Ladies, Cut To The Chase. Are You Getting Enough Dick!!!

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pure and simple, are you getting what you want, when you need it? And if not, what are doing to change it?

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
Pure and simple, are you getting what you want, when you need it?

No, because I have a long distance relationship :(

So, when we see each other, we try our best to make up for lost time.

And if not, what are doing to change it?

That's why my work-out schedule is four days a week, and I should beef it up to EVERYDAY! (I need a way to work off all that sexual tension in me!) I also have my trusty sex toy that I use often :yes: :lol:

Robeson

Potential Star
Registered
OK... now I'm confused... Sistas have said in numerous threads that dick is as easy to come by as cotton candy, but all of the posters say they are suffering from major dick deficiency. OK, I get JoFromTheNO saying she is doing the LD (pun intended) thing, and wanting to stick to one man makes good sense. What's the rest of ya'lls' excuse? Selectivity? OK, but from what you all say about the ease of acquisition of dick the sheer numbers should take care of that. I'm not offering my services, because I am on termporary self-imposed exile, but I hate to see good pussy go to waste.

Why does it feel so moist in here????

gettum

Support BGOL
Registered
anybody need help with their problem? i may be a good solution to your problem of not enough dicc...holla!

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
OK... now I'm confused... Sistas have said in numerous threads that dick is as easy to come by as cotton candy, but all of the posters say they are suffering from major dick deficiency. OK, I get JoFromTheNO saying she is doing the LD (pun intended) thing, and wanting to stick to one man makes good sense. What's the rest of ya'lls' excuse? Selectivity? OK, but from what you all say about the ease of acquisition of dick the sheer numbers should take care of that. I'm not offering my services, because I am on termporary self-imposed exile, but I hate to see good pussy go to waste.

Why does it feel so moist in here????

Me too- self imposed partial celibacy (partial because the day I give up masturbating and phone sex is the day I stop breathing) but I'm waiting on the rest...but not for long. My gates are being stormed and the offers too frequent and too tempting lately.:lol:

After a break-up I just needed to catch my breath a minute...but that shit done turned in to an hour.I'm about to seriously inhale.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you volunteering to help sistas out, Ming?:rolleyes:

I got a juicy clean up on aisle 5 with your name on it pal!:lol:

WHOAH!!!! HOW THE HELL DID I MISS YOUR REPLY THE FIRST TIME?!!! LOL!!! Uh... as for that clean in isle 5:

:dance:

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/pV7yOpXfmGE&rel=1[/flash]​

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
[flash]http://youtube.com/v/2XgsKoC4gYc[/flash]​

I have a itch that i must reveal
my trigger finger's itching someone's bout to get killed
leroy ya better stand still
you aint fuckin with the run of the mill
I'm the realest cap peeler, murderer.
I'll let you decide if you wanna take this further

.....to be continued maybe.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
I have a itch that i must reveal
my trigger finger's itching someone's bout to get killed
leroy ya better stand still
you aint fuckin with the run of the mill
I'm the realest cap peeler, murderer.
I'll let you decide if you wanna take this further

.....to be continued maybe.

wwiip247.jpg

Robeson

Potential Star
Registered
Me too- self imposed partial celibacy (partial because the day I give up masturbating and phone sex is the day I stop breathing) but I'm waiting on the rest...but not for long. My gates are being stormed and the offers too frequent and too tempting lately.:lol:

After a break-up I just needed to catch my breath a minute...but that shit done turned in to an hour.I'm about to seriously inhale.

Makes sense to me, Izayoi. I am sure you have your pick when and where you want. You can relate to my self-imposed time out. I have someone now with whom the sex is just criminally good (a woman should be put in jail for what she can do with her pussy muscles), but I'm phasing out of a long term relationship, and I need some transistion time. Of course my regimen includes a lot of masturbation (can I fantasize about you while I jerk off???), and I actually have a co-worker- who I'm pretty sure that I will never have sex with- that comes into my office and just says the filthies things (like do I want the thong she is wearning after it gets good and wet- STOP IT GIRL!!!). It may be frustrating to some, but I LOVE IT! Sexual involvement is a serious matter, and we must approach it seriously (and have fun, too, of course).

This is my concern: it pains me to think that there are perfectly healthy ladies in here with very healthy sex drives, perfectly willing to fuck the right ninja to death, and no one to play with. That really sucks, but that's the world we live in.

BTW... I am considering running contest for the most intellectual sister on SOL, and you are on the short list (along with Femme and Sexy_Scorpio, of course). Don't know what the winner will get, but it will be something good (like a pair of Jill ticks or something).

This is a great board!

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered

Why the fuck don't I live in NY? Damn! :smh:

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered
:lol: If you did you would be close. I say the same about the west coast sometimes.

Aw shit I thought she lived in NY. Man did you see her picture tho??? I'd make a trek like Moses to get that promised land. :yes:

And she been celibate for how long? I bet that ish is tight as......whoo...

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Aw shit I thought she lived in NY. Man did you see her picture tho??? I'd make a trek like Moses to get that promised land. :yes:

And she been celibate for how long? I bet that ish is tight as......whoo...

:yes: dunno bout the pussy, but the shell is hell a tight.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
Makes sense to me, Izayoi. I am sure you have your pick when and where you want. You can relate to my self-imposed time out. I have someone now with whom the sex is just criminally good (a woman should be put in jail for what she can do with her pussy muscles), but I'm phasing out of a long term relationship, and I need some transistion time. Of course my regimen includes a lot of masturbation (can I fantasize about you while I jerk off???), and I actually have a co-worker- who I'm pretty sure that I will never have sex with- that comes into my office and just says the filthies things (like do I want the thong she is wearning after it gets good and wet- STOP IT GIRL!!!). It may be frustrating to some, but I LOVE IT! Sexual involvement is a serious matter, and we must approach it seriously (and have fun, too, of course).

This is my concern: it pains me to think that there are perfectly healthy ladies in here with very healthy sex drives, perfectly willing to fuck the right ninja to death, and no one to play with. That really sucks, but that's the world we live in.

BTW... I am considering running contest for the most intellectual sister on SOL, and you are on the short list (along with Femme and Sexy_Scorpio, of course). Don't know what the winner will get, but it will be something good (like a pair of Jill ticks or something).

This is a great board!

Arigato, Robeson. I'm glad you understand!
Fantasies- hey color me flattered...and thank you again for putting me on the intellectual list.
BUT I would respectfully have to withdraw my name.:)I don't compete. I try to honor the uniqueness of the individual and not hold myself above and certainly not below anyone in anyway.

Femme should win those Jill Tickets!

Why the fuck don't I live in NY? Damn! :smh:

Its ok PK- I dont live in NY either :lol: