KD announcing his decision tonight on his network @theboardroom -- BROOKLYN NETS

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yoyo yoyo yo...bitches only!
1zx07tj.jpg

30mwk7t.jpg
Leroy we made it.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
why is this nigga taking morning selfies and calling my name???

you about to go on ignore

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
With all the free agents stars getting locked up. KaNicks looking like they are seeing any possibilities in obtaining a superstar the next nex 2 to 3 years. Maybe longer.

They better draft well.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol now this is fucked up if true

He brought them two more chips and incorporated into the system. He owes the Warriors nothing. Steph even still came and saw him after news broke because he's a stand-up dude and I believe has genuine love for Durant and likewise.

Durant is cool with not only Kyrie and DeAndre but Levert and Prince. He's playing alongside guys he's cool with and an upcoming franchise. I think he's seeing the love Kawhi is getting for turning a contender to a champion and wants to try that in BK and I'm all for it

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kawhi taking his time lol, while all those shooter's getting picked up by other teams.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I just find it amazing how many Brooklyn Nets fans are coming outta nowhere. I understand a lot of them are only fans cuz they're fans of Brooklyn but geez I bet half of them couldn't name 3-4 of the starters from the 02 or 03 roster that went to the Finals