. If it really is paying out, you cats better signup and take advantage quick before the different CPA affiliate networks find out and shut this shit down.

CPA, PPL
Cost Per Action, Pays per Lead - When visitor signups for some
membership, leaving his info, using affiliate link, it is
Lead or Action, merchant pays fixed commission to affiliate.

Intangible

Star
Registered
Signed up yesterday and haven't received a confirmation email to login. I don't want to miss this one. Any suggestions?

DoDaDamnThing

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Looks interesting, just signed up and got my confirmation code. Thanks for the heads up on the site...I'll keep you guys posted as to how things turn out! :yes:

Last edited:

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I made 1.07 so far. I only visited 2 sites. Make sure you read the fine print in the instructions.

And if you haven't watched the video:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VhJTmtD7ZDc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VhJTmtD7ZDc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Some more information for those who haven't checked out the site yet.

I don't do any surveys that require my personal information like my social security number.

I use my real birthday.

I use an internet phone number (Grandcentral.com) that forwards the calls and stores the messages online. So that way I am always submitting a valid phone number.

If you scan the OFFERS page you can see the exact requirements needed to get paid for an offers. I used to fill out the whole 10 page survey when all I had to do was pay attention and fill out what is required (page 2).

Somebody also posted a website you can go to that allows you to create a fake profile with valid email, phone number, address, etc. I put in my real address and a second yahoo email that I can check if I have to. But I'm thinking this fake profile thing would come in handy as well.

Last edited:

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
OK at least 2 surveys crapped out on me. I was filling out a survey and was 2 pages deep and I hit go and I got a page load error.

I hit the link to do a survey and I never even got to the first page.

I'll keep you guys posted but the positive outweighs the negative so far.

UPDATE:
Anything after the "baby diapers" page will go to the page load error. I submitted them in ClassofCash and will let you know if I get credited.

Last edited:

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tips and Tricks from their forums
My comments in dark Orange to blind the blind!
Many times the offers will take a long time to credit or will not credit for a certain number of reasons. I've followed these instructions for months and have a 99% success rate on having the offers credit.

Tips

1. You must use real info. Many of the offers verify if the information actually exists so if you put your name and someone else's phone number and they call up and ask for you and the receiver says wrong number, that offer will not credit. YOU MUST USE YOUR REAL INFORMATION. And you will not be flooded with phone calls I complete offers on a daily basis with my real info and might get a phone call once a month, however the information has to check out or your offers WILL NOT CREDIT!!!
Get an online phone number that will forward your shit or will allow you to check your vm online. Some of you have a landline you don't really use ... get an answering machine if you don't have one already.

2. Use Internet Explorer Browser

-Inet explorer is the best browser to use to fill out our offers on our site, I know many people probably hate this browser with a passion, but if you are looking to have every single offer credit fast then use this browser when working on our site.
I use firefox ... maybe this is why I am having an issue whenever I get to the baby diaper page. I'll try IE and get back to you guys.

3. Make sure your browser is set to allow popups. Here are the instructions to allow popup windows on the most used browsers. Open your browser then..

-For Inet Explorer users
go to tools Pop-up Blocker and make sure it is not turned on.

-For Firefox users
click tools then options then click content. Make sure the block pop-up windows check box is unchecked!

-For Safari users
click safari and uncheck block pop-up windows

4. Clear cache and cookies after every single offer is completed, this seems like it would be very time consuming but honestly when you get a system down it takes you an extra 5 seconds of your time on each offer. Here is how you clear your cache and cookies on each browser.. Open your browser then..

-For Inet Explorer Users
Click tools and under the general tab there is a section called BROWSING HISTORY.. it says Delete temporary files, history, cookies, saved passwords, and web form information. Click delete then once in there.. it has the option to delete certain sections of your history.. Click delete files (temporary internet files) and delete cookies (cookies)

-For Firefox Users
Click Tools.. then select clear private data.. once in there make sure the only boxes checked are Browsing history, cache, and cookies.. then click clear private data now.

-For Safari Users
Click safari then preferences .. then click show cookies... once all cookies are shown click remove all.. then click safari again and click empty cache.

5. Allow all popup windows to load before continuing on.. Each time you do an offer there will be sections.. first section you will enter your email and click submit. after you click submit a bunch of windows will popup .. allow all these windows to popup before you complete the form.. 'name,address,phone,etc'.. click submit and allow the last set of windows to popup and fully load before closing them..

6. Go to the end of each and every offer you complete for increased chance in the offer crediting.. ie. After you input your email/info and then submit.. there will be a few more pages of offers.. go through and complete each page as fast and human-like as you can.. when there is nothing more to submit or you are back to page 1, you are finished!(this is only necessary if you wanna increase your chance of offers crediting 99% of the time)

Tricks

When you are filling out offers most the time it is gonna ask for your basic info.. Email, name, address, city, state, zip, phone.. A way to speed up the process of filling out these forms is to get an auto form filler.. what will happen when you have installed and configured this software is.. anytime a form is loaded it will auto load your info into the proper field..

so basically all you have to do now is click 4 times and an offer is completed..

Download The Software Here
http://www.roboform.com/dist/AiRoboForm.exe
more info about roboform can be found out www.roboform.com
Anybody know if this shit is free? OK just checked it out. There is a free version.

Another good tool to quickly and efficiently erase your cookies and cache.. is called CCleaner.. what you do is download, install and config.. and then while you are filling out offers instead of going through 3 steps each time to erase cookies, cache, and temp inet files you can erase all 3 with one click of the mouse..

