Kelis Requests More Financial Support from Nas

Scorsese

Banned
Terrible argument. He had a ton of kids with her so that negates the whole marriage thing. His child support payments must be through the roof!!! But at least she didn't drag him through the courts and ruin his reputation...

DIDDY HAS 3 KIDS BY KIM PORTER....

AND 1 BY HIS EX.... THE OTHER BOY BELONGS TO KIM AND AL B SURE...

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Last edited:

followup

BGOL Investor
Diddy aka puffy has FOUR kids that are actually his biological kids,three with porter and one with some other women.Justin isn't his biological son but he's his because he's been there since forever and porters older son,its the same situation.But whats fucked up is that Justin's mother,Ms Misa Brim gets a whopping 35k a month for childsupport.That bitch has went from Puffy to Suge to having two other kids by someone else and calling herself a fashion designer.

She just hustled her way through the game.
:yes: it's ridiculous...

followup

BGOL Investor

DIDDY HAS 3 KIDS BY KIM PORTER....

AND 1 BY HIS EX.... THE OTHER BOY BELONGS TO KIM AND AL B SURE...

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
I call it 4 by Kim because he stepped up to raise that boy... I've even seen the boy himself call him "dad" (also calls Al B. Sure "dad", but unfortunately you know which one a young boy would claim most loudly)

ljinsane

Star
Registered
I call it 4 by Kim because he stepped up to raise that boy... I've even seen the boy himself call him "dad" (also calls Al B. Sure "dad", but unfortunately you know which one a young boy would claim most loudly)

no it's 3 by Kim..get it right...because your earlier assertion was WRONG:lol:

and 1 by Sarah Chapman

2 Sons that are not his by Kim and Misa

but you want to hate....:smh:

you wouldn't know a real man if God himself brought you one to your doorstep

Despite Puff's other devious dumbshit...he stepped up to the plate twice when he didn't have too...of course. THAT'S WHAT A MAN DOES..steps to the place when he sees his presence is needed

but i know....you cant understand that shit ...just wannna hate

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
050318_peterson_hmed_6a.h2.jpg

Hellfish

Rising Star
Registered
This "accustom lifestyle" bullshit needs to be stopped. When the relationship ends so does the perks. Tired of these greedy bitches. Nas is a dumb fuck

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
and people say marriage means something in America.
A lot of marriages work......but the mass majority of them dont.
America has turned marriage into a emotional bizness.

ljinsane

Star
Registered
and people say marriage means something in America.
A lot of marriages work......but the mass majority of them dont.
America has turned marriage into a emotional bizness.

I's not just America bruh...remember what Paul McCartney had to shell out to that one-legged bitch?

NorthsideOKC

Star
Registered
I doubt Diddy minds the child support, because he wanted kids to pass his shit down to anyway. If I had his money, I wouldn't mind the child support & marriage definitely wouldn't be an option.

He has a good situation. Kim will always be his #1. He does his thing on the side & she does as well. She's well taken care of along w/ the kids.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This "accustom lifestyle" bullshit needs to be stopped. When the relationship ends so does the perks. Tired of these greedy bitches. Nas is a dumb fuck

me and my Mom had a discussion about this

its crazy... why the fuck should I maintain your lifestyle and you dont have to maintain mine...

Im used you cooking cleaning and fucking me when I need it, you still gonna do that FUCK NO

you aint calling the cable company when my shit goes down, you aint running interference when my irritating family calls the house...

YOU AINT DOING SHIT to keep me in the lifestyle I was used to makes no damn since at all

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

its crazy... why the fuck should I maintain your lifestyle and you dont have to maintain mine...

Im used you cooking cleaning and fucking me when I need it, you still gonna do that FUCK NO

you aint calling the cable company when my shit goes down, you aint running interference when my irritating family calls the house...

YOU AINT DOING SHIT to keep me in the lifestyle I was used to makes no damn since at all

co-sign

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold up...Did I read this right. Kelis makes 13,000 a month:eek: She makes damn near 200 thousand a year...why does she need Nas money to live her current life style:smh:

oatsuzn

Support BGOL
Registered
I never want to ever hear you Nas dick riders talk this "ahhh nigga, Nas is deep..." bullshit again, lol

What's his personal marital life got to do with his rhymes? ...Just about every rapper has a wife or an ugly baby momma but they all talk like they were playing 50 women before they became famous...bullshit

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hold up...Did I read this right. Kelis makes 13,000 a month:eek: She makes damn near 200 thousand a year...why does she need Nas money to live her current life style:smh:
Because like most other people she lives well above her means. Therefore she must petition the fucked up judicial system to force a hard working successful human being to foot her bills for her.

The next time you hear a woman bitch and moan about equal rights and fair treatment... :lol:, that is if you can keep yourself from slapping some sense into her.:yes:

Last edited:

jagged777

Star
Registered
Question is gentlemen who the fuck in there right mind going to fuck wit that ol burger as bitch after this :smh:

there will be a dumb ass captain save a hoe that will wife kelis up just wait and see. i guess the moral of the story is don't ever get married and if you decide to have kids with a chick choose carefully, background checks or better still make sure she make 10 times as much as you do.

black-n-tan

Star
Registered
i hate this bullshit and the fact that it is a legal scam pisses me off even more what the fuck is maintain current lifestyle get the fuck outta here

You are absolutely correct! No one in the entertainment industry maintains their "current lifestyle" because money comes and goes. Imagine if Hammer had to keep paying some woman her "lifestyle" after his success ended. Her success ended. Now she needs to suck it up, like everyone else does.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Because like most other people she lives well above her means. Therefore she must petition the fucked up judicial system to force a hard working successful human being to foot her bills for her.

The next time you hear a woman bitch and moan and equal rights and fair treatment... :lol:, that is if you can keep yourself from slapping some sense into her.:yes:

Umm..Chris Rock addressed the parts of the comments in RED. :rolleyes::yes:

Check the 30 second mark...

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/aqiHd-429Ew&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

WOMEN CAN NOT "GO BACKWARDS"... IN LIFESTYLE. :smh:

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Diddy aka puffy has FOUR kids that are actually his biological kids,three with porter and one with some other women.Justin isn't his biological son but he's his because he's been there since forever and porters older son,its the same situation.But whats fucked up is that Justin's mother,Ms Misa Brim gets a whopping 35k a month for childsupport.That bitch has went from Puffy to Suge to having two other kids by someone else and calling herself a fashion designer.

She just hustled her way through the game.

da fuck r u talkin bout
justin IS his kid

ChocolateLava30

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
1. This bitch is going to fuck around and lose her 1st judgement

2. Damn, I never knew Nas was making that kind of dough :eek:

The thing is, he probably was nor is making that kind of money. Money looks different on paper. A person can make it look like they have a lot of something and really not have much of anything. That money could be tied up and not easily liquidated if he has it at all. I'm a woman, and understand why a brother would lose his mind dealing with shit like this. I have to say this though. That Nigga couldn't smell that she was a gold digger? He could have looked at her past. Pharrell passed on her ass right quick. He wasn't fuckin with that. Hell, listen to the first song she released. That should have been a red flag for him right there. That puss# must have been good. She had him all messed up.:smh::smh:

zendoctor

Star
Registered
She WAS worth every penny (go see milkshake video)!!! What this fool do for $244,000 a month???? That definetly aint royalities because Lionel Ritchie makes $300,000 a month and he has 50 times more records sales than Naser...

This bitch wants to get Oj'd...she's gunnin for it:smh:

Kelis Requests More Financial Support from Nas
Published Friday, August 21, 2009 11:32 AM
240x240.aspx

By Ismael AbduSalaam

After receiving a judgment last month ordering Nas to pay over $44,000 in monthly child and spousal support, singer Kelis is now requesting an increase totaling over $400,000.

According to court documents filed by Kelis Rogers lawyer Laura Wasser, her client is entitled to more income since Nas allegedly grosses $244,826.00 per month.

In comparison, Wasser states that Kelis only generates 13,744.00 per month and is dependent on Nas to maintain her current lifestyle.

Kelis is asking for $17,225.00 a month in child support, $72,728.00 in spousal support, retro child support of $29,522.00, and retro spousal support of $281,571.

If the courts approve, Kelis will receive a total of $401,076.00 in addition to the $44,000 plus judgment decreed last month.

The July judgment will be reviewed in September, at which time a judge will make a final decision on what Nas will pay in child support, and how long he will required to maintain spousal support for his ex-wife.

The star couple divorced in April, with Kelis citing irreconcilable differences.

Both parties have kept the matter private, with Nas simply asserting he was a good husband and his happiness at the successful birth of his first son, Knight.

At press time, neither Nas nor Kelis could be reached for comment on the latest court proceedings.
http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/08/21/21905108.aspx

JD Walker

Star
Registered
What's his personal marital life got to do with his rhymes?

He exercised piss poor judgement by getting married.

Young wealthy men should never ever EVER get married. EVER.

But he fucked up.

So how seriously are you gonna take a nigga if he doesn't have his own shit in order?

I thought this nigga was dumb as fuck when he dropped that verse in that "If I ruled the world" song talkin about releasing niggas from Attica and sending them to Africa.

Fuck they want with all those criminals?