Killer Inside: The Mind Of Aaron Hernandez

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
YES!

Moreover, what value did that LGBTQRZU part of his life add to the whole story? Someone is trying hard to push the sex confusion agenda!
By part 2-3 it really seemed that way.
I thought I was tripping, but it was like they were trying to convey the message that him being in the closet somehow tied into his shit.

That's a dangerous and contradictory message for the alphabets to send out to society.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
You couldn't post a legitimate source if you were being paid to. Part of my angle is little tolerance for bullshit.

The former, not the latter.

I can provide more later when I have more access later.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

I'll take a look. Thanks.
You avoiding answering my questions speaks plenty. You answered without answering.
I answered fully and clearly. What did you not understand?

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
They seemed to raise reasonable doubt when it comes to him actually being the shooter of the two individuals after the club and his shooting of his boy who testified against him.

His boy getting shot in a drug deal gone bad makes more sense than him just shooting dude impulsively after the club while out of town.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn his girl was really ride or die, even when his family abandoned him.

And his moms is fucked up :smh:
His girl is a piece of shit too. His mom is a hoe. Anyways this was an interesting documentary, but I definitely did not expect the whole being gay subject. I thought they were going to explore, His supposed gang ties.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
His girl is a piece of shit too. His mom is a hoe. Anyways this was an interesting documentary, but I definitely did not expect the whole being gay subject. I thought they were going to explore, His supposed gang ties.

Why do you say that about his girl, she always appeared to hold him down.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Real Talk: Could you do this? Knowing what you know about AH, could be friends with her, let alone seed her up?

I'd feel like there's a lot of AH around her. But yeah, I know everyone deserves a chance and she didn't kill those people. I personally just don't think I can do it.

Also, if you were stuck in a room with AH's Fiancee and Odin's girlfriend, who gets your sympathy?

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t believe he was gay, they just pushing an agenda. I think Odin had dirt on him so he got smoked, media just wants to normalize homosexuals.?

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I won’t believe cac nonsense most of us grew up broken and didn’t result to bending over.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I find it strange that it’s stated that some men are gay because they were molested by men when they were younger.

One would think that one wouldn’t be interested in the same sex that violated them instead of being attracted to them?

Just strange IMO.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Is this a legit accounting or some gossipy type shit? I'm not watching if it's a bunch of bullshit.
Yeah, folks making it look like they pushing some gay angle, and the way hollyweird is, I wouldn't put it past them. :smh:

I remember years ago folks saying it was the death of his father that pushed him over the edge. Losing a loved one has pushed many people into 'I don't give a fuck' mode.