Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did he? I have no clue but whether it was today or a year ago, his desperation for blackness is timeless. Why on earth would you wanna post that with that caption?

I looked at your post. Saw that they said that he posted it on Monday and thought that it was weird and didn't make any sense for him to post it on Monday.

Looked into it and saw that it was a year old.

It's not only a year old, it's his Dad's results not his.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
There’s a a vid out there of Yella saying what happened.

I don’t think that she did it, but her show did it.

Wait, she asked for beats after that? :lol:
Yes. I was around when all of that shit went down. The editors/Producers of the show did that shit to stir shit up, not thinking how people would react. Dre used to get drunk as fuck back in the day, and would put hands on females. Dee ain't the first. Part of the settlement was that Dre was supposed to produce tracks for her.

Her rap partner used to live at Lonzo's house, so I would see them damn near daily. Good times.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. I was around when all of that shit went down. The editors/Producers of the show did that shit to stir shit up, not thinking how people would react. Dre used to get drunk as fuck back in the day, and would put hands on females. Dee ain't the first. Part of the settlement was that Dre was supposed to produce tracks for her.

Her rap partner used to live at Lonzo's house, so I would see them damn near daily. Good times.

giphy.gif

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I looked at your post. Saw that they said that he posted it on Monday and thought that it was weird and didn't make any sense for him to post it on Monday.

Looked into it and saw that it was a year old.

It's not only a year old, it's his Dad's results not his.
No I get that. I’m saying regardless of when it was posted and whose results it was, it fuels the fire to his lack of acceptance in the black community. Why on earth would he ever post that, now, then or ever, given that background?

Smells of desperation.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No I get that. I’m saying regardless of when it was posted and whose results it was, it fuels the fire to his lack of acceptance in the black community. Why on earth would he ever post that, now, then or ever, given that background?

Smells of desperation.

Looks like he was kinda joking because his caption to the post was: “This my dad’s results, does this mean I’m a Naija man finally?”

When one doesn’t like something or someone, everything they do can be seen and twisted into something negative.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Looks like he was kinda joking because his caption to the post was: “This my dad’s results, does this mean I’m a Naija man finally?”

When one doesn’t like something or someone, everything they do can be seen and twisted into something negative.
I understand the caption fully and being completely objective, that’s extremely odd behavior given his past. If Rachel Dolezal showed up at a concert wearing a Dashiki, folks would raise an eyebrow and ask questions no? That’s not hate or bias, that’s just the truth.

But I hear you.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Snoop Dogg Collaborator Reezie Roc Talks Kendrick Lamar vs Drake Beef & Speaks On Drake Using Snoop AI!!!

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In my humble opinion, Drake doing a 360 deal with UMG explains why everyone is mad at Drake. That gives a lot of credibility to the allegations because a entity like Drake have NO business doing any 360's. Unless dude needs protection.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
You just don’t like the man :lol:
I will never deny that from a hip hop stance lol

But my objectivity ALWAYS comes before any hate. I can admit when and if he says something dope, he just hasn’t to me. I don’t hate him just to hate him tho. He’s just not a caliber emcee to me.

As always, I’ll go on record and say his pop songs are cool. Just stay outta the rap arena or catch the current hell you’re getting. If he’s ok with that, so be it. The clowning will continue.

It’s real easy. :dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will never deny that from a hip hop stance lol

But my objectivity ALWAYS comes before any hate. I can admit when and if he says something dope, he just hasn’t to me. I don’t hate him just to hate him tho. He’s just not a caliber emcee to me.

As always, I’ll go on record and say his pop songs are cool. Just stay outta the rap arena or catch the current hell you’re getting. If he’s ok with that, so be it. The clowning will continue.

It’s real easy. :dunno:

Bruh, I'm not even talking about the music or reasons to not like him. I'm just saying that you don't like him so damn near everything he does will be viewed by you negatively :lol:

And I'm not mad, just letting you know :lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
There's rumors and reports of it, enough for The Breakfast Club to ask him about it when it happened.

He denied it though.
Hmm INTERESTING

There's rumors and reports of Drake daughter
Rumors and reports of Drake and young girls
But Drake denied it so when he denies it it's true?

Drake even lied about setting up Kendrick
That's just what he said with no proof at all that he did. None

But believe Drake I guess

(I don't believe either of them for the record)

(The win came from skill artistry and the facts of vulturing)

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmm INTERESTING

There's rumors and reports of Drake daughter
Rumors and reports of Drake and young girls
But Drake denied it so when he denies it it's true?

Drake even lied about setting up Kendrick
That's just what he said with no proof at all that he did. None

But believe Drake I guess

(I don't believe either of them for the record)

(The win came from skill artistry and the facts of vulturing)

I'm on no one's side, but something lost likely happened with Kendrick for a report to be out.

I Drake might have other kids out there.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Bruh, I'm not even talking about the music or reasons to not like him. I'm just saying that you don't like him so damn near everything he does will be viewed by you negatively :lol:

And I'm not mad, just letting you know :lol:
Lol nah I know. I promise I try man. I really do