Download CCleaner Here
http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/download/425aff760c413d320f5a6371aebf43c5/
more info about ccleaner can be found at www.ccleaner.com
Crap Cleaner is the shit.:yes::yes:

can you think of an easier way than that to make money? LOL

Good luck fam

Last edited:

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm in for 2 dollars so far ... I don't spend any more time than I usually do online. I did about 5 surveys.

I haven't installed ROBOFORM yet.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've done at least 10 surveys and haven't gotten paid for one yet.

There is a button that tells you what is pending and what is approved. You need to find it. Also, it takes up to 48 hours for the cash to show up. Once you make 5 bucks you can get your money through paypal.

KCDevil

Star
Registered
Thanks for all the info Cyba. :yes: I wanna see how long it takes you, or whoever else, to get to $5 bucks; especially if you only do the shit that doesn't require money.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thanks for all the info Cyba. :yes: I wanna see how long it takes you, or whoever else, to get to $5 bucks; especially if you only do the shit that doesn't require money.

I'm at $2.19 and just did a $1.00 survey. I'm realizing I might get a shitload of junk mail even if I don't order anything. I think these companies send you shit/coupons/offers and other shit through the mail.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
TIP: Firefox users:

There is an IE plugin for firefox. You can do your surveys in MS Internet Explorer without leaving your firefox browser. I just started using it so I'll let you know how it goes.

I tried to do windows updates in the IE browser within firefox and it wouldn't let me.

Hope this helps those who don't use IE on a regular.

PEACE

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm at $2.43 right now....

Still waiting for that $1.00 survey. I did another $1.00 survey today.

I did about 3 surveys today on a computer that didn't have internet explorer or the IE plugin for firefox. I think I wasted my time cause they all crapped out on me. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

mawfuca

Star
Registered
Ok.

I got this shit to pay me finally. I guess it was because I was using FF. The only problem I have is IE has a 50-50 chance of freezing up on me whenever I a) startup IE (this didn't happen until I made classofcash.com my homepage) b) click an offer or c) try to exit the popup window. But hey at least my balance is going up.

One thing I noticed so far is that all the offers that start with "FBG" seem to pay out pretty consistently. They're pretty easy too. Just fill in the email, then the personal info, then just skip until you see an offer about diapers or a Samsung TV. Fill in the info again and submit. Then on the last steps part, just keep skipping until you see "Click here you complete yadda yadda yadda" at the bottom.

Everything else is kinda iffy. I still got a few from 4 days ago that didn't pay out. I'm guessing they won't.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm at the $5.50 mark!!! :yes::yes::yes::yes::D:D:D:yes:

Five dollars is when you can request a payout. I'm looking all over the site to figure out how to request a payout and I don't see shit :angry::angry::smh::smh::smh::angry::angry:

I'm going to check the forums later on today to figure this shit out.

HAS ANYONE ELSE HIT THE $5.00 mark? ANYBODY GET PAID? Thanks

mawfuca

Star
Registered
I'm at the $5.50 mark!!! :yes::yes::yes::yes::D:D:D:yes:

Five dollars is when you can request a payout. I'm looking all over the site to figure out how to request a payout and I don't see shit :angry::angry::smh::smh::smh::angry::angry:

I'm going to check the forums later on today to figure this shit out.

HAS ANYONE ELSE HIT THE $5.00 mark? ANYBODY GET PAID? Thanks
I hit $13+ last night alone. To get paid, go to Balance and click "Click here to cash out!"

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hit $13+ last night alone. To get paid, go to Balance and click "Click here to cash out!"
Thanks I found it. My cash is pending right now.

Damn fam you are putting in work. I'm making more from referrals right now than I am from surveys because of my issues with internet explorer. They haven't release most of my surveys from a week ago!!! Good shit fam.

For those looking to make money off of referrals!!!!

I posted an ad on craigs list ... you can do the same in your area.

I'll let you guys know how it goes. Let me know what you think.

Start earning THOUSANDS of dollars to do surveys!!! The process is so simple you will not believe you are getting paid to do it.

Paste this link in your browser to find out more.
hxxp://www.classofcash.com/paidpts/home?ref=CybaCipha

How it Works
1. Free Sign Up
Most companies like ours will charge a sign-up fee, we are completely free!

2. Complete Offers
Make money in seconds by doing surveys, joining free websites, etc.

3. Referral Program
Earn up to 25% commission!

Last edited:

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered
Thanks I found it. My cash is pending right now.

Damn fam you are putting in work. I'm making more from referrals right now than I am from surveys because of my issues with internet explorer. They haven't release most of my surveys from a week ago!!! Good shit fam.

For those looking to make money off of referrals!!!!

I posted an ad on craigs list ... you can do the same in your area.

I'll let you guys know how it goes. Let me know what you think.

Start earning THOUSANDS of dollars to do surveys!!! The process is so simple you will not believe you are getting paid to do it.

How it Works
1. Free Sign Up
Most companies like ours will charge a sign-up fee, we are completely free!

2. Complete Offers
Make money in seconds by doing surveys, joining free websites, etc.

3. Referral Program
Earn up to 25% commission!

where do post ads on craigs list?

mawfuca

Star
Registered
Well it's official...it ain't payin out like ChaCha used to, but neither is ChaCha. :lol: Good lookin out Cyba.

msitcl.jpg

Payment request > deposit was about 24 hrs.

Cyba, if you requested last night then you might wanna check yours.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Paypal usually sends me an email for any activity on my account.

I didn't get one yet.

Last edited:

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fuck i HATE explorer i dont even have that shit on my comp
guess im forced to re-install it now