Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
I still don't know if the grooming is true I don't know if Kendrick is an abuser First it's no rules then it's rules then its facts then it's no facts. They BOTH worked with questionable people in front and behind the scenes. The hypocrisy of all these industry folks is galling. This is the weirdest battle if you still want to call it that - because it's not 1997 It's 2024 post Floyd #metoo LGBTQ mental health female empowerment social media corporate sponsors huge entertainment corporations. So to me this is working on so many different levels. So yeah we all have the duality. We all code switch we all have bias we all are hypocrites. We STILL need to learn though that some things don't just wash away and heal. And a good lie or even unintentional lie or exaggeration can beat the truth and ruin a life.

I still don't know if the grooming is true
I don't know if Kendrick is an abuser

First it's no rules then it's rules then its facts then it's no facts.

They BOTH worked with questionable people in front and behind the scenes.

The hypocrisy of all these industry folks is galling.

This is the weirdest battle if you still want to call it that - because it's not 1997

It's 2024 post Floyd #metoo LGBTQ mental health female empowerment social media corporate sponsors huge entertainment corporations.

So to me this is working on so many different levels.

So yeah we all have the duality. We all code switch we all have bias we all are hypocrites.

We STILL need to learn though that some things don't just wash away and heal.

And a good lie or even unintentional lie or exaggeration can beat the truth and ruin a life.
call it what you want; he has displayed consistent inappropriate behavior as it relates to young girls/women. He has been allowed to get away with it because of his backing and his popularity. Now it seems like his backing isn’t allowing it anymore! It’s very odd that none of his peers or so called people who are down with him; said nothing about this battle though; but hey his white mom did say the n word; guess we overlooked that too…

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
I actually believe Drake that he's never fucked any of those girls when they were underage. But I do think he was on some be their friend until they turn 18 and then try to fuck them type time. That's so weird to me as someone whose job it was to mentor kids. Some of my mentees are now late 20s/early 30s now but they'll always be my mentees. I knew them when they were 15/16 so they'll always be my kids no matter how old we get. I can't see them as anything else. And most real mentors will say the same.
It’s called grooming!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
call it what you want; he has displayed consistent inappropriate behavior as it relates to young girls/women. He has been allowed to get away with it because of his backing and his popularity. Now it seems like his backing isn’t allowing it anymore! It’s very odd that none of his peers or so called people who are down with him; said nothing about this battle though; but hey his white mom did say the n word; guess we overlooked that too…

Wait his mother said what???

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I don't know if I'm counting BP though

That's what I think they mean with the big break 2017 - 2022. That's a long time in modern hip hop.

And 2 years after Control verse till he dropped TPAB.

I actually think the narrative Kendrick doesn't drop a lot of music? as we can see now - has become part of his legend.

Drake really had nothing to attack that man with.
Then shortly after that Control verse you had the BET Cypher Freestyle

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You heard Drake mother say the n word?

No he didn't..

He's talking about the beginning of the "Family Matters" video when Drakes mom was talking to him in a conversation that implied he shouldn't start the convo with the N word....and then before she finishes her sentence Drake starts "Nigga I heard what you said you gotta be mad...!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No he didn't..

He's talking about the beginning of the "Family Matters" video when Drakes mom was talking to him in a conversation that implied he shouldn't start the convo with the N word....and then before she finishes her sentence Drake starts "Nigga I heard what you said you gotta be mad...!!!

That's what I thought but because this thing has been moving at such a furious pace? I thought I may have missed something

But I would assume if THAT had actually happened?

It would be front page news everywhere.

We CANNOT just be doing that right now

Its a dangerous thing we playing with

#jermainePRAYFORUS

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Drake will NEVER do this @woodchuck but NOW is the time to call Kendrick and go listen...

I KNOW you aint had nothing to do with this shooting. I aint scared I throwing in the towel or white flag

But this is getting hot. And could potentially flip around and hurt BOTH of us in ways even YOU couldn't have predicted.

They attacking me from all sides

And now its messing up the money and again it could potentially mess up all our money

I'm just asking for a timeout till at LEAST this man hopefully comes out the hospital.

I understand I went to far and you went where you felt you needed to go in retaliation.

Again once this is settled? We can right back to it

But I don't think to hurt me you willing to destroy everything.

I'm just putting it out there.

You do whatever you feel.

Because if AFTER that? Kendrick still on the green light and something REALLY BAD happens?

You gonna see how the hypocritical fair weather public sentiment gonna shift.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Gaby?

Do NOT get in this mess.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are u serious? Lol I'm crying
Yeah the mix is bad. I saw online that people are saying that he’s getting it officially mixed. I also wonder if the label will pony up the money for a video which would be cool

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
2pac-tupac.gif

sidebar...

Latifah right about something else - a lot of foul stuff happened during battles back and the day

that don't make it right.

Please don't forget that Pac dissed Mobb Deep and went on a sickle cell rant only to later find out they NEVER dissed him personally. His crew the Outlawz told him Prodigy had a line mentioning thug life and they FELT they were dissing Pac. Which was NOT true.

HE also had to talk to Tribe and NAs etc

Miscommunication misunderstanding that could have potentially lead to serious consequences squashed over one conversation.

Point being just became we did dumb shit back in the day doesn't mean we should CONTINUE it now.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I’ve had Meet the Grahams on a loop all day and as it grows on me, it’s clear with every play that there was really no need for any other tracks.

This track is not only the meat and potatoes of this whole thing, but the accoutrements that go with it.

Absolute obliteration. Slaughter in every sense of the word. Disrespect of the highest order.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Bitch dances worse than mouse. Is she trying to crip walk because she looks like a retard. Also it’s funny people do that dance to look cool but that dance will get you killed

Only if you throw gang signs while doing it.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Drake will NEVER do this @woodchuck but NOW is the time to call Kendrick and go listen...

I KNOW you aint had nothing to do with this shooting. I aint scared I throwing in the towel or white flag

But this is getting hot. And could potentially flip around and hurt BOTH of us in ways even YOU couldn't have predicted.

They attacking me from all sides

And now its messing up the money and again it could potentially mess up all our money

I'm just asking for a timeout till at LEAST this man hopefully comes out the hospital.

I understand I went to far and you went where you felt you needed to go in retaliation.

Again once this is settled? We can right back to it

But I don't think to hurt me you willing to destroy everything.

I'm just putting it out there.

You do whatever you feel.

Because if AFTER that? Kendrick still on the green light and something REALLY BAD happens?

You gonna see how the hypocritical fair weather public sentiment gonna shift.
Agree, but does he have the self-awareness to do this? He could be looking at how bad he'll look, instead of looking at how people clowned J. Cole for apologizing, only to come to the conclusion that Cole actually made the right move.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Anybody know where J Prince and his Malibu most wanted Mc gusto son is? They were quick to kidnap Kanye for a photoshoot appology. I guess they figure Compton is too dangerous to be walking into demanding Kendrick say sorry.