Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

9be45c3893dc4fd9888ea86c4d1c4d84_md.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And a narrative we need to kill is this notion that Kendrick only drops every 5 years. He's released 7 albums in the past 12 years, 8 if you include the Black Panther soundtrack he executive produced:

Overly Dedicated - 2010
Section 80 - 2011
GKMC - 2012
TPAB - 2015
Untitled, Unmastered - 2016
Damn - 2017
Black Panther Soundtrack* - 2018
Mr Morale - 2022

I don't know if I'm counting BP though

That's what I think they mean with the big break 2017 - 2022. That's a long time in modern hip hop.

And 2 years after Control verse till he dropped TPAB.

I actually think the narrative Kendrick doesn't drop a lot of music? as we can see now - has become part of his legend.

Drake really had nothing to attack that man with.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I hear ya.

Ayy by the way how my cousin Slick doing? Ain't been on no Xbox on years... I was following DQ on IG but he's on again/off again of social media...
Cousin slick good. Still annoying af lol. DQ done joined the board. Told him to shoot you a message when he did but think they had his stuff limited to make sure he wasn't a FTP

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We do blame Nas for that.

I think Nas even apologized. He was trying to help out his brother and friend

Don't matter... is it oochie wally or is it one mic?

let's be clear? we love Nas over here.
We all have duality in us so yea we take the good with the bad. Some take things way too far though. And some acts are inexcusable. So for example, Drake grooming. Ok it’s not pedo but it’s disgusting borderline weirdo creep etc shit and it’s inexcusable. He has to live with that; and he brought it all on himself…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We all have duality in us so yea we take the good with the bad. Some take things way too far though. And some acts are inexcusable. So for example, Drake grooming. Ok it’s not pedo but it’s disgusting borderline weirdo creep etc shit and it’s inexcusable. He has to live with that; and he brought it all on himself…

I still don't know if the grooming is true
I don't know if Kendrick is an abuser

First it's no rules then it's rules then its facts then it's no facts.

They BOTH worked with questionable people in front and behind the scenes.

The hypocrisy of all these industry folks is galling.

This is the weirdest battle if you still want to call it that - because it's not 1997

It's 2024 post Floyd #metoo LGBTQ mental health female empowerment social media corporate sponsors huge entertainment corporations.

So to me this is working on so many different levels.

So yeah we all have the duality. We all code switch we all have bias we all are hypocrites.

We STILL need to learn though that some things don't just wash away and heal.

And a good lie or even unintentional lie or exaggeration can beat the truth and ruin a life.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I don't know if I'm counting BP though

That's what I think they mean with the big break 2017 - 2022. That's a long time in modern hip hop.

And 2 years after Control verse till he dropped TPAB.

I actually think the narrative Kendrick doesn't drop a lot of music? as we can see now - has become part of his legend.

Drake really had nothing to attack that man with.

Cause he actually cares about what he's making on a more intense level

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im not crazy bout drake as a rapper, Im sure he is a nice guy and all that,

I also think that pedo charge is a reach... but the only thing I find disgusting, is

how he just hops on who ever is IT at the moments dick... its like whoever WINS

is who he rides with, whoever is HOT, is who he wants to be seen with...

no loyalty to nothing.... sports fans truly DO NOT RESPECT THAT SHIT!!!!!

comes off FAKE AS FUCK.... he better come out with a banger quick.. once his OWN country turns on him,

its a wrap....

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im not crazy bout drake as a rapper, Im sure he is a nice guy and all that,

I also think that pedo charge is a reach... but the only thing I find disgusting, is

how he just hops on who ever is IT at the moments dick... its like whoever WINS

is who he rides with, whoever is HOT, is who he wants to be seen with...

no loyalty to nothing.... sports fans truly DO NOT RESPECT THAT SHIT!!!!!

comes off FAKE AS FUCK.... he better come out with a banger quick.. once his OWN country turns on him,

its a wrap....

I actually believe Drake that he's never fucked any of those girls when they were underage. But I do think he was on some be their friend until they turn 18 and then try to fuck them type time. That's so weird to me as someone whose job it was to mentor kids. Some of my mentees are now late 20s/early 30s now but they'll always be my mentees. I knew them when they were 15/16 so they'll always be my kids no matter how old we get. I can't see them as anything else. And most real mentors will say the same.