Kamala Harris sits down with Lizzo

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Bruh, that's why I say. We've gotta end/stop "Celebraty Worshipping" on all levels!! That means tv, movie, musicial, sports stars. These celebrities influencers are viewed as our spokesperson and they shouldn't speak for any of us!! I'm sure a lot of folks don't see it that way!!

Anyway, ‘If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It’
They didn't use to...and actively try to suppress it and manipulate it currently

Reactions: BKF

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
Shows you how serious they take the black vote. They sit down with rachet entertainers. That's disrespectful as hell.

They should be talking to our intellectual elites, like Dr. Claud Anderson and Dr. Neely Fuller.

The overwhelming majority of the new generation of black voters don't know who either of those two people are... and those campaigners know it. Its a sad truth but alot of these young black voters get their political from people like Cardi B.. They are trying to play to the gap that didn't show up for the last vote. But you are right..they are taking for granted that black voters that DID turn out last time are on lock!

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
well my vote actually counts in my local election, and there was a tax that was issued for those staying in our hotels that was an issue, repairs around the city, increasing affordable housing, money for schools, local police training, and a non cannabis business tax.

now what do you expect to happen for black americans if biden is elected?
So all those things you just mentioned specifically benefited black
Americans?
Btw you still didn't answer what you expect to get for your vote in the upcoming election.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, that's why I say. We've gotta end/stop "Celebraty Worshipping" on all levels!! That means tv, movie, musicial, sports stars. These celebrities influencers are viewed as our spokesperson and they shouldn't speak for any of us!! I'm sure a lot of folks don't see it that way!!

That is one of the main problems with our people - idolatry. The celebrity worship was actually starting to go away but it is coming back now. You can tell based on what the topics are on the news and BGOL.

and great point about the vote! People really think this corporation is going to allow them to vote for President :lol: their vote doesn’t matter. It is a survey.

now the vote that does matter is in the local and state elections but I bet the majority of those talking about Biden and Trump can’t even name their own local reps, something they can actually influence.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which Black issues is Trump supporting?
The profane will label you a “trump supporter” if you even ask a question about the democrats. They are the BLUE HAT MAGAs, that think Biden will make America great again.

trump ain’t doing shit for so-called black people but he is destroying the racist rednecks which make up his base. This eventually will level the playing field but the blue hat MAGAs don’t care about that, they want to maintain the status quo as long as there is an illusion of having a chance. All while democrats work to save everyone else but so-called black people.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
So all those things you just mentioned specifically benefited black
Americans?
Btw you still didn't answer what you expect to get for your vote in the upcoming election.
nope. politics doesn't do anything to help black folks. that's the entire fucking point. those are just things that help me locally for other issues. I expect the same that happened last time I voted locally - local changes. I don't reside in an area where I'm heavily affected by racist actions or activity. If I did, I would leave.

now what is biden going to do for you? You ignored that question. You keep asking stupid, baseless questions without answering mine.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
nope. politics doesn't do anything to help black folks. that's the entire fucking point. those are just things that help me locally for other issues. I expect the same that happened last time I voted locally - local changes. I don't reside in an area where I'm heavily affected by racist actions or activity. If I did, I would leave.

now what is biden going to do for you? You ignored that question.
So you're just throwing away your vote locally. Since you say politics doesn't do anything to help black folk.

I expect him to do away with the cap on tax deductions.
I expect him to provide funding for transportation improvements and expansion.
I expect him to appoint a real AG that will not be his personal lawyer but instead an AG working for the best interest of the people.
I expect him not to encourage violence against black folk.

The first two are dependent on him having a democratic controlled congress.
The other two are things he can personally do.
Yet he can't do any of those things and more without first being elected. Which mean in order to be in line to get anything you want and need. You must first vote, then you must actually push to get those things you want and need.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Meg the Stallion will have a one on one with Biden next week... smfh

:lol:

Yasss Sis.
Since she wore them timbs I'm voting Dem

:obama:

:lol:

well my vote actually counts in my local election, and there was a tax that was issued for those staying in our hotels that was an issue, repairs around the city, increasing affordable housing, money for schools, local police training, and a non cannabis business tax.

now what do you expect to happen for black americans if biden is elected?

You have not and will never get an answer to this question from this mofo!

He's not going to answer you.
I've asked that bot that 2 dozen times in the last few months.

He just wants Trump out and doesnt care about the other 3 years and 364 days left in a Biden administration.

Exactly!

That is one of the main problems with our people - idolatry. The celebrity worship was actually starting to go away but it is coming back now. You can tell based on what the topics are on the news and BGOL.
and great point about the vote! People really think this corporation is going to allow them to vote for President :lol: their vote doesn’t matter. It is a survey.

now the vote that does matter is in the local and state elections but I bet the majority of those talking about Biden and Trump can’t even name their own local reps, something they can actually influence.

Tone had a good vid about how the covid lockdown was killing the celebrity illusion but, ironically, the Verzuz series was resurrecting it.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
So you're just throwing away your vote locally. Since you say politics doesn't do anything to help black folk.

I expect him to do away with the cap on tax deductions.
I expect him to provide funding for transportation improvements and expansion.
I expect him to appoint a real AG that will not be his personal lawyer but instead an AG working for the best interest of the people.
I expect him not to encourage violence against black folk.

The first two are dependent on him having a democratic controlled congress.
The other two are things he can personally do.
Yet he can't do any of those things and more without first being elected. Which mean in order to be in line to get anything you want and need. You must first vote, then you must actually push to get those things you want and need.
ok, you are trolling at this point. This is the last of what I will say.

local politics help me with local issues besides race.

I expect him to do away with the cap on tax deductions. (this does nothing for black people, just punishing rich)
I expect him to provide funding for transportation improvements and expansion.(this is done at a local level, nothing to do with black people)
I expect him to appoint a real AG that will not be his personal lawyer but instead an AG working for the best interest of the people. (considering him and his running mate are known for putting black people in jail, I don't think you want this)
I expect him not to encourage violence against black folk (this is hilarious. KKK will say, you know what? he's right, we will stop. Racism will still prevail. And saying one thing and doing another is what democrats do. It happened during Obama's watch too. Racists know they have a limited time now and are lashing out)

you don't vote first and beg later. You must never made a business deal. You leverage to get what you want, not give away your company and hope they do things for you. This hasn't worked for the last 60 years! I'm done. Keep believing white folks will have your best interest and pray to your white Jesus.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
ok, you're a fucking idiot.

local politics help me with local issues besides race.

I expect him to do away with the cap on tax deductions. (this does nothing for black people, just punishing rich)
I expect him to provide funding for transportation improvements and expansion.(this is done at a local level, nothing to do with black people)
I expect him to appoint a real AG that will not be his personal lawyer but instead an AG working for the best interest of the people. (considering him and his running mate are known for putting black people in jail, I don't think you want this)
I expect him not to encourage violence against black folk (this is hilarious. KKK will say, you know what? he's right, we will stop. Racism will still prevail. And saying one thing and doing another is what democrats do. It happened during Obama's watch too. Racists know they have a limited time now and are lashing out)

you don't vote first and beg later. You must never made a business deal. You leverage to get what you want, not give away your company and hope they do things for you.
You're the fucking ididot. First you say black people give away their vote without getting anything in return. Then when I ask if you vote. You wrote not for president. Then you say you vote locally and preceeded to write what you get locally for your vote. None of which had anything to do with getting anything for black people specifically. Therefore according to you, you're throwing away your vote.

Then you ask me what do I expect from Biden (not what do I expect Biden to do for black people specifically) and I gave you what I expect him to do for me.

Btw funding for transportation, etc...is not simply done locally. If you knew anything (which it seems you do not) states /local government are very dependent on federal funding for not only transportation but a lot of things (including things that help black people).

Don't get mad at me because you made an ass of yourself.

Last edited:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yaaasss girl, get it queens! :hmm:

This is fucking pandering at it's absolute worst.
This is just another example of the lack of respect the Democrats have for black folks.
Republicans are at least open and honest that they don't give a fuck about black folks.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered

Bruh, your right about the prez vote.. The prez vote is the illusion of choice vote. 1% has both parties in their grasp!! So, they win even when they lose! Why the people dont see this, is beyond me!! Maybe, they will figure it out when it's too damn late!!

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're the fucking ididot. First you say black people give away their vote without getting anything in return. Then when I ask if you vote. You wrote not for president. Then you say you vote locally and preceeded to write what you get locally for your vote. It had nothing to do with getting anything for black people specifically. Therefore according to you, you're throwing away your vote.

Then you ask me what do I expect from Biden (not what do I expect Biden to do for black people specifically) and I gave you what I expect him to do for me.

Btw funding for transportation, etc...is not simply done locally. If you knew anything (which it seems you do not) states /local government are very dependent on federal funding for not only transportation but a lot of things (including things that help black people).

Don't get made because you made an ass of yourself.

If you live in Florida DeSantis just declined the extra 300 per week stating Florida cannot afford it. So we're back to a measly 275 a week max with no end in sight right now. Some of what you said is simply not possible within a 2 party system, no GOP is gonna do things that will help another party, this is a fact.

I don't think neither side wants to help blacks at all since it's gonna hurt themselves, they need criminals, no families, they need frivolus spending, not saving... while I agree racism is terrible and I'm pitch black as they come I don't think anyone in this country outside of my family would really give a damn about my black ass.

Florida has been hurting financially for years and nothing is done, this state relies on poor people working bullshit jobs hence the reason why wages are so low. In a sense DeSantis is so stupid, he's shining a light of how fucked up Florida really is and in a sense that's a good thing.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
If you live in Florida DeSantis just declined the extra 300 per week stating Florida cannot afford it. So we're back to a measly 275 a week max with no end in sight right now. Some of what you said is simply not possible within a 2 party system, no GOP is gonna do things that will help another party, this is a fact.

I don't think neither side wants to help blacks at all since it's gonna hurt themselves, they need criminals, no families, they need frivolus spending, not saving... while I agree racism is terrible and I'm pitch black as they come I don't think anyone in this country outside of my family would really give a damn about my black ass.

Florida has been hurting financially for years and nothing is done, this state relies on poor people working bullshit jobs hence the reason why wages are so low. In a sense DeSantis is so stupid, he's shining a light of how fucked up Florida really is and in a sense that's a good thing.
What specifically are you referring to that I said and that you believe can't get done in a two party system?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Voting does make a difference, BUT it's not nearly as important as economics. Again, see successful Asian demos stateside. It's not only here, I can point to people in other countries who weren't the majority who came in and empowered themselves through economics and did quite fucking well, but ANYONE who knows what they are talking about will know of those global examples.

Problem is the emphasis placed on voting OVER economics. You have all the drones with their :D "I voted" pins. That's like me coming back to the board after taking Bria Myles to the most expensive steakhouse, posting pics, and looking for likes. Cats going to ask the only questions that fucking matter. :hmm: "How was the pussy?" "Where are the nudes?" :eek:"Is she a follower of Zod?" If I respond :smh: "nothing happened, I just spent a lot of money on her" I will rightfully be clowned into oblivion.

Now imagine I create a thread every month taking her somewhere expensive and I never get the pussy. Meanwhile, she on other IGs hugged up with people hands all on her ass. Cats would think that I've lost my mind. I'd need an intervention.

Yet and still, that's what some voters get. They get milked for their value and don't sniff the pussy. Entire demos been fucking friendzoned. :lol:

Any demo that puts economics first thrives no matter who is in office. Voting is the frosting on the cake, but it ain't shit without the cake. And it sure as fuck ain't shit if you throw away your value without letting it be known you getting that pussy.,

The ultimate goal is to control WHAT and WHO the drones vote for. Again, that happens through ECONOMICS. Anyone who knows their local scene knows that shit first hand. Same applies to federal.

Once people stop this galactic simping, we will see democrats stop with the embarrassing pandering. Until then, it is what it is.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Voting does make a difference, BUT it's not nearly as important as economics. Again, see successful Asian demos stateside. It's not only here, I can point to people in other countries who weren't the majority who came in and empowered themselves through economics and did quite fucking well, but ANYONE who knows what they are talking about will know of those global examples.

Problem is the emphasis placed on voting OVER economics. You have all the drones with their :D "I voted" pins. That's like me coming back to the board after taking Bria Myles to the most expensive steakhouse, posting pics, and looking for likes. Cats going to ask the only questions that fucking matter. :hmm: "How was the pussy?" "Where are the nudes?" :eek:"Is she a follower of Zod?" If I respond :smh: "nothing happened, I just spent a lot of money on her" I will rightfully be clowned into oblivion.

Now imagine I create a thread every month taking her somewhere expensive and I never get the pussy. Meanwhile, she on other IGs hugged up with people hands all on her ass. Cats would think that I've lost my mind. I'd need an intervention.

Yet and still, that's what some voters get. They get milked for their value and don't sniff the pussy. Entire demos been fucking friendzoned. :lol:

Any demo that puts economics first thrives no matter who is in office. Voting is the frosting on the cake, but it ain't shit without the cake. And it sure as fuck ain't shit if you throw away your value without letting it be known you getting that pussy.,

The ultimate goal is to control WHAT and WHO the drones vote for. Again, that happens through ECONOMICS. Anyone who knows their local scene knows that shit first hand. Same applies to federal.

Once people stop this galactic simping, we will see democrats stop with the embarrassing pandering. Until then, it is what it is.
I agree 100%. The problem though is that you have people who neither want to vote or improve themselves economically despite not voting.
So the questions are... Ok you're not going to vote, then what are you (not you) going to do? If voting doesn't matter, then why do you (not you specifically) need black specific bills before you "decide to vote?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, your right about the prez vote.. The prez vote is the illusion of choice vote. 1% has both parties in their grasp!! So, they win even when they lose! Why the people dont see this, is beyond me!! Maybe, they will figure it out when it's too damn late!!
Man, I posted the 2016 election results and the fact that Colin Powell finished 3rd had nobody asking how? For all the shit talked about people being ignorant about politics, they couldn’t answer how somebody named Faith Spotted Eagle received an electoral college vote for President. The masses really should’ve woken up in 2016 but looks like they have taken 1,000 steps back.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vote Dem or DIE.............................nigga.:hmm:
We all know trump is racist but for these niggas to act like Biden isn’t is flat out dishonest. That CAC Biden was MENTORED by Strom Thurmond. That CAC Biden was best friends with Robert Byrd. It is impossible to be a logical thinker and believe Biden IS NOT a racist but that damn blue donkey is as powerful as the memory eraser they used in ‘Men in Black’

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
White Supremacy is very deceptive. Both Republicans and Democrats support it but differ on plans to achieve it. Because the Conservatives/Republicans are more flagrant, Democrats/Liberals can pretend that they are our allies without ever offering direct support for our issues.

Time and time again, our needs don’t get addressed or met. Why? Because we don’t demand that they do. Trump is equally bad for everyone in the US. He threatens our economy, international relations, “women’s rights”, gays, Latinos, the poor, middle class, and us. That said, other groups have demanded things prior to giving Democrats support and got them. We are the only group that have given Democrats our unyielding support without demanding anything in return.

Hillary lost our support when she held the Democratic race hostage against Obama. That said, we still supported her against Trump. We supported Hillary more that White women did. That said, we let Democrats shape the narrative that it was OUR fault Trump won. No other group is beating themselves up over supporting Biden. We are the only group attacking each other for not supporting Biden. We need to stop bootlicking for white liberals and demand support for our issues before giving our vote.

Hopefully this will force the Democratic Party to respect our vote enough to get candidates that we actually want to support rather than shaming us into supporting the “least evil”.
These threads are pages long with doom and gloom of Trump winning and Supreme Court possibilities. That said, when I ask for worst likely scenarios, non of them directly effect us the most.

Last edited: