Kobe Bryant and others Dead in Helicopter crash

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Harold Varner III cleats in honor of Kobe Bryant and all the victims of the helicopter crash during the final round of The Genesis Genesis Invitational golf tournament at the Riviera Country Club in Pacific Palisades, CA

harold-varner-iii-cleats-in-honor-of-kobe-bryant-and-all-the-victims-picture-id1201376543

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
DfMVlnrV4AAV2tL.jpg

Some of the behavior of the NBA players behind the scenes is frightening. Yes they publicly mourned Kobe but they back stabbed him behind the scenes helping set up his murder. There was people making white supremacist dog whistles about his rape allegations that were black.

Don't let their tattoos of Kobe fool you, I am going to tattoo people I murder to throw off investigators. This over reaction is a red flag. There is millions of dollars at stake and there's no telling what some of them will do to get that money. I know one NBA player is endorsing products that are linked up with law enforcement.

I know couple of them try to come after me on behalf of white supremacist.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The white owners pick racially effeminate NBA players who than turn on each other to curry favor from them. I have worked with people like this, it is sad when you see it. Keep white people close, but other coon niggas closer.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Julian-Assange-lw.jpg

Julian Assange was accused of rape right before a grand jury indicted him in the United States where he would die in prison. They could have easily have picked him up in Sweden for extradition to the United States without the rape charges.

Does this tactic look familiar...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
so we gonna give Charles Barkley a PASS, uh?

Interesting...

Cause he BEEN talking mess

Charles Barkley's Criticism of Kobe Bryant Was Wrong
MARK OGARTEAUGUST 13, 2010

According to an article by Chris Tomasson of fanhouse.com, Charles Barkley bashed LeBron James, saying his legacy would take a "serious hit" should he fail to win multiple titles.
Afterward, however, he denigrated Kobe Bryant, too.
WHAT. DID. HE. SAY?
"'I like him,' Barkley said of James. 'I respect him. I've said consistently that he's the best player. (The Lakers') Kobe Bryant has Lamar Odom, (Andrew) Bynum and (Pau) Gasol. If LeBron had those guys, he'd win. But it's nothing personal (against James),' he added."
Nothing personal about Kobe, too, Charles?
Let's take some time to reflect on last season, when I can remember that James also had pretty good teammates to work with.

Barkley probably forgot about sharpshooter and versatile defender Delonte West along with tough, capable big-man Anderson Varejao; athletic swingman Jamario Moon and serviceable pickup Anthony Parker; and a host of all-star caliber teammates like Shaquille O'Neal, Antawn Jamison and Mo Williams.
That's a pretty good core, really deep and talented, to say the least, and the Cleveland Cavaliers' best records the past two seasons speak for themselves. Yet LeBron still couldn't enter the NBA Finals with these guys, given the benefit of a home-court advantage throughout the playoffs?

Gimme a break.
Make no mistake, Bryant had really good teammates as well. Watch Game 7 of last season's Finals, and you'll know.
But so did James.
And as for individual performance, who won it when the game was on the line?
K-O-B-E.
Take away Bryant's six game-winning shots for the 2009-10 season and the Phoenix Suns probably would have earned a better regular season record than the Lakers. And the way Phoenix played on their home court during the playoffs, who knows? They might have toppled L.A. with a home-court advantage in the Western Conference Finals.
However, it was Bryant's season-long flair in the clutch that gave his team the edge, en route to a second consecutive title.
And for the record, it was Bryant who had to carry a team composed of inconsistent bench players and sub-par shooters throughout the season—just look at the Lakers struggles against the zone. Not only that, but he had to do it with multiple injury woes.

Nonetheless, the 31-year old superstar persevered, and his teammates came along with him.
Now, don't those say a lot about Kobe being the true best player in the game today?
To earn comparisons with Michael Jordan is a tremendous honor, and truly says a lot about Bryant's competitive nature.
To be mentioned in the same breath as the other former number 23, that's a different story.
Let the story not be told. Excuse me, but it's not even worth the telling.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

On the 11th episode of Season 2, Joe Budden and co-hosts Remy Ma, Jinx & Eboni K. Williams sound off on the following topics: Kobe Bryant's Legacy (6:42), Wendy Williams (34:19), Community heroes (39:20), Oscar's diversity (40:45), Janet Jackson (50:40), Lil Wayne's album 'Funeral' (54: 12), Drake (56:32), Quentin Miller (59:58), Lil Pump retiring (1:04:37), Jussie Smollett being indicted (1:05:11), Who Said That? (1:10:51), 20 Years Since Big Pun's Passing (1:21:00).​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Pilot in Kobe Bryant crash had FAA violation in 2015
11:44 PM ET
  • Associated Press
LOS ANGELES -- The pilot of a helicopter that crashed into a Southern California hillside and killed Kobe Bryant, himself, and seven others, was reprimanded five years ago for flying without permission into airspace while he had reduced visibility, according to a Federal Aviation Administration enforcement record.
Ara Zobayan was counseled by an FAA investigator after he violated FAA rules by crossing into busy airspace near Los Angeles International Airport on May 11, 2015, according to the record, which was first reported Friday by the Los Angeles Times.
The record doesn't indicate whether Zobayan was carrying any passengers at the time.
EDITOR'S PICKS
Zobayan, 50, died Jan. 26 when his helicopter plunged at high speed into a hillside in Calabasas, northwest of Los Angeles. Zobayan had been trying to climb above a cloud layer when the aircraft banked left and plunged 1,200 feet (366 meters) at high speed. There has been speculation that the pilot became disoriented in the foggy weather. The crash remains under investigation.
The crash also killed Bryant, his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna, and six others. The victims will be honored Monday at a public memorial at Staples Center in Los Angeles.

ADVERTISEMENT

At the time, Zobayan was chief pilot for the charter service Island Express Helicopters Inc.
He was flying for the same company during the 2015 incident.
According to the FAA report, Zobayan's helicopter was near the Hawthorne, California, airport and heading north when he asked the LAX tower for permission to cross LAX airspace. Zobayan was told that weather conditions didn't meet the minimum for pilots using visual flight rules (VFR) -- that is, flying by sight.
Zobayan was asked whether he could maintain "VFR conditions."
Zobayan replied that he could "maintain special VFR" -- meaning he sought permission to fly by sight in less-than-optimal visibility.
When air traffic control denied the request and told him to stay clear of the area, Zobayan replied that he could "maintain VFR" but during the conversation, the helicopter entered the airspace, according to the record.
Zobayan contacted authorities and his company after the incident and was cooperative. But an FAA investigator faulted him for failing to properly plan and review current weather at LAX, which would have allowed him time to communicate earlier with the tower to receive clearance, according to the record.
The report said Zobayan "admitted his error, took responsibility for his action, and was willing to take any other necessary steps toward compliance.''
"There are no indications that this is a repeated incident and there are no signs that this incident is a trend with Mr. Zobayan," the report said.

Zobayan was counseled "on operating in Class B airspace, special VFR weather minimums, proper planning, reviewing weather, and anticipating required action," the report said. "He was cooperative and receptive to the counseling."
Island Express Helicopters Inc. reported that it conducted additional ground and flight training with Zobayan.
Veteran helicopter pilots were divided over the severity of the FAA violation, the Times reported.
"I don't know a single pilot out there who hasn't violated a rule," Shawn Coyle said. "If that's the only violation he's ever had then I would say he's pretty safe."
But former Island Express pilot Kurt Deetz said entering LAX airspace without approval can be dangerous because of the possible presence of commercial jets. He also questioned Zobayan's communication with air traffic controllers.
"You can't request special VFR and then they deny you and you say, 'Oh wait a minute, actually I'm VFR,'" he told the Times. "That's not how it works. It shows that perhaps his understanding of special VFR as opposed to VFR was cloudy."