Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
how the hell Ken Ken make

You cheesing fam

One of The most lethal lines I ever heard?

#ohcanada

Sidebar... I mean do we really want young ladies to stop shaking they ass?

Kenny gotta appreciate the bigger picture. K Dot Playlist ain't exactly popping at the club.

Can we please all just wave our hands now if Drake promises to stop fake shooting on records?

All this is just for those of us who said he got slapped and peed on and y'all don't care?
Alright y'all got it

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well yeah ummmm there is that.

But also maybe it was time for grown man with kids to get past all the bullsh*t?

Soapbox Sidebar: We gotta reach a point where we as black men mature. Especially in hip hop.

Who says K Dot wasn't mature?

It's sociopathic to do interviews saying all those negative things about a person, but then after a few years turn a song hook into an "olive branch' ("Like my friend from Compton says....") and then years after that ask for a feature on a different song. Yet during all that time to not have one damn conversation to address those negative interviews/comments you made repeatedly!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
4batz-portrait.jpg
What’s fucked up is Drake doing all this shit and ain’t even no promoting Party who dropped a week ago and 4Batz who dropped last night. All this traffic to his site and social media and nothing….

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It would be terrible for hip hop. We need this hatred Kendrick has to be genuine and for all intents and purposes, it is.

62b6f683-d5b8-4ac7-87ba-8ec334a366f7_text.gif

Oh its there NOW!

But just seeing how this mfkr got here 10+ years later........

Like damn it man. This could've been avoided