Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Football I’m watching is the Minnesota Vikings
Truth hurts, shoulda been someone else more exciting
This was Dumb, Dum, Di Dumb Dum, ah

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
You never see Taylor Swift interviewing Hilary Clinton, or Blake Shelton with Sloppy Joe. This is bullshit
:smh:But it works. Play the saxophone. Shoot some hoops. Shoot the shit with some hip hop stars who are on pussy power and body positive shit. See ya in 4 more years when we need votes. rinse. repeat. They wouldn't do the shit if it didn't get the results.

Seems dems think they can get away with a lot more than they did in the past. Cardi B and lizzo? This is like letting Lil Kim interview candidates in the 90s. Shit, maybe she did. I don't remember. But it seems like we going the wrong way.

Demand more. Get more.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
:smh:But it works. Play the saxophone. Shoot some hoops. Shoot the shit with some hip hop stars who are on pussy power and body positive shit. See ya in 4 more years when we need votes. rinse. repeat. They wouldn't do the shit if it didn't get the results.

Seems dems think they can get away with a lot more than they did in the past. Cardi B and lizzo? This is like letting Lil Kim interview candidates in the 90s. Shit, maybe she did. I don't remember. But it seems like we going the wrong way.

Demand more. Get more.

Don't hate on sis

Yass

:mike:

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

Demand more. Get more.

Niggas love symbolic gestures.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Was every single one of those black a civilian, not in the crime game who was just sitting home having dinner and watching tv?
that's not the point. they were convicted for longer sentences for the same crime as other races, sometimes for even lesser offenses. Also, she kept an innocent man in jail after it was already discovered that he was innocent. Unless you are saying white people can commit crime and black people can't as the rules are different and you are perfectly fine with that

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
that's not the point. they were convicted for longer sentences for the same crime as other races, sometimes for even lesser offenses. Also, she kept an innocent man in jail after it was already discovered that he was innocent. Unless you are saying white people can commit crime and black people can't as the rules are different and you are perfectly fine with that

I stand corrected then. I'm still voting for the Dems.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
i already answered you.
Well your answer wasn't clear. I ask if you vote and you replied "for president, not for this election". That doesn't tell me if you're not voting for president but you're voting for local representatives.

Last edited:

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shows you how serious they take the black vote. They sit down with rachet entertainers. That's disrespectful as hell.

They should be talking to our intellectual elites, like Dr. Claud Anderson and Dr. Neely Fuller.

Bruh, that's why I say. We've gotta end/stop "Celebraty Worshipping" on all levels!! That means tv, movie, musicial, sports stars. These celebrities influencers are viewed as our spokesperson and they shouldn't speak for any of us!! I'm sure a lot of folks don't see it that way!!

Anyway, ‘If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It’

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its all about the tokenism of representation.
She checks a bunch of boxes and that is all democrat politicians care about.
Of course she's black and she's female.
She's a lesbian.
She is overweight like many black women but pushes that feminist "body positivity" mindset that that tells these broads that its okay to be fat rather than get healthy and it is something wrong with everyone who doesn't accept "your truth" as well as praise it.
Boxes checked.

Biden told y'all he was gonna put the gay agenda FIRST before everything else.
When someone tells you who they are, you should take them at their word.
You spoke the truth with this.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Well your answer wasn't clear. I ask if you vote and you replied "for president, not for this election". That doesn't tell me if you're not voting for president but you're voting for local representatives.
it's implied, i am voting for local politics.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
Y’all thinking is so binary. You don't have to agree with something for it to be right or effective. The intellectuals/politicos are more likely to vote. Do you know who are less likely to show up to the voting booth or know how to register to vote or request a mail in ballot...the younger generation listening to and following Lizzo and similar artist. This is a smart move. Calm down and stop finding something to bitch about.
I disagree..I think this generation will vote...

Reactions: TEN

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
So what have you gotten so far for your vote locally and what do you expect to get after after you vote locally this election?
well my vote actually counts in my local election, and there was a tax that was issued for those staying in our hotels that was an issue, repairs around the city, increasing affordable housing, money for schools, local police training, and a non cannabis business tax.

now what do you expect to happen for black americans if biden is elected?

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
NAH... Lizzo got a platform and used it. I feel like any black person who got something to say, can ask the questions. I don't need another Oprah, Tamara Hall, Don Lemon or Dr This, or Dr. That to do an interview. We need as many people that have questions to ask questions. The negative shit ya'll spewing about Lizzo, sounds exactly like that fox news chick who stated Lebron James, should shut up and dribble. Ya'll might as well say too lizzo, shut up and twerk! We are our own worst enemy too many times and this time on this board, it's no different. Self Hating like a mofo!!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
well my vote actually counts in my local election, and there was a tax that was issued for those staying in our hotels that was an issue, repairs around the city, increasing affordable housing, money for schools, local police training, and a non cannabis business tax.

now what do you expect to happen for black americans if biden is elected?
He's not going to answer you.
I've asked that bot that 2 dozen times in the last few months.

He just wants Trump out and doesnt care about the other 3 years and 364 days left in a Biden administration.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Trump told Bob Woodward that with Mitch McConnell by his side, he's 'broken every record' on judges

During several of his interviews with author Bob Woodward, President Trump proudly mentioned judicial appointments and how he and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) have "broken every record," The Washington Post reports.

The Post obtained audio recordings of their conversations, and Woodward also writes about the topic in his new book, Rage. During an interview last December, Trump told Woodward, "You know what Mitch's biggest thing is in the whole world? His judges." McConnell, he continued, "will absolutely ask me, 'Please, let's get the judge approved instead of 10 ambassadors.'"

The Post notes that Trump would often get the numbers wrong, telling Woodward in March he signed his 220th judge and thought by the end of his first term he might be at "260, 270, maybe even 280, maybe even 300." As of this week, the Senate has confirmed 216 of his judges. In January, Trump boasted that "the only one that has a better percentage is George Washington, because he appointed 100 percent. But my percentage is, you know, like, ridiculous."

In May, Trump said the more than 100 court vacancies left by former President Barack Obama were "golden nuggets," not mentioning that those were open because McConnell made sure to block and delay Obama's nominees
. Woodward quipped to Trump that "maybe they'll put a statue of you outside the Supreme Court," a suggestion that thrilled the president. "Oh, what a good idea," he responded. "I think I'll have it erected tomorrow. What a great idea. I think I'll use it. I won't say it came from me." Read more at The Washington Post.