Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
This was confirmed to be his Dads. His bag was stolen
I can confirm right now by zooming in on the picture that those pill bottles say Aubrey pedo Graham
Screenshot-20240504-113001-Firefox.jpg

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Katts aren't seeing that kendrick is dropping literally dropping receipts for what he is saying about Drake. Where are drake's?
To be honest, none of them are dropping receipts and the Stan’s posting conspiracy theories and fake memes on both sides have ruined a good beef.

He’ll look at this thread. Just a bunch of Stan’s posting Random Twitter accounts.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
To be honest, none of them are dropping receipts and the Stan’s posting conspiracy theories and fake memes on both sides have ruined a good beef.

He’ll look at this thread. Just a bunch of Stan’s posting Random Twitter accounts.
What are these?
GMtfqvrWsAAz-FU

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are these?
GMtfqvrWsAAz-FU
Keep in mind I am just relying the story.

Word is, Drake supposedly made this bag available to be taken on purpose.

Drake has talked about these items subliminally for weeks even flashing what was in this picture.

Now the word is Drake has another song and supposedly will expose him playing Kendrick.

Now my personal opinion. This doesn’t move me either way as I just like to listen to the music. But I was not saying you were incorrect

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I called it an early night. Had a long day and decided I was gonna try to get 8 hours. Was in the bed by ten. And woke up to TWO MORE FUCKING TRACKS being dropped.

community-donald-glover.gif

That's exactly how I'm feeling....woke up, had to go to the office then to deal with a
client off site..just got some time to check in and im like wtf?! Drake dropped a response and then Kenny dropped a response right after?!! lmfaoo

Let me get caught up...this shit is crazy

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They who? You don't have your own eyes? Man enjoy your bliss fam.
What has me leaning towards this was a set up because looks what’s in that picture.

All the short Jokes from Drake and it so happens to be a clothing called “The Shortee Collection” a glove from Maybach and the pills he said Ross was using.

Receipts from the ring he was flashing.

It makes you wonder if he was feeding the false information