Killer Inside: The Mind Of Aaron Hernandez

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Haven't started Messiah yet either :lol:

Shit, I haven't started Breaking Bad yet-- The only reason I even started Messiah is it is 10 episodes with short run times (I think 25-50 minutes so far, maybe averaging 35-- I'm on episode 6). Right now things I can get through in a week get major bonus points.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
It’s fucking crazy that dude went on and Merced two dudes in Boston a month before getting the 5 year deal and played a year in the NFL before getting caught

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this shit has sucked me in

tenor.gif

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah, damn was that info new ? When I saw dude talking about them doing shit all nonchalant like that, it surprised the hell out of me. I didn't pay real close attention to the trial though.
once he got locked up it started leaking he was a fruity pie, any who turned on netflix this morning and notived the doc and started watching it. Knew a thread would be made about it on it here.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
The man was a victim of rape as a child. He's a poster child for how ignorant that term "faggot" is. You don't know how you'd be if you walked in his shoes.

You should be ashamed of yourself-- And then be better.

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/i...-you-know-the-back-story.842490/post-20347176
And there goes the pink elephant in the room the LGBTQ nation and affiliates dont want to address or acknowledge. Traumatic sexual events as a child leads to deviant sexual behavior as an adult for many of the LGBTQ citizens. Many, not all.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
And there goes the pink elephant in the room the LGBTQ nation and affiliates dont want to address or acknowledge. Traumatic sexual events as a child leads to deviant sexual behavior as an adult for many of the LGBTQ citizens. Many, not all.

I don't know if it is many or not. Do you know or is that just conjecture?

It obviously is not all. We should just respect people's preferences regardless.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
He was having a relationship with his quarterback.

My point was that, while nobody needs an excuse or reason to be gay and nobody should be disrespected for their sexual preference regardless, it takes a special kind of ignorance to be hateful toward someone who was forced into a male/male sexual relationship as a child because they grow up and are "confused" or decide they like other men. It is fucked up to attack somebody for being a victim of child rape and there's a reasonable chance that's why Hernandez was LGBT.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow. You know I'm one of these dudes that don't believe shit until its confirmed......this nigga was gay too? Man Hollywood is fighting to get this film made. Shit they don't even have to add shit. It has the homo shit they love. He was a professional football player and a serial killer.....you can't make this shit up.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting stuff. They were really pushing that gay angle with no evidence of it being true, but it's always interesting to look into the mind of a sociopath. Ain't no telling how many people he's shot over the years that weren't tied back to him. Killed 3 people and an attempt murder of the dude who's eye he shot out. That nigga was certified 5150.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know if it is many or not. Do you know or is that just conjecture?

It obviously is not all. We should just respect people's preferences regardless.
There's a high correlation. Read some journals. I know people who do mental health, run clinics, nonprofits. I've heard enough stories for myself. I wouldn't perform a meta analysis to prove it.