Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Some pretty cool stuff

Thanks for the links!

kobe-mural-2.jpg

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor

Shaq with the lyrical tribute to Kobe. I was diggin' considering...

Couple bars in there I was feeling.

*fun fact... for you young cats that dont know, shaq had an album that went platinum which i wont lie i bought it... and that "whats up doc" is still my jam.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Vanessa Bryant has just sued the company that owned the doomed helicopter that crashed, killing Kobe, Gigi and 7 others ... claiming the aircraft should never have been placed in the peril it was in before the accident.

The lawsuit alleges Island Express was only allowed to fly under visual flight rules, and the conditions the day of the crash were not conducive for such flying. As we reported, the fog was extremely low and the pilot was in blinding conditions before the mishap.

The lawsuit also says the pilot was going 180 miles per hour in the heavy fog in a steep decline.

The lawsuit also says the pilot, Ara George Zobayan, was disciplined in 2015 for violating the visual flight rule minimums by flying into an airspace of reduced visibility.

The lawsuit does not list an amount of damages sought, but Vanessa is asking for punitive damages, claiming the pilot and Island Express were reckless, and the damages could be untold millions.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Trying to watch this from the office and it ain’t gonna happen; onions in this damn building fucking with my eyes.

They showed his all-time GOAT dunk in the opening montage; when he caught Ben Wallace early in his career :yes: