Ladies, Cut To The Chase. Are You Getting Enough Dick!!!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Cuz if you lived in NY, we'd never be on BGOL :lol:

And to answer the OP's questions: I'm definitely not getting enough dick right now. The cut buddy is on some 'ol next shit that I can't be bothered with right now. Plus my mind is focused on other things at the moment, and sex isn't one of them.
Remember, I'm just over the bridge. 10 minute drive and I'm in your hood :D

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A[/flash]

11148183613.gif

Y?

I'm enjoying that sexual chocolate gif very much.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
Let me tell you again how I am so enjoying sexual chocolate. Really, its one of my favorites!

Thanks LD!

I'm curious about the rest is all.

Perhaps my phrasing is not correct. Why would it be interesting if it was my idea?? It wasn't, but why would one find that interesting.
beat.gif

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Right down the road baby! Beltway bandit corridor- MD/DC/B-more/VA I gets all around those parts.;)
Aiight that's whats up. I'll be there with 2 packs of Trojans, some flavored massage oils and some irish moss(my caribbean people know what that's about)

Raptor ES

Potential Star
Registered
Are you volunteering to help sistas out, Ming?:rolleyes:

I got a juicy clean up on aisle 5 with your name on it pal!:lol:

Fuck that I have a bondage chair and some silk rope with your name on it. When I get done with the flogger on your azz you can clean up the juice yourself :D

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
I think it fluctuates.. there are some weeks that I feel like yes... but others where I'm like dayum.. where's the D... oh well... at least when I get it, its good... :D

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What a great thread...Why am I not surprised that sooo many sistas ain't gettin enough? I TRULY believe that some of the ladies on here are the type of females that scare the hell outta weak men. I'm tryin my best not to be a ho in 08, but I'd seriuosly consider breakin my resloution for a few of the mamis on this board..and I've never seen them..The sensuous personalities have a ninja fantasising.

Robeson

Potential Star
Registered
What a great thread...Why am I not surprised that sooo many sistas ain't gettin enough? I TRULY believe that some of the ladies on here are the type of females that scare the hell outta weak men. I'm tryin my best not to be a ho in 08, but I'd seriuosly consider breakin my resloution for a few of the mamis on this board..and I've never seen them..The sensuous personalities have a ninja fantasising.

co-sign.

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
Pure and simple, are you getting what you want, when you need it? And if not, what are doing to change it?

No. . . My fb is acting crazy. . . I don't what's up but it's time to find a new one. My schedule is pretty busy so I just need someone who can help relieve my stress every once and while. . . ok maybe often LOL. .

So that being said. . . I'm accepting applications. . :lol:

Robeson

Potential Star
Registered
No. . . My fb is acting crazy. . . I don't what's up but it's time to find a new one. My schedule is pretty busy so I just need someone who can help relieve my stress every once and while. . . ok maybe often LOL. .

So that being said. . . I'm accepting applications. . :lol:

Now I know Western Civilization is in trouble. ChiCutie is going without? Damn.... Love to help you out, but I'm just a wee bit out of your age range (damn.....)

Fellas, shit, c'mon! What's up? If transportation is an issue I will be glad to help out with the airfare. Our honor is at stake. I've seen her post of her toes, and no way a woman with feet that fine CAN'T be absolutely ravenous.

Too much good pussy goin' to waste around here if you ask me (nobody did)...

:lol: