KD announcing his decision tonight on his network @theboardroom -- BROOKLYN NETS

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So wait. Lebron says fizdale is a good coach. Knicks hire him. Espn calls Zion a more athletic Julius Randall. They sign him.

It all makes sense now. . Knicks front office is clueless. This bus is being driving by the clueless.
Get off this bus now.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
glad he gets a chance to sign w/ GS as opposed to rotting away on some of the teams they had him linked to—wolves...suns...nix :puke:

jayrob777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am a long time suffering Knicks fan and this shit really makes e angry....no one wants to play for us...our team isn't that bad with the young squad we have .....DOLAN HAS TO SELL THE FUCKING TEAM ASAP!!!!!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am a long time suffering Knicks fan and this shit really makes e angry....no one wants to play for us...our team isn't that bad with the young squad we have .....DOLAN HAS TO SELL THE FUCKING TEAM ASAP!!!!!
It’s the front office. It’s a lot of players they can get and have no idea who to get unless everybody else wants them.
As long as Steve mills is running the ship. Expect nothing

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once that sensitive weirdo sells the team, The Knicks will make a comeback w/ very good players wanted to play w/ them.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once that sensitive weirdo sells the team, The Knicks will make a comeback w/ very good players wanted to play w/ them.
He’s not selling that team. Better off hoping he fires the front office.
They make him too much money to sell

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GS signin DLO makes ZERO sense to me. He was only an all-star last year because of injury. He averages points in the high 20's only because he takes 20+ shots. And lastly, Durant can shoot with the best of them, DLO bout to shoot these niccas out of games cause he gonna try to keep up with Steph and Klay. This bout to be funny. He bout to be boo'd by the crowd by mid season. Mark my words.