Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

Add The Clipse mic. They're saying this dude is the British Museum of hip hop.

Kendrick standing by like ..

tumblr_p4ek4yR2Tp1s9c6nao1_400.gifv

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Keep in mind I am just relying the story.

Word is, Drake supposedly made this bag available to be taken on purpose.

Drake has talked about these items subliminally for weeks even flashing what was in this picture.

Now the word is Drake has another song and supposedly will expose him playing Kendrick.

Now my personal opinion. This doesn’t move me either way as I just like to listen to the music. But I was not saying you were incorrect

To be honest, none of them are dropping receipts and the Stan’s posting conspiracy theories and fake memes on both sides have ruined a good beef.

He’ll look at this thread. Just a bunch of Stan’s posting Random Twitter accounts.

1qs1vu.jpg

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kendrick fans aren't even Kendrick fans.

It's the same difference with everyone who has gone at Drake throughout his career.

People just hate Drake more than they care about the person going at him.:furious:

People who disliked Rick Ross became his whole fan for a week out of spite for Aubrey. :lol:

It's taking an entire Drake task force to do what to him exactly? Make him look "bad"?

by a small margin :
Family Matters > all the other tracks

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

It's the same difference with everyone who has gone at Drake throughout hos career.

People just hate Drake more than they care about the person going at him.:furious:

People who disliked Rick Ross became his whole fan for a week out of spite for Aubrey. :lol:

It's taking an entire Drake task force to do what to him exactly? Make him look "bad"?

by a small margin :
Can't be serious

He gave game to the mans son. That's never been done in a diss. Then reprimanded his father for raising such a butch of a son.

daTiger

Rising Star
Registered
Formidable battle. Not really a fan of either. But they both did what I expected them to do. Kendrick a true lyricist and Drake makes the energy records. Yeah I got Kendrick up.

The K-dot stanning in here is... :smh:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For those in the Kendrick camp, Family matters is getting heavy radio play and rising fast. This song appear to be a charting single that will be around for part off the summer.

It’s getting heavy radio spins also

They released the spins /chart position for a song that dropped less than 24 hrs ago?!

Aye fam...... aye you GOT IT!! hahaha

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

It's the same difference with everyone who has gone at Drake throughout his career.

by a small margin :
“Heavenly Wings”