cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
UPDATE:

I made this twerk with Genesis, but it didn't work correctly on G3!!!! :angry:

So I tried it on G2 and it worked!!! :D

So I saved it as a preset. Then I loaded this script:

I converted the G2 animation to G3 easily!!! :D:D

So then I loaded G8, used the T pose morph, and then it finally worked on G8!!!

So the best method is to use G2 with the Active Pose Tool, then convert it to G3 and it will work well on G8 with the T pose!!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Cop these!

I was able to transfer my G2 morphs to G8.

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
de41tid-c9a8ca9c-90b1-4261-947c-6583426c8c76.jpg

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
UPDATE:

I made this twerk with Genesis, but it didn't work correctly on G3!!!! :angry:

So I tried it on G2 and it worked!!! :D

So I saved it as a preset. Then I loaded this script:

I converted the G2 animation to G3 easily!!! :D:D

So then I loaded G8, used the T pose morph, and then it finally worked on G8!!!

So the best method is to use G2 with the Active Pose Tool, then convert it to G3 and it will work well on G8 with the T pose!!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

Now get dem titties bouncing and we in business :lol:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I hear it's really "saturated" as there's lots and lots of competition. Do you work freelance or with a studio?

This isn't my main line of work. I'm not in it to get a job, I'm in it as an entrepreneur. I'm doing hentai, music videos and I might do a full anime movie one day. There are some artists/animators on Patreon that make 5-10k a month producing adult comics and animations. With 3d I don't have to spend all day drawing shit, I just load a character, pose it, and hit render. Easy bread in the long term, another income stream!

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This isn't my main line of work. I'm not in it to get a job, I'm in it as an entrepreneur. I'm doing hentai, music videos and I might do a full anime movie one day. There are some artists/animators on Patreon that make 5-10k a month producing adult comics and animations. With 3d I don't have to spend all day drawing shit, I just load a character, pose it, and hit render. Easy bread in the long term, another income stream!

when u get a chance hit us wit some of them patreon links bro

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
when u get a chance hit us wit some of them patreon links bro

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wooooooooowwwwwwwww!

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn. The one guy got only a $1 tier and over 3k patrons generating over 3 grand a month. Most people can live off that. I know nobody on bgol cuz that's nothin to these niggas but... :lol:

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Damn. The one guy got only a $1 tier and over 3k patrons generating over grand a month. Most people can live off that. I know nobody on bgol cuz that's nothin to these niggas but... :lol:

Yep, you know them BGOL ballers roll!

Yeah! Niggas makin bread off these renders. I'll happily take an extra 3k a month. I want that 10k though!! That's why I'm trying to dig into the animation. Plenty of people that can draw but it drops off significantly when it comes to animating.

Even the highest selling adult comic is making 10k a month, without animation!!

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah! Niggas makin bread off these renders. I'll happily take an extra 3k a month. I want that 10k though!! That's why I'm trying to dig into the animation. Plenty of people that can draw but it drops off significantly when it comes to animating.

Throwin my hat in the ring man. Start this email list and then patreon.

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nigga...Lilydusk adult comic makin 30-103k a month est.

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lilydusk a bad mufucka. Checked out Midnight Poppy Land on webtoons. Dope art and storytelling. I like the long page format on webtoons. Shit reads like shots from a movie. Only thing is I would wanna make a book but that long format is perfect forr the web.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Lilydusk a bad mufucka. Checked out Midnight Poppy Land on webtoons. Dope art and storytelling. I like the long page format on webtoons. Shit reads like shots from a movie. Only thing is I would wanna make a book but that long format is perfect forr the web.

Yooooo!!! That's a dope concept! I like that long page format too! That's dope!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

mCasual is a dude that has developed a lot of scripts, tools, and resources for Daz.

A lot of good shit in his vault and it's all free, but he takes donations.

Don't sleep! He has some gooooooood shit!!!