Kelis Requests More Financial Support from Nas

DAYNE

Star
Registered
The thing is, he probably was nor is making that kind of money. Money looks different on paper. A person can make it look like they have a lot of something and really not have much of anything. That money could be tied up and not easily liquidated if he has it at all. I'm a woman, and understand why a brother would lose his mind dealing with shit like this. I have to say this though. That Nigga couldn't smell that she was a gold digger? He could have looked at her past. Pharrell passed on her ass right quick. He wasn't fuckin with that. Hell, listen to the first song she released. That should have been a red flag for him right there. That puss# must have been good. She had him all messed up.:smh::smh:

lets see some pics if your a brawd

Megazell

Star
Registered
He exercised piss poor judgement by getting married.

Young wealthy men should never ever EVER get married. EVER.

But he fucked up.

So how seriously are you gonna take a nigga if he doesn't have his own shit in order?

I thought this nigga was dumb as fuck when he dropped that verse in that "If I ruled the world" song talkin about releasing niggas from Attica and sending them to Africa.

Fuck they want with all those criminals?

LOL - I said the same thing years ago people looked at me like "WTF?!" :lol:

Blu Diablo

Promoter of Common Sense
BGOL Investor

But he fucked up.

So how seriously are you gonna take a nigga if he doesn't have his own shit in order?

I thought this nigga was dumb as fuck when he dropped that verse in that "If I ruled the world" song talkin about releasing niggas from Attica and sending them to Africa.

Fuck they want with all those criminals?

:dunno: England did it, we call it Australia these days. :dunno:

Personally I don't think it's so much him not having his shit in order as much as it goes back to the fact that the social construct of marriage really has zero benefits for men these days.

ChocolateLava30

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
lets see some pics if your a brawd

Well, I might have obliged you if you hadn't called me a brawd. I am a woman, but I'm not a brawd or any other colloquialism(word of the day) you use for a woman. I do understand why some women are referred to as broads or bitches, ie.,Kelis. They earn it. But, I'm not the one.

DAYNE

Star
Registered
Well, I might have obliged you if you hadn't called me a brawd. I am a woman, but I'm not a brawd or any other colloquialism(word of the day) you use for a woman. I do understand why some women are referred to as broads or bitches, ie.,Kelis. They earn it. But, I'm not the one.

gtfoh peachy sweet

Les W

Star
Registered
WTF was he thinking talking bout he deserved a trophy?? :lol: now he bout to earn an Most Valuable Sucker Award :hmm:

This dude stay putting that target on his back :smh:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
me and my Mom had a discussion about this

its crazy... why the fuck should I maintain your lifestyle and you dont have to maintain mine...

Im used you cooking cleaning and fucking me when I need it, you still gonna do that FUCK NO

you aint calling the cable company when my shit goes down, you aint running interference when my irritating family calls the house...

YOU AINT DOING SHIT to keep me in the lifestyle I was used to makes no damn since at all

I'm curious what yo mama had to say to this.

Did she agree?

Rick Ronson

Banned
THIS IS SAD BECAUSE THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY WOMEN DONT GET TAKEN SERIOUS AT ALL BY MEN.KELIS IS DOING THIS TO GET BACK AT NAS FOR MOVING ON.YOU DONT HEAR NAS GOING AT HER IN THE PUBLIC, HE IS KEEPING HOW HE FEELS UNDER WRAPS.

KELIS IS BEING VERY EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW, AND LOSING ALL HER RESPECT ALONG THE WAY. AND WORD ON THE STREET SHE WILL NEVER HAVE A RECORD DEAL AGAIN.PEOPLE ARE SAYING SHE HAS BEEN BLACK LISTED FOR HER ACTIONS.SO I GUESS SHE IS GOING FOR THE GUSTO.

I THINK ITS GONNA BACK FIRE.

SAD SITUATION RIGHT HERE

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
Coleman_wtf.gif

who had respect for this bitch?:confused:

kellis cant get any higher than a 7 from me...

plus shes a bamma ass bitch...(look at her fucking hideous hair dues)

bitch was garbage from day one...nas knows damn well he coulda done
better..you have to question his judgement cause he knew his future
would be at stake..he knows the game..it aint even like he got caught
slippin..

he dropped his guards and asked for it...so he is getting it.

brohammus

Star
Registered
If you leave a resturant, they dont still owe you steaks! (c rock)
if shw wanted that lifestyle, she shold have stayed married.

that bitch needs to catch a kennnedyy. stat.

Rick Ronson

Banned
every argument here has been made a million times...

please just be smart

But he fucked up.

right...educated fool...he might as well have dumbed down

get married later in life that way she can only ruin the later portion.:yes:

Last edited:

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

Coleman_wtf.gif

who had respect for this bitch?:confused:

kellis cant get any higher than a 7 from me...

plus shes a bamma ass bitch...(look at her fucking hideous hair dues)

bitch was garbage from day one...nas knows damn well he coulda done
better..you have to question his judgement cause he knew his future
would be at stake..he knows the game..it aint even like he got caught
slippin..

he dropped his guards and asked for it...so he is getting it.
Her lawyer's the biggest gangster he's ever been against & he should write a song about her.
He's a fucking Clown for wifing that chick
"____________________________BOTTOM_____________________________"

peace

soulcontroller

Rising Star
Registered
Nas need to drop an album like Marvin Gaye did about Anna. Called that shit "Here You Greedy Ass Bitch" Then just roast her ass the entire album.
heremydear.jpg

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Nas is sad. Has me wondering whether it's in my better interest to conceive a child, pay the child support and deal with the youngin when I'm done playing the field, finishing an education or whatever.

If you have that kind of money, shit seems better than having to nursemaid a brat until they're of a capable age.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm curious what yo mama had to say to this.

Did she agree?

She tried

My older brother's Pops bounced when he was 9 years old come to find out he was doubled married and had a wife in Texas or some shit

well she was like If he had it i'd take him for all he was worth ect...

I said OK.. but thats just you being Spiteful do you really think she NEEDS that money...I understand she wants it but does she need it.

went on to say i can see 7-10k a a month for the kid is understandable..."But what the hell is she going to spend 55k a month on...after the first 2 months the kid will have every toy and piece of clothing in her size...."

she finally said that makes sense.

and she deserves something but not that much..

my girl on the other hand was applauding that shit, then gonna ask when we getting married...I told her to shut that shit up quick

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
This bitch wants to get Oj'd...she's gunnin for it:smh:

Kelis Requests More Financial Support from Nas
Published Friday, August 21, 2009 11:32 AM
240x240.aspx

By Ismael AbduSalaam

After receiving a judgment last month ordering Nas to pay over $44,000 in monthly child and spousal support, singer Kelis is now requesting an increase totaling over $400,000.

According to court documents filed by Kelis Rogers lawyer Laura Wasser, her client is entitled to more income since Nas allegedly grosses $244,826.00 per month.

In comparison, Wasser states that Kelis only generates 13,744.00 per month and is dependent on Nas to maintain her current lifestyle.

Kelis is asking for $17,225.00 a month in child support, $72,728.00 in spousal support, retro child support of $29,522.00, and retro spousal support of $281,571.

If the courts approve, Kelis will receive a total of $401,076.00 in addition to the $44,000 plus judgment decreed last month.

The July judgment will be reviewed in September, at which time a judge will make a final decision on what Nas will pay in child support, and how long he will required to maintain spousal support for his ex-wife.

The star couple divorced in April, with Kelis citing irreconcilable differences.

Both parties have kept the matter private, with Nas simply asserting he was a good husband and his happiness at the successful birth of his first son, Knight.

At press time, neither Nas nor Kelis could be reached for comment on the latest court proceedings.
http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/08/21/21905108.aspx
Translation, she needs to take more money away from him to assure that he won't be able to get a woman that's hotter than her!:hmm: