ljinsane

Star
Registered
This bitch wants to get Oj'd...she's gunnin for it:smh:

Kelis Requests More Financial Support from Nas
Published Friday, August 21, 2009 11:32 AM
240x240.aspx

By Ismael AbduSalaam

After receiving a judgment last month ordering Nas to pay over $44,000 in monthly child and spousal support, singer Kelis is now requesting an increase totaling over $400,000.

According to court documents filed by Kelis Rogers lawyer Laura Wasser, her client is entitled to more income since Nas allegedly grosses $244,826.00 per month.

In comparison, Wasser states that Kelis only generates 13,744.00 per month and is dependent on Nas to maintain her current lifestyle.

Kelis is asking for $17,225.00 a month in child support, $72,728.00 in spousal support, retro child support of $29,522.00, and retro spousal support of $281,571.

If the courts approve, Kelis will receive a total of $401,076.00 in addition to the $44,000 plus judgment decreed last month.

The July judgment will be reviewed in September, at which time a judge will make a final decision on what Nas will pay in child support, and how long he will required to maintain spousal support for his ex-wife.

The star couple divorced in April, with Kelis citing irreconcilable differences.

Both parties have kept the matter private, with Nas simply asserting he was a good husband and his happiness at the successful birth of his first son, Knight.

At press time, neither Nas nor Kelis could be reached for comment on the latest court proceedings.
http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/08/21/21905108.aspx

Last edited:

Genocide

Support BGOL
Registered
Bitch must have not heard about 50 Cent's jumpoff. The judge actually took money away from her dumb ass trying to be greedy.

This bitch gonna end up stuffed in a suitcase if she keeps it up.:smh::smh::smh:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
1. This bitch is going to fuck around and lose her 1st judgement

2. Damn, I never knew Nas was making that kind of dough :eek:

ljinsane

Star
Registered
I don't understand whhat the fuck is wrong with Nas...get on the phone with 50 ASAP...squash that beef and find out who the fuck his lawyer was...NOW

shit..mo money mo problems for real. I ate to say this beacause I have two beatiful kids but sometimes it just seems like a child is NOT a blessing

mnstrmouf

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
law cats on board explain to me please. How can she ask for retro child support if the baby was JUST BORN?

Scorsese

Banned
THIS IS SAD BECAUSE THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY WOMEN DONT GET TAKEN SERIOUS AT ALL BY MEN.KELIS IS DOING THIS TO GET BACK AT NAS FOR MOVING ON.YOU DONT HEAR NAS GOING AT HER IN THE PUBLIC, HE IS KEEPING HOW HE FEELS UNDER WRAPS.

KELIS IS BEING VERY EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW, AND LOSING ALL HER RESPECT ALONG THE WAY. AND WORD ON THE STREET SHE WILL NEVER HAVE A RECORD DEAL AGAIN.PEOPLE ARE SAYING SHE HAS BEEN BLACK LISTED FOR HER ACTIONS.SO I GUESS SHE IS GOING FOR THE GUSTO.

I THINK ITS GONNA BACK FIRE.

SAD SITUATION RIGHT HERE

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Punch

Rising Star
Registered
Everyone doesnt have Nas' means, and Kelis dont even know it nor does she care, but theres some regular cats who will refuse to get married to a quality woman by witnessing her greed....basically she wants to retire and have the option of coming back as the ubiquitous strong independent woman who doesnt need a man:rolleyes:

hsm2448

Rising Star
Registered
law cats on board explain to me please. How can she ask for retro child support if the baby was JUST BORN?

every state is different, but it may be that she's trying to argue that her expenses were a lot more than what she had previously estimated.

he's my favorite rapper of all time but for someone who comes across as so intelligent in his music, he's a goddamn idiot for letting himself be dragged into this mess. SMFH.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Worst move of Nas' life = ever getting involved with her in the first place. No wonder marriage ain't the institution it once was.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

"
According to court documents filed by Kelis Rogers lawyer Laura Wasser, her client is entitled to more income since Nas allegedly grosses $244,826.00 per month.

In comparison, Wasser states that Kelis only generates 13,744.00 per month and is dependent on Nas to maintain her current lifestyle.

Kelis is asking for $17,225.00 a month in child support, $72,728.00 in spousal support, retro child support of $29,522.00, and retro spousal support of $281,571.

If the courts approve, Kelis will receive a total of $401,076.00 in addition to the $44,000 plus judgment decreed last month."

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
50-cent-with-son-marcus.jpg

Holla at this mans lawyer Nas ASAP. This is about to get ugly, I can see abuse allegations coming out in this shit. She's going to destroy Nas Rep.

Scorsese

Banned
Worst move of Nas' life = ever getting involved with her in the first place. No wonder marriage ain't the institution it once was.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

"

If the courts approve, Kelis will receive a total of $401,076.00 in addition to the $44,000 plus judgment decreed last month."

THIS IS DISCUSTING AND IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL...

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
If I were Nas I would present this to my lawyer to seek an injunction to have the 1st judgement lowered. Maybe he can put his ego aside and holla at 50 for the good of brotha hood against some of these no good ass baby mommas

Scorsese

Banned
and Women Wonder Why Diddy Didnt Marry Kim Porter....

When You Have Money You Have To Protect Your Self, By All Means...

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
THIS IS SAD BECAUSE THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY WOMEN DONT GET TAKEN SERIOUS AT ALL BY MEN.KELIS IS DOING THIS TO GET BACK AT NAS FOR MOVING ON.YOU DONT HEAR NAS GOING AT HER IN THE PUBLIC, HE IS KEEPING HOW HE FEELS UNDER WRAPS.

KELIS IS BEING VERY EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW, AND LOSING ALL HER RESPECT ALONG THE WAY. AND WORD ON THE STREET SHE WILL NEVER HAVE A RECORD DEAL AGAIN.PEOPLE ARE SAYING SHE HAS BEEN BLACK LISTED FOR HER ACTIONS.SO I GUESS SHE IS GOING FOR THE GUSTO.

I THINK ITS GONNA BACK FIRE.

SAD SITUATION RIGHT HERE

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Kelis is wildin' the fuck out.The thing is that she is the one who filed for divorce in the first place. So for her to file for divorce to end the marriage and then play the victim card is really fucked up to me. As for the numbers, you can twist numbers and math all types of ways when that is your purpose.

Fuck this bitch and her lawyer. At this point she probably doesn't even care about the record deal since the courts seem to be more than happy so far to allow her to sit on her ass for the rest of her life while Nas has to bust his.

Punch

Rising Star
Registered
Within 3 months looked to her to go on that(hidden neo-con) Fox talk show Mike and Juliet

MrMotivator

Star
Registered

i hate this bullshit and the fact that it is a legal scam pisses me off even more what the fuck is maintain current lifestyle get the fuck outta here

Understand My Story

Support BGOL
Registered
This bitch wants to get Oj'd...she's gunnin for it:smh:

Kelis Requests More Financial Support from Nas
Published Friday, August 21, 2009 11:32 AM
240x240.aspx

By Ismael AbduSalaam

After receiving a judgment last month ordering Nas to pay over $44,000 in monthly child and spousal support, singer Kelis is now requesting an increase totaling over $400,000.

If the courts approve, Kelis will receive a total of $401,076.00 in addition to the $44,000 plus judgment decreed last month.

The July judgment will be reviewed in September, at which time a judge will make a final decision on what Nas will pay in child support, and how long he will required to maintain spousal support for his ex-wife.

The star couple divorced in April, with Kelis citing irreconcilable differences.

Both parties have kept the matter private, with Nas simply asserting he was a good husband and his happiness at the successful birth of his first son, Knight.

At press time, neither Nas nor Kelis could be reached for comment on the latest court proceedings.
http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/08/21/21905108.aspx

:hmm::hmm: