Ladies, Cut To The Chase. Are You Getting Enough Dick!!!

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Arigato, Robeson. I'm glad you understand!
Fantasies- hey color me flattered...and thank you again for putting me on the intellectual list.
BUT I would respectfully have to withdraw my name.:)I don't compete. I try to honor the uniqueness of the individual and not hold myself above and certainly not below anyone in anyway.

Femme should win those Jill Tickets!

Its ok PK- I dont live in NY either :lol:

Awww, that's kind Iz.

But I think you and a few other ladies may have me beat.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
And Mc, I got you.

:cool:

_41668006_slap416.jpg

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
Awww, that's kind Iz.

Nah- nobody is a smarter, more beautiful, most excellent Femme than YOU!

That's what its about and hey you are the way paver for this SOL thing! :yes:

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
Why the fuck don't I live in NY? Damn! :smh:

Cuz if you lived in NY, we'd never be on BGOL :lol:

And to answer the OP's questions: I'm definitely not getting enough dick right now. The cut buddy is on some 'ol next shit that I can't be bothered with right now. Plus my mind is focused on other things at the moment, and sex isn't one of them.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

And to answer the OP's questions: I'm definitely not getting enough dick right now. The cut buddy is on some 'ol next shit that I can't be bothered with right now. Plus my mind is focused on other things at the moment, and sex isn't one of them.

:rolleyes:

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
OK... now I'm confused... Sistas have said in numerous threads that dick is as easy to come by as cotton candy, but all of the posters say they are suffering from major dick deficiency. OK, I get JoFromTheNO saying she is doing the LD (pun intended) thing, and wanting to stick to one man makes good sense. What's the rest of ya'lls' excuse? Selectivity? OK, but from what you all say about the ease of acquisition of dick the sheer numbers should take care of that. I'm not offering my services, because I am on termporary self-imposed exile, but I hate to see good pussy go to waste.

Why does it feel so moist in here????

I think its quality over quantity my friend. 99% of these chicks can tell any brother anywhere ...."Here's my number, here's my address, be there at 7pm bring condoms." They will not have a problem getting dug out. Its quality they seek.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
I think its quality over quantity my friend. 99% of these chicks can tell any brother anywhere ...."Here's my number, here's my address, be there at 7pm bring condoms." They will not have a problem getting dug out. Its quality they seek.

:yes:

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I ain't pussy Krook, but I live in NY!

Call me now

212 I GOT YOU :yes:

cut buddy rules

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah- nobody is a smarter, more beautiful, most excellent Femme than YOU!

That's what its about and hey you are the way paver for this SOL thing! :yes:

Ummm, could you answer the question and stop beating around the bush (pun intended).

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor

:hmm: Are you serious?? Maybe we haven't met.... Hi, my name is Sinamin. How you doing?

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

You're damn right it is...as it should be. :yes:

I know. Try telling that to your homeboy McG

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Me too- self imposed partial celibacy (partial because the day I give up masturbating and phone sex is the day I stop breathing) but I'm waiting on the rest...but not for long. My gates are being stormed and the offers too frequent and too tempting lately.:lol:

After a break-up I just needed to catch my breath a minute...but that shit done turned in to an hour.I'm about to seriously inhale.

How the fuck did I miss this one? Umm can you point me to the line so I can jump to the front?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Once again I ask a question to the LADIES and I get more replies from the dudes than the females. Maybe I should do one of those cum vidz that Man of Steel did to keep the hard legs out!

Don't complain, it keeps your thread on top.

Robeson

Potential Star
Registered
Arigato, Robeson. I'm glad you understand!
Fantasies- hey color me flattered...and thank you again for putting me on the intellectual list.
BUT I would respectfully have to withdraw my name.:)I don't compete. I try to honor the uniqueness of the individual and not hold myself above and certainly not below anyone in anyway.

Femme should win those Jill Tickets!

I fully respect your position on competition- what beautiful sentiment! I may just give Femme the Jill ticks as a form of homage. Am I a simp or whtat?

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Makes sense to me, Izayoi. I am sure you have your pick when and where you want. You can relate to my self-imposed time out. I have someone now with whom the sex is just criminally good (a woman should be put in jail for what she can do with her pussy muscles), but I'm phasing out of a long term relationship, and I need some transistion time. Of course my regimen includes a lot of masturbation (can I fantasize about you while I jerk off???), and I actually have a co-worker- who I'm pretty sure that I will never have sex with- that comes into my office and just says the filthies things (like do I want the thong she is wearning after it gets good and wet- STOP IT GIRL!!!). It may be frustrating to some, but I LOVE IT! Sexual involvement is a serious matter, and we must approach it seriously (and have fun, too, of course).

This is my concern: it pains me to think that there are perfectly healthy ladies in here with very healthy sex drives, perfectly willing to fuck the right ninja to death, and no one to play with. That really sucks, but that's the world we live in.

BTW... I am considering running contest for the most intellectual sister on SOL, and you are on the short list (along with Femme and Sexy_Scorpio, of course). Don't know what the winner will get, but it will be something good (like a pair of Jill ticks or something).

This is a great board!

Femme:D

Robeson

Potential Star
Registered
Awww, that's kind Iz.

Iz kinda has a point, Femme. I mean wasn't SOL basically your idea? Stop and think for a second... guys are always seeking online sexual gratification (we do agree about this, right?). Well, what is more erotic than women expressing their sexuality completely uninhibited???? DAYUM!!!! And it is obviously a means of expression for the ladies. The level of creativity I see on this board is exhilarating. Now, of course the guys will say dumb shit like "how many of ya'll have sucked two dicks at the same time?" Okay, we have to suffer through some of that. But for our patience, we get treated to the responses to the MOS vid, where one can almost smell the scent of female animal heat in the air- thick and moist. Ummmmmmm.

Take this thread. Guys would have a completely different take on lack of pussy. We get dangerous. But the ladies are like- yeah, I could use some dick, but I can hold out till I get some. It's not that you want it less, it's that you have a different perspective on the lack of it.

Nice call, Femme (this board I mean). It is a stroke of sheer brilliance. I need to come up with something real nice to do for you- for no other reason than your intellect warrants it. Jill is coming to Atlanta 2/22 and 2/23. Already got your tickets? And this is not a crude attempt at getting a date; I'm already going to see her in G-boro 3/2. I am just very appreciative for such a fascinating venue to interact with some truly interesting women.

Pussy is relatively easy to come by, but mental eroticism? Ahhhhhhhhh.....

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Iz kinda has a point, Femme. I mean wasn't SOL basically your idea? Stop and think for a second... guys are always seeking online sexual gratification (we do agree about this, right?). Well, what is more erotic than women expressing their sexuality completely uninhibited???? DAYUM!!!! And it is obviously a means of expression for the ladies. The level of creativity I see on this board is exhilarating. Now, of course the guys will say dumb shit like "how many of ya'll have sucked two dicks at the same time?" Okay, we have to suffer through some of that. But for our patience, we get treated to the responses to the MOS vid, where one can almost smell the scent of female animal heat in the air- thick and moist. Ummmmmmm.

Take this thread. Guys would have a completely different take on lack of pussy. We get dangerous. But the ladies are like- yeah, I could use some dick, but I can hold out till I get some. It's not that you want it less, it's that you have a different perspective on the lack of it.

Nice call, Femme (this board I mean). It is a stroke of sheer brilliance. I need to come up with something real nice to do for you- for no other reason than your intellect warrants it. Jill is coming to Atlanta 2/22 and 2/23. Already got your tickets? And this is not a crude attempt at getting a date; I'm already going to see her in G-boro 3/2. I am just very appreciative for such a fascinating venue to interact with some truly interesting women.

Pussy is relatively easy to come by, but mental eroticism? Ahhhhhhhhh.....

Actually the board wasn't my idea. It was HNIC's idea. But I believe it spawned from the women's roll call thread I posted on BGOL which also was not my idea. A seasoned boardmember suggested I post it to see what the female viewership was like. He was spot on.

Robeson

Potential Star
Registered
Actually the board wasn't my idea. It was HNIC's idea. But I believe it spawned from the women's roll call thread I posted on BGOL which also was not my idea. A seasoned boardmember suggested I post it to see what the female viewership was like. He was spot on.

Understood, and I respect your giving due attribtution. But I'm sure all will agree with me that you are a (I will not say THE due to your obvious humility) driving force on the board. I teach, and I would love to see among my students more of the intellectual intensity I see in some of the ladies here (of course, I am not looking for eroticism from my students). I do see it sometimes, just not as much as I would like.

At any rate, it is obvious you are comfortable being a soldier and dont' need to be a general. I respect that.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
Understood, and I respect your giving due attribtution. But I'm sure all will agree with me that you are a (I will not say THE due to your obvious humility) driving force on the board. I teach, and I would love to see among my students more of the intellectual intensity I see in some of the ladies here (of course, I am not looking for eroticism from my students). I do see it sometimes, just not as much as I would like.

At any rate, it is obvious you are comfortable being a soldier and dont' need to be a general. I respect that.

She ain't tha force, I'M the force. GIMME THA TIX.