Kamala Harris sits down with Lizzo

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is laughable. Like it's so obvious this shit is a sham.

They still using john lewis getting cracked in the skull as the reason "we" need to vote.

Not better schools FOR BLK PPL

Not better economic opportunities FOR BLK PPL

Not reparations FOR BLK PPL

Nah, they still talking about a protest/march 50 yrs ago.

But when blk ppl ask about 2020 it's "minorities" and urban and the country that will improve.

Why can't these politicians speak specifically about BLK PPL in 2020 when discussing the blk vote?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
She should sit down with Umar and Discuss the Fredrick.. Douglass...School....of ...African...Boysssss....Talk about that Red Black and green Rock and the history of the Wilmington building that is now the school to educate the young Black boys... But first and most important. DONATIONS SISTA YOU MUST DROP THEM DONATIONSSSSSSSSSSS

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
This shit is laughable. Like it's so obvious this shit is a sham.

They still using john lewis getting cracked in the skull as the reason "we" need to vote.

Not better schools FOR BLK PPL

Not better economic opportunities FOR BLK PPL

Not reparations FOR BLK PPL

Nah, they still talking about a protest/march 50 yrs ago.

But when blk ppl ask about 2020 it's "minorities" and urban and the country that will improve.

Why can't these politicians speak specifically about BLK PPL in 2020 when discussing the blk vote?

This here

Got Biden telling us that we aren’t Black unless we vote for him. Got Harris interviewing with Lizzo. I’m not falling for this BS again. I’m holding my vote until candidates actually address our issues and earn it.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
She should sit down with Umar and Discuss the Fredrick.. Douglass...School....of ...African...Boysssss....Talk about that Red Black and green Rock and the history of the Wilmington building that is now the school to educate the young Black boys... But first and most important. DONATIONS SISTA YOU MUST DROP THEM DONATIONSSSSSSSSSSS
:lol: :lol:

But Lizzo?

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is Lizzo still a thing?

I thought that shit Fizzo'd out.
Its all about the tokenism of representation.
She checks a bunch of boxes and that is all democrat politicians care about.
Of course she's black and she's female.
She's a lesbian.
She is overweight like many black women but pushes that feminist "body positivity" mindset that that tells these broads that its okay to be fat rather than get healthy and it is something wrong with everyone who doesn't accept "your truth" as well as praise it.
Boxes checked.

Biden told y'all he was gonna put the gay agenda FIRST before everything else.
When someone tells you who they are, you should take them at their word.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
This here

Got Biden telling us that we aren’t Black unless we vote for him. Got Harris interviewing with Lizzo. I’m not falling for this BS again. I’m holding my vote until candidates actually address our issues and earn it.
You fitten to wind up with Chump for 4 more

sportecus

Star
Registered
Y’all thinking is so binary. You don't have to agree with something for it to be right or effective. The intellectuals/politicos are more likely to vote. Do you know who are less likely to show up to the voting booth or know how to register to vote or request a mail in ballot...the younger generation listening to and following Lizzo and similar artist. This is a smart move. Calm down and stop finding something to bitch about.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thats like ten notches up from being interviewed

By a chick banned from a professional sports Arena

Because she can't keep her spongebob ass in

Her square booty shorts...

Umar wouldve cornered the bitch with questions

Untill she asked him about the school..

He gonna be like I gotta take this call

Kamala gonna be like your phone didn't ring

He gonna be like...

Shut up bitch

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all thinking is so binary. You don't have to agree with something for it to be right or effective. The intellectuals/politicos are more likely to vote. Do you know who are less likely to show up to the voting booth or know how to register to vote or request a mail in ballot...the younger generation listening to and following Lizzo and similar artist. This is a smart move. Calm down and stop finding something to bitch about.

Your right, Why is anyone surprised by this move?....Cardi B sat down with Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders....Cardi fucking B. It has to be about getting votes.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Gifs.....Giffsss........Gifffffssssss

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
giphy.gif

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like others, I think this is bullshit, but I'm not going to let it keep me from voting for them. Honestly though, this Dem campaign for the presidency so far may be the worst I've ever seen.

This here

And people on this message board in here talking about Trump gonna lose big in the election this year...
And six conservatives on the Supreme Court

This type of shit is more important than Trump being in office.

Pretty much. Even if you wanna do a write in, IMHO, you should always vote